Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Lets talk about the Geo Storm... (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Lets talk about the Geo Storm... by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 04-17-2011 10:51 PM
Replies: 85
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 04-26-2011 06:33 PM
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I never said redneck...What am I, from Kentucky or something

Shade tree huh? Well, I have a shady tree in the back yard. But the car is so underpowered, it's gonna be kinda hard to drive it up the tree

We ( rednecks ) are EVERYWHERE. Not just limited to Kentucky. Now hillbillies on the other hand, their a different type and not to get confused with rednecks.
IP: Logged
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:
But the car is so underpowered, it's gonna be kinda hard to drive it up the tree

You might need ramps.
Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiDirect Link to This Post
How bout a pic of this geo of yours?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tomski:

How bout a pic of this geo of yours?

Eventually

Found out why I can't seem to get the feel for the clutch...Its a cable clutch :eww: :blech: I hate cable clutches with a passion

Me thinks a Duke with an Izzie or Getrag swap is in the future. Bit more power, same gas mileage (or better), and nicer (hydraulic) clutch. And parts are cheaper.

For now though I need to figure out why the damn thing is running rich and burning so much damn gas, as well as dieseling.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Because the stock intake is restrictive enough to be used as a euthenasia device
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
lol

Well, I think I found the culprit. Did the oil change today and checked over everything else (plugs, etc). Some idiot in the past replaced the spark plugs but only did 3 of the 4 and left one bad one in. That explains the minor hesitation/miss at least. Not to mention they used different brand/style plugs than the one they left in. New plugs are NGK BPR6ES nickel plug, and the one single plug that is shot is an NGK BPR6EY V Power plug. Heading to get a replacement plug shortly.

Need to Seafoam the car next oil change and replace the fuel filter. Right now though the things on top of my list are the 2 rear tires, new pads and rotors (possibly drums and shoes, haven't looked yet), and new ball joints in the not so distant future (the boots are dryrotted and almost nonexistent).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock