Started on: 04-01-2011 09:54 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Pyrthian on 04-01-2011 10:56 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-01-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to those I offended ranting at Sherrif Joe...yeh, I was drunk, and yeh, I got loud-mouthed....but nobody will ever convince me that its OK to put pink panties on another men by force....there are some basic levels of respect for each other, some things ya just dont do no matter what...and pink underwear by force is one of those things. It just pizzez me off.

But I love u guys anyway
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
lol

sure added some red ro yer bar, eh?

seems many here LIKE pink panties on men?
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

seems many here LIKE pink panties on men?

Remember my offer Pyrth... the Republican party is waiting for you in open arms. I've already converted RayB and Neptune, that's why you don't hear from them much anymore... they're both at the undisclosed location with Cheney right now (with limited access to PFF for their own safety). My offer is time sensitive... when the Republicans take over, you're either with us, or you're against us!

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I dont see no stinkin red!
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
I was drunk, and yeh, I got loud-mouthed....

DOES THAT MEAN YOU TYPED REALLY REALLY LOUDLY LIKE THIS?????
*TAP*
*TAP*

*TAP*

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Remember my offer Pyrth... the Republican party is waiting for you in open arms. I've already converted RayB and Neptune, that's why you don't hear from them much anymore... they're both at the undisclosed location with Cheney right now (with limited access to PFF for their own safety). My offer is time sensitive... when the Republicans take over, you're either with us, or you're against us!

my skills & knowledge are for all mankind! I will not have them hoarded for the benefit of a few elites!

and - more importantly - gotta catch me first! nyeah nyeah!

just picturing RayB strapped to a chair in a dark dingy basement, with single bright light shining in his eyes.....and a endless droning voice saying: CO2 is GOOD Reagan was the greatest CO2 is GOOD Reagan was the greatest CO2 is GOOD Reagan was the greatest....
and Neptune caged up nearby, slumped over on the floor with rats scurrying about
and, soon, Jack Donaghy stops by to check on your progess, and smiles
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

my skills & knowledge are for all mankind! I will not have them hoarded for the benefit of a few elites!

and - more importantly - gotta catch me first! nyeah nyeah!

just picturing RayB strapped to a chair in a dark dingy basement, with single bright light shining in his eyes.....and a endless droning voice saying: CO2 is GOOD Reagan was the greatest CO2 is GOOD Reagan was the greatest CO2 is GOOD Reagan was the greatest....
and Neptune caged up nearby, slumped over on the floor with rats scurrying about
and, soon, Jack Donaghy stops by to check on your progess, and smiles

Neptune was the first to break... but once he saw the merits of Reagan, he began to change.

RayB was a bit harder to get through, he's still on the watch-list, and spent many a night in "the box." I was only able to get him to calm after a lengthy (distractive) conversation we had about Volkswagen Busses, but never the less... he pulled through. Like Neptune, RayB now sees the exceptionalism that was Reagan. It was not pretty though, I'll tell you that much.

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
.....I dont wanna go in the box....

lol - good stuff

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock