It happened by 88GTV-8
Started on: 04-18-2011 06:35 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 04-19-2011 01:49 PM
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post
Well it finally happened. My Uncle passed away this afternoon. It was expected though still sad.
The worst part is that he passed exactly three months to the date that my Daddy did. I dont think I will ever like the 18th of any month again.

Sorry I havent been on much, between family crap and building the house oh and about 75-80 hours a week working, I have no life.

Once all this is over, first thing I am doing is working on the car
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry for your loss...
Scottzilla79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Don't know you much but sorry bout your uncle. Dates don't mean much, but if you are going to fixate on the 18th, I'm sure you have some good memories of your uncle and dad, that might make some awful 18th of the month down the road more bearable.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss.

Brad
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Life is a journey, all eventually end. The date is really insignificant when you remember all the 18ths that both your dad and uncle lived through, some good, some not so good. Losing one's family and friends is tough but we all have to go through it. Remember the good times you had with those you loved that have ended their journey here and are now on another journey somewhere else. Celebrate their lives, not their loss.

Ron
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Sorry.
Yeah, please don't fixate on the 18th. It will only bring your spirits down. As said, the 18th can still be a good day.
Not to degrade your loss, we are all gonna die. If I die tomorrow, it was a good ride. Enjoyed immensely. Just another step to immortality (ever lasting life through Christ).
Prayers given.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry for your loss, its hard to lose those you love. But no one can ever take the memories from you.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Bud, my condolences.

Jim
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow. I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said. My thoughts and condolences are with you and your family.
hopefulplacebo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hopefulplaceboSend a Private Message to hopefulplaceboDirect Link to This Post
sorry for your loss
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Terra, sorry to hear this. Today must be a bad day for uncles. My mom just informed me this evening that my great uncle passed this morning from renal failure.

My condolences to you and yours my dear, and best wishes.

-XB

Edit: My offer still stands from your last loss. If you want/need someone to chat with, I'm only a PM away

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 04-18-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post
If someone is worth morning, there would be someone that had something good about them worth remembering. Promise yourself to remember them and to honor their existence.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about your loss
88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Terra, sorry to hear this. Today must be a bad day for uncles. My mom just informed me this evening that my great uncle passed this morning from renal failure.

My condolences to you and yours my dear, and best wishes.

-XB

Edit: My offer still stands from your last loss. If you want/need someone to chat with, I'm only a PM away

Thanks XB I appreciate it more than you know. It does suck. What really sucks is that with everything else going on already, I dont have any time to really mourn. I am working on a project at work that must be finished and so I am only taking Friday. I will be back at the office Saturday. I am glad I got the chance to know my Uncle, I am sad it took loosing my Dad to do it as I got to know him better in my Trip to Florida to pick up Daddy's ashes. My Mom leaves Friday and I will take the day off to see her and take her to the airport.

I do have fond memories and no one can take them. I am sure the 18th will one day be just another day, but for now its just really odd and ironic.

XB I will IM you in a bit when I have some time. Gotta go to a meeting, Caio.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Anytime (insert witty remark here about being a sucker for a pretty face ) hehe

Again, here's wishing the best and I hope things get better for ya.

-XB

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock