Started on: 04-22-2011 06:10 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Scottzilla79 on 04-23-2011 12:45 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2011 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I started to lose weight. My blood sugar has dropped from 140 to 110, my BP has settled to a constant 120/70, and I have lost 24 lbs and 6 inches off my waistline.
I put most of my success down to eliminating all sugars from my diet, and working hard at physical tasks in my garden project. I didn' think that, in my 65th year, that I would be able to change my Physical condition much, but the Human body is incredible.
I doubt I would have believed it possible, but PFF people have proved almost anything is possible, and I am grateful for all the inspiration I get here!
And of course, a fierofetish post wouldn't be the same, without a self-serving photo, now WOULD it?

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 04-23-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

I started to lose weight. My blood sugar has dropped from 140 to 110, my BP has settled to a constant 120/70, and I have lost 224 lbs and 6 inches off my waistline.
I put most of my success down to eliminating all sugars from my diet, and working hard at physical tasks in my garden project. I didn' think that, in my 65th year, that I would be able to change my Physical condition much, but the Human body is incredible.
I doubt I would have believed it possible, but PFF people have proved almost anything is possible, and I am grateful for all the inspiration I get here!
And of course, a fierofetish post wouldn't be the same, without a self-serving photo, now WOULD it?

you forgot the last /

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 04-22-2011).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
What did those darn doctors do to you man!!

They deleted you! lol.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe!!!! Trying to post pics with an iPhone is almost impossible!!!
I'll have another go

Nope.....ah well, not missing much
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 04-22-2011).]

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
This is such good new, Nick!
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Hey congrats and thanks for the inspiration. I'm 32 and was just thinking man its so hard to lose weight now that I'm older!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Good news Nick, congrats !

Originally posted by fierofetish:
... my BP has settled to a constant 120/70, ...

With out meds ? I have just started taking BP medication.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Why are you checking up on doctors, Nick?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2011 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everybody, glad to be of inspiration to some of you!
Mike...errmmm..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
In case you missed the photo in now edited original post...here it is

I had to drive 8 miles to get online It won´t happen again...I HOPE we will be back online soon...we shut down our landline and complained about the monopoly of the phone lines here...and they have offered me a much better deal...almost affordable! Hahahah!! Don´t sit back and take them reaming you a new one. HIT BACK where it hurts...their pockets Not that losing our puny (to THEM) monthly bill will hurt them...but if we ALL did it!! )
Gotta go now...work to do
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 04-23-2011).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
I can see Ellie standing at the window, licking her lips.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
That's no window Bjorn that's a mirror.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock