Vote for this gun survey by Lilchief
Started on: 04-10-2011 08:58 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Zeb on 04-10-2011 11:13 PM
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
Hope this isn't a double post but here it is.
READ THIS AND VOTE!!!!! THEN SEND TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

------------------

85 GT 3.4
14.9 @ 90 1.9 60' Old TH125/3.06
Unknown New 4T60/3.42

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
It also gets you on the list.

What has to happen is people like that are voted out of office and people that support our rights are voted in. Telling ones like this that 'the people' disagree with them is pointless to be honest. They really don't care. One of our long term senators is the same and needs to be gone as well. " i was put here to do what i feel is right, not what the people say "
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I voted but the poll is from 2007 unless I am missing something.
Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm Guess I missed that. Sorry
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
The Supreme Court of the United States says the Second Amendment IS about an individual right.

Small nitpick. The Constitution does not "grant" rights. Individuals are born with inalienable rights endowed by their Creator. The Constitution limits government from abridging those rights.
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

The Supreme Court of the United States says the Second Amendment IS about an individual right.

Small nitpick. The Constitution does not "grant" rights. Individuals are born with inalienable rights endowed by their Creator. The Constitution limits government from abridging those rights.

He's absolutely correct. It doen't mater what Holder thinks. All that matters is what's written in the Constitution, and wheter or not a majority of the Supreme Court Justices think so.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock