Started on: 04-01-2011 01:53 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: 8Ball on 04-01-2011 06:13 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
That little Siciallian girl I was flirting with ???..well, I just got brought in a bottle of white wine, and a pasta lunch to break yer heart....AND..she is wearing a mini skirt, heels, stockings, looks like she is headed out on the town....the "hello" kiss was kinda nice, and she made no secret that there is a room waiting....

damn, I need a cold shower....THIS one is gonna hurt telling her I am already attached......
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
3some? Im sure her and her boyfriend would play along
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Dude, it started out as fun flirting....gone WAAYYY too far.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Dude, it started out as fun flirting....gone WAAYYY too far.

At least you didnt act upon it.....Me, I would have. But im a dirt bag.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

That little Siciallian girl I was flirting with ???..---...the "hello" kiss was kinda nice, and she made no secret that there is a room waiting....

Hope guido or gotti is not waiting in there with a kiss on the cheek for dissing the family I mean dumping the daughter. (JOKE)
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
My dad did some harmless flirting with a girl of Italian decent from Chicago. Her last name... Well was C****rese... Well, that harmless flirting lead to a "romantic" encounter.. Read night in the sac. The end result? I came home one day to find a big black caddy in the driveway, not dad's Lincoln.. I walked into our house to find a VERY beautiful lady and a VERY ugly mean looking man.
I was questioned as to where my father was. I of coarse did not know and in turn wanted to know who the hell was in my house and how they got in. I was told that she was my future mother in law and as such they had every right to be there.

I got away from them as soon as I could make an excuse to leave and called Dad. He told me he KNEW they were there, he had come home, seen the car with Illinois plates and kept on going... Gee, don't call and warn me or anything. The family wound up buying a printing company in our town, with the intention of running it and her living there. I was told I was their new Technical expert.. I informed them that regardless of what role my dad may have in this, I wanted nothing to do with it and I was already employed. The goon let me know in no uncertain terms that I DID want the job.

I am not sure what my dad did, but a week later I think it was, they just packed up and left.

Long story short.. Be careful about flirting with Sicilians!!

And yes, this is ALL 100% true!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock