paypal help by joshh44
Started on: 03-26-2011 06:04 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: joshh44 on 03-26-2011 06:46 AM
joshh44

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
i finally signed up with paypal. i have no clue how to use it.
is it like an online bank account that you have to put money into? then you can buy items on the internet with that account? so far my balance says $0. im guessing i need to put in money in my paypal account so i can access the money? is that how paypal works? or am i totally off.
im clueless!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I have no clue how it works. When I first used it, I was bidding on E-Bay. The PayPal option was there so I tried it. I think that I remember all it asked for was my plastic card #. I had a $2,000.00 credit limit even though I used a debit card. The card was good for every payment. Then I get a notice that, to continue using PayPal, I needed to submit more detailed banking information.
No no, not gonna happen.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I linked mine to a credit card, I refused to give them my banking information. When I make a payment with paypal, it charges it to my card. You can however deposit money into the account manually and then make purchases with that money.
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
ok ill have to look threw the settings. poke around abit and figure out how it all works. i also signed up with my credit card. i only got paypal to buy items on ebay and the mall section on the fourm.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock