Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Doni Hagan and fierofetish ( the rest of you, too, of course )

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Doni Hagan and fierofetish ( the rest of you, too, of course ) by heybjorn
Started on: 04-16-2011 08:30 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: Ang84Indy on 06-16-2011 10:46 PM
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
WARNING! WARNING! JAZZMAN, POLITICAL STATEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. YOU MAY NOT APPROVE.

Now, for the rest of you. Nick and Doni have assured us recently that they did not play music to make money; they did it because they love music. Now, I would not doubt either of them, but I will point out that Doni has given four women the job of ex-wife. I cannot find a single career guide which recommends this as a stepping stone to being head of Microsoft, so they must have had another reason for accepting his offer. Anyway, I wrote this song to give a little different view of this. Doni, Nick, this is dedicated to you.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I'm in it for the Honey. Too bad the wife keeps chasing my bees away.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Not everyone can say they've had a song written and performed for them. Nick and Doni should feel special.

I almost didn't watch the video, all that political stuff could cause an uproar you know.

Good video, still trying to catch you on tour.
------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-16-2011).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely only in it for the money. I keep asking the misses, "When do I get paid?" She replies with, "When you start performing up to my expectations!" I'm never gonna get paid. Great job Mike.

Jim
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I love hearing the voice and seeing the faces of people on here.

Good job on the song I loved it!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Very good Mike!

tbone...
Is that Side 2 of "Overnite Sensation"?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2011 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Oh, yeah,,,sure....as I try a fiddle again....I dunno, ah dont care how bad a terrust ya might be, I wont make ur ears bleed..........
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I like it.

I'm only in it for the Lulz anymore. Turns out I couldn't piss off as many people if I died.

Who was the really old guy that was singing?

Brad
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2011 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could watch it, but I don't have 'proper' internet any more Just tethering my iphone to the laptop, and it is slower than MJ's dial-up internet. It took me 3 hours to post the pictures of my wall work alone
Anyway, I would like to correct one thing about Mike's belief in why I started playing live music I was so shy when I was a kid...I could hardly bring myself to say 'Hi' to the girl next door, let alone try to 'chat girls up' . Until I went to London, and met up with some guys who played in Pub Bands...and watched as they didn't even have to TRY to chat girls up! They just stood there and played and sang, and the girls did all the hard work . So....I thought to myself...'Heh!! THAT is for me!!!!!!!!'. And so I became a 'musician' for mouse-catchers
Mike, money was never the reason, or else I would have stopped YEARS ago !! ( And would have been a far better musician too )
But I wouldn't change a thing for all the World. I had a blast doing it, even if I ended up 'making money from a dead man''s bones'
I am honoured...even if I haven't been able to watch the video
The Stellar looks...stellar, as usual
Nick
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Nice job!!! And that is one beautiful guitar!
PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Freakin' great!
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I've been called out!!!

A qualification is in order.....I ain't IN it for the money....but I've gotten past the point of refusing someone else's largesse. The gigs I get paid for subsidize the ones I do for nothing though I must admit....I've never returned a check!
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

Your comedic tallents never leaves us with a dull moment.

Paul
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Very good Mike!

tbone...
Is that Side 2 of "Overnite Sensation"?

It's from We're only in it for The Money..which is why I thought it appropriate.
Sorry I missed your question earlier.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 06-16-2011).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
:throws coin at heybjorn:

You guys need a drummer... hey... I know one, right here on PFF.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

It's from We're only in it for The Money..which is why I thought it appropriate.
Sorry I missed your question earlier.

I understand.
My comment was an incorrect quote. It should have read, "Is this phase one of Lumpy Gravy?"

Possibly NSFW

They say the mind is among the first things to go.

Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyDirect Link to This Post
That's great! I love it!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock