Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Wah Wah--we (Detroit) supported Obama, so we deserve a bailout as big as GM's (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Wah Wah--we (Detroit) supported Obama, so we deserve a bailout as big as GM's by maryjane
Started on: 04-13-2011 12:32 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 04-28-2011 08:18 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:
Next time I see you I'll buy you a beer in thanks!

I want a beer too, .
Will you be at the AAFO Round UP ?
IP: Logged
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
How do you know that Toddster is gone??? :-)

- Todd

I don't, really. When I came back a few months ago after my two plus year absence I think I read someone else commenting that Toddster was gone. I guess I could do a search and sort by date, lemme see what that yields...

Well, there are a few posts dated in 2010, and this post from 2009 that seems to imply that something went wonky in his life: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/065280.html

I only scanned the first page of hits, though. I don't recall seeing him post, and until Don mentioned his name I hadn't even given much thought of him since early 2009 when I left.

Long story short, I haven't got the foggiest what's happening in Toddster's life or where he is...Maybe Don knows?
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

JazzMan

18612 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by aceman:

Ya know, I tagged him with the nickname of "Mr. Hypocrite". Many people don't like my calling a spade a spade and "negative" responses. But, I hit the target pretty accurately in my posts.

I thought you tagged me with Mr. Bitter II? Or was it Mr. Bitter I? I can't remember. Is Mr. Hypocrite an upgrade? Or you could use Mr. Jizzy, that seems popular with the kiddos nowadays.
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

JazzMan

18612 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:

I want a beer too, .
Will you be at the AAFO Round UP ?

Not planning on it.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
Ya know, Mr Hypocrite, your ratings don't necessarily make you ban-proof. Cliff has in the past banned a few members temporarily and then permanently because of their disruptive bullshit on the forum. Does 84Bill and Phranc ring a bell with you? I think Falcon4 was banned too and the red bar didn't hit the magical 26 or 27 pixels to invoke the auto-ban. They had just gotten waaaay to disruptive on the forum.

I'm just saying...

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

I don't, really. When I came back a few months ago after my two plus year absence I think I read someone else commenting that Toddster was gone. I guess I could do a search and sort by date, lemme see what that yields...

Well, there are a few posts dated in 2010, and this post from 2009 that seems to imply that something went wonky in his life: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/065280.html

I only scanned the first page of hits, though. I don't recall seeing him post, and until Don mentioned his name I hadn't even given much thought of him since early 2009 when I left.

Long story short, I haven't got the foggiest what's happening in Toddster's life or where he is...Maybe Don knows?

That was rhetorical. I was trying to make the joke that perhaps I was Toddster.

I've been around for a LONG time on here, but only really got active on O/T within 2 years.

JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
That was rhetorical. I was trying to make the joke that perhaps I was Toddster.

I've been around for a LONG time on here, but only really got active on O/T within 2 years.

We should probably pick a rhetorical color, would make it easier methinks...

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
What' the topic of this thread again? Why is it against forum rules to start a thread about a particular member? Seems like it'd make things simpler.
JazzMan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2011 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Ya know, Mr Hypocrite, your ratings don't necessarily make you ban-proof. Cliff has in the past banned a few members temporarily and then permanently because of their disruptive bullshit on the forum. Does 84Bill and Phranc ring a bell with you? I think Falcon4 was banned too and the red bar didn't hit the magical 26 or 27 pixels to invoke the auto-ban. They had just gotten waaaay to disruptive on the forum.

I'm just saying...

Just saying what, exactly?

And 84Bill is gone? I'll be darned, when did that happen? (searching......) Dang, looks like sometime back in late '08. Wow, another victim of the Secrit Order Of Toddster Liberal Hitpersons I'll bet. Oh, well, he was out there a bit but had less positives than negatives. I think that the autoban system got him though I'm sure Cliff reviewed it before committing it.

Did I get the right color? Purple for sarcasm? Is there a light purple for lightly humorous sarcasm and a dark purple for mean-spirited sarcasm?

Actually, is there a chart somewhere that lists all the colors that the color tag supports?

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 04-28-2011).]

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

What' the topic of this thread again? Why is it against forum rules to start a thread about a particular member? Seems like it'd make things simpler.

This is just like the politics in Detroit. You start a topic and start getting interesting feedback and something happens to sidetrack the original topic. Those involved are exempt from the rules and the real subject gets tossed out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock