Started on: 03-24-2011 09:34 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: InTheLead on 03-24-2011 12:33 PM
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/...2xpc3QEc2xrA2Zsb29kZ WR3aXRocw--

"BELGRADE, Serbia – Small and cuddly or looking like wolves, curled in filthy makeshift cages or roaming the streets in packs: Stray dogs are everywhere in Serbia, a country where even people struggle with hunger and have little sympathy for animals."

There is more to this article, but after reading the first paragraph, I found the solution.... put "dog" on the menu. You reduce the dog population and you address the hunger problem. Win-Win!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that is a tried and proven way to control the dog population. Just ask the Vietnamese.

( c'mon, you all knew that was coming, right? )

I remember not too long ago, there was a video of a Bosnian girl throwing puppies into the river. Keep in mind that Bosnia and Serbia are next to each other. And it just so happens that Bosnia also has a major problem with stray dogs (see link below). As a matter of fact, they are desperate to keep the dog population under control. For someone living in an environment like that, tossing puppies into a river would probably seem like a good thing. But people around the world, who saw the video, did not know or understand that. And the girl was lambasted.

Maybe if she had cooked the puppies instead... and said she was desperate for something to eat...

Links:

http://atlanticinitiative.o...&view=article&id=299

http://www.balkaninsight.co...he-stray-dog-problem
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
The dogs are probably thinking the same thing about humans who have multiple children and use a billion times the amount of resources a wild animal does.

Who will depopulate the 'humans'?

Time for some youtube conspiracy videos to kick my day off

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 03-24-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock