Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Once Again, For The Record, Hawaii's Health Director: Obama WAS Born Here. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Once Again, For The Record, Hawaii's Health Director: Obama WAS Born Here. by Boondawg
Started on: 04-10-2011 02:05 PM
Replies: 63
Last post by: fierobear on 04-15-2011 09:57 PM
Red88FF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Go back to watching Glenn Beck... err wait you cant.. Even Faux News realized what a loony he was and got rid of him. Oh well, you guys still have Rush too instill fear and hatred into you..

Keep fighting the good fight though "birthers", maby, just maby one day you will get the "black man" out of office, and things will go back to normal for you again.. But i doubt it.

You assume much, playing the race card makes you look like a bigot.
IP: Logged
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

I guess there was no political gain during Katrina, as Bush and his Republicans ignored it for over a week before even acting.

There we go... blaming Bush for Katrina. How about blaming those who didn't do their jobs or listen to authority? The residents, mayor, governor? People were ordered to evacuate, but they didn't. BTW, if you build a city lower than sea-level, you will have a flood, sooner or later.

"August 28 (1 day before storm):
Mayor Nagin orders mandatory evacuation, the first in the history of the city. "We are facing a storm that most of us have feared. I don't want to create panic, but I do want the citizens to understand that this is very serious, and it is of the highest nature." (CNN) "
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Red88FF:

You assume much, playing the race card makes you look like a bigot.

Wait? Obama is black? really? I never noticed.... but again, I don't judge people based on the color of their skin...
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

I guess there was no political gain during Katrina, as Bush and his Republicans ignored it for over a week before even acting.

You fail at history.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

There we go... blaming Bush for Katrina. . BTW, if you build a city lower than sea-level, you will have a flood, sooner or later.

The French built New Orleans.
The USA bought it from them in 1803.
It seemed like a pretty good deal at the time.
Between naps in school, did you ever hear the term "Louisiana Purchase?"
It cost $11,250,000 plus cancellation of debts worth 18 million francs ($3,750,000), for a total sum of 15 million dollars, and doubled the size of the United States and gained control of a very strategic seaport.

Its Your turn to fail at history.

(We all do it sometimes. )

"August 28 (1 day before storm):
Mayor Nagin orders mandatory evacuation, the first in the history of the city. "We are facing a storm that most of us have feared. I don't want to create panic, but I do want the citizens to understand that this is very serious, and it is of the highest nature." (CNN) "

Isn't that a perfect example of "doing his job?"

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-11-2011).]

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

The French built New Orleans.
The USA bought it from them in 1803.
It seemed like a pretty good deal at the time.
Between naps in school, did you ever hear the term "Louisiana Purchase?"
It cost $11,250,000 plus cancellation of debts worth 18 million francs ($3,750,000), for a total sum of 15 million dollars, and doubled the size of the United States and gained control of a very strategic seaport.

Its Your turn to fail at history.

(We all do it sometimes.)

Sorry, you failed.... history....

The reason New Orleans is lower than sea level has to do with our taming of the river, settling of the soil and drainage projects including levees, which was taught in my school, but maybe not yours... so here, is something for you to read:

"The original residents settled on the high ground along the Mississippi River. Later developments eventually extended to nearby Lake Pontchartrian. Navigable commercial waterways extended from the lake to downtown. After 1940, the state decided to close these waterways since there was a new Industrial Canal for waterborne commerce. Once these waterways were closed, the water table was drastically lowered by the city’s drainage system and some areas settled several feet due to the consolidation of the underlying organic soils. After 1965, the US Army Corps built a levee system around a much larger geographic footprint that included previous marshland and swamp."
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Isn't that a perfect example of "doing his job?"

Well, that is part of his job. Maybe he should have had a plan to move people out of the city? Was that too much to ask for a city mayor? Geez, Florida can handle hurricanes, but one city couldn't? Lame.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't matter whether he provides the original, or a copy, or a copy of a copy12. ANY reproduction of his actual record of birth would answer his critics and put that issue to bed. A computer generated form, fed by a database entry which cannot be verified, is NOT going to answer the question.

And the issue goes deeper. The same blanket has been thrown over his college record and the financing of same. His association with those who have a history of hating this country and its form of government has been suppressed. There is MUCH about this man that we do not know. Unfortunately, we are seeing his history and his character as it is exposed through his governance. We deserve the truth about him.

The real question is WHY. Why does he continue to allow the issue to thrive? What is he hiding?

Doni, yes, I am aware that the HR was passed long before the issue of Obama's birth documentation came to light. I don't know why it exists, or for whom it was passed. I stand with what I said: Isn't it convenient that Hawaii passed legislation for him to stand behind.

Though it wasn't passed specifically for him, it is VERY convenient that he can stand behind that wall. Again, he could answer his critics if he wanted to.

The fact remains, his 'transparency' isn't so transparent after all......now IS IT?

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 04-11-2011).]

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Obama wants others to be transparent, that is his definition of the word. Obama can't show his hand because he is bluffing.... and until someone rewrites his history, he isn't going to show anything. I can tell you this, if I was running for president and they asked for my documentation, I would have no trouble providing it and no trouble letting it be seen by those who request. But I don't have anything to hide, unlike Obama. The man is a street performer.... "watch what I have in this hand...."
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

"According to genealogy site Ancestry.com, President Obama and Sarah Palin are tenth cousins, through ancestor John Smith. He's also tenth cousins with Rush Limbaugh through ancestor Richmond Terrell. And Obama, Palin and President George W. Bush are all related through Samuel Hinckley. If it makes Obama feel any better, he's also related to Brad Pitt and Warren Buffett.

I can't speak to whether or not his distant geological connections would matter to Obama ....but I would imagine they would likely prove somewhat comforting to some of his present-day political opponents.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 04-11-2011).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Evac New Orleans/surrounding parish in 1 day? Not possible. Especially, when ya don't even really try. I watched Galveston, and East Galveston Counties successfully evacuate their areas using every conveyance possible, including city transit and school buses in 2 different Hurricanes. New Orleans and Mayor Nagin otoh, did their job a bit differently.........

But, none of this has anything to do with the current discusssion.

PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

But, none of this has anything to do with the current discusssion.

Actually, it does... the left's love of liberalism makes them blind to reality.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Go back to watching Glenn Beck... err wait you cant.. Even Faux News realized what a loony he was and got rid of him. Oh well, you guys still have Rush too instill fear and hatred into you..

If you watched Glenn Beck, you'd know he's not a "birther". He doesn't make any issue out of the birth certificate. But then, you'd be informed and wouldn't have a baseless insult to throw at me. I guess that would ruin your fun.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

If you watched Glenn Beck, you'd know he's not a "birther". He doesn't make any issue out of the birth certificate. But then, you'd be informed and wouldn't have a baseless insult to throw at me. I guess that would ruin your fun.

Proof positive that they don't watch Beck. They just parrot Jon Stewart or some other wannabe.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

It doesn't matter whether he provides the original, or a copy, or a copy of a copy12. ANY reproduction of his actual record of birth would answer his critics and put that issue to bed. A computer generated form, fed by a database entry which cannot be verified, is NOT going to answer the question.

He did, didn't he? You think the legal institutions that oversee such things when a person is running for President and then becoming President didn't look into it??? Amazing the conspiracies that some will believe.
If he specifically goes out of his way to answer the crackpots either it won't satisfy them (as shown here many times) or they'll move on to some other conspiracy theory IMO. I don't blame him for letting them keep going on this one and then probably get someone to "prove" it during the next election campaign.

Since when is all this information open to the public? Has it always been?

Originally posted by texasfiero:

The real question is WHY. Why does he continue to allow the issue to thrive? What is he hiding?

"He" doesn't allow it to thrive, the conspiracy nuts do. The hate and fear is so strong nothing will ever convince the birthers IMO.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:
....the entire post

And that should put an end to it.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-11-2011).]

KidO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KidOSend a Private Message to KidODirect Link to This Post
Newf, I completely agree.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I wonder where Jesse Ventura stands on the birther issue. heh
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Obama's half-sister says he was born in Hawaii.
http://www.nydailynews.com/..._over_it.html?r=news

Maya Soetoro-Ng, who shares a mother with the Commander-in-Chief, says the evidence is all there and people need to focus on more important issues.

"He was born in Hawaii," she told Piers Morgan on his CNN show, which will air Tuesday night. "There is a tremendous amount of proof that has already been presented."

Soetoro-Ng, who is doing the rounds to promote her new children's book, "Ladder to the Moon," pointed out that officials have verified his birth records.

In fact, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, said again recently that the whole conspiracy theory around Obama's birth has become "ludicrous at this point."

"[His birth certificate] is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino told NBC News in a rare interview.

But she fears nothing at this point will stop the Internet theories from spreading.

"They're going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

Soetoro-Ng just wants those who insist on believing the wild theories to move on.

"I think it is time for people to put that to bed," she told Morgan. "Put it to rest completely, and focus on what they can do to help" this country.

Donald Trump has become the new face of the birther movement. (Walker/Getty)

As for potential presidential candidates such as Sarah Palin and Donald Trump who have recently supported discredited birther theories, she thinks it's a "shame."

Trump has jumped on the birther bandwagon in an effort to promote the idea that he'll run for President in 2012.

"It's inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the President still hasn't produced his birth certificate," The Donald said last month, before stumbling over his own feet when he tried to show his birth certificate.

The real estate mogul posted an unofficial birth certificate from Jamaica Hospital in Queens before getting it right and posting his state-issued one.

The President produced an official document in 2008 showing he was born in Hawaii. His passport was also shown in a White House video in 2010, further proving he is an American citizen.

In order to run for President, the Constitution requires candidates to be "natural born" citizens. Obama's mother was an American; his father was Kenyan.

Over the weekend, Palin cheered Trump's antics, which happen to coincide with a new season of his reality show, "Celebrity Apprentice."

"He's not just throwing stones from the sidelines, he's digging in," Palin said on Fox News on Sunday. "He's paying for researchers to find out why President Obama would have spent $2 million to not show his birth certificate."

Claims that Obama has spent thousands, and now millions, to hide his records have never been supported by any actual evidence.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-12-2011).]

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Another theory... How much was Soetoro-Ng or Fukino paid to "verify" the information? I am not saying it is true or hinting that it is true, but people can be bought so easily so unless the REAL documents are brought forward (or Obama releases the records), this issue will not be settled any time soon. I wish someone related to him would request to see the documents and then publish them.

Again, if you have nothing to hide, why hide it?
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I guess you didn't see my post about her live birth certificate on the previous page.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-13-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post
Source
PHOENIX - The Arizona Senate has approved a revised bill requiring presidential candidates to prove they are U.S. citizens eligible to run for the office.

The bill approved Wednesday gives candidates additional ways to prove they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

It was prompted by the ongoing claim by some that there is no proof President Barack Obama was born in the United States and is therefore ineligible to be president.

Democrats argued the bill exceeds the state's authority and say state officials are not fully qualified to determine the validity of a candidate's documents.

Republicans argue the U.S. Constitution gives state legislatures the right to determine how federal elections are conducted.

The bill now goes to the House for a final vote.

Earlier this year, ABC15.com asked two state senators to share their opinions on a now defeated "birthright" bill that would have stopped babies born to non-citizen parents from becoming U.S. citizens.

State Senator Ron Gould (R) of District 3 said hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants are crossing U.S. border to give birth, using their children as “anchors” to help pull themselves into permanent residency. Gould said we needed to remove the incentive for illegal aliens to cross our borders to have children, simply so they could receive financial benefits in the form of Americans’ hard-earned tax dollars.

State Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D) of District 15 said our government codified its long-standing practice of granting citizenship to all born on our soil when the Fourteenth Amendment passed. Sinema said this bill violates the Fourteenth Amendment, and it violates the spirit of our founding fathers’ vision of what makes America the great nation that it is..
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
If the fourteenth amendment means that anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen, then each State grants “birth” citizenship based upon its own rules. Aren’t the States therefore the sole determiner of whether or not someone is a “natural born” citizen? As mentioned earlier, Hawaii granted (still grants?) birth certificates to persons born in other countries. Any such person would be “natural born citizen” because by Hawaiian law, they are.

And since States are the prime determiner of citizenship (by birth), don’t they also have a role in enforcement? Seems to follow logically to me. But I don’t think that Arizona can rule on the validity of Hawaiian laws which grant citizenship by birth.

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 04-15-2011).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock