Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  "teasing teenie gfs investigations elastic"SFW (not adult material, jus random words)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

"teasing teenie gfs investigations elastic"SFW (not adult material, jus random words) by faaaaq
Started on: 03-20-2011 03:14 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: fierofool on 03-20-2011 09:18 PM
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
"Knowing what do now is included below judnjnfb. Looks like to sleep and another! Seemed to life in one knows what. Chapter sixteen officers of course.. Remarked the river bank of pingaree. Demanded the sea and sighed What harm in that by our troubles. Hearing this beautiful girl of its legs.
Added the proper thing that... Then looking sad voice of damages.
Frank baum june etext medium you think. Seeing her army and spoke the truth. Grumbled the magic picture was dark well, All was shaped like this. Toto and tossed him up hill. Royalties are mistaken about them... Start why do now as queen."
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
now ill explain. i was going thru my spam folder, and found this gem lol. title is as the quoted parts in title, and content is as the first post, word for word. i get these kind of thigns a lot, some are HILARIOUS and all include a link to pr0n (i cut that part out obviously lol)
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
must be from Nigeria. There are not any 3 words that go together.....lol.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Looks like random chains of words trying to get by spam filters.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
I've received these things with just a few sentences or with thousands and thousands of words. I've often wondered if they are some kind of encrypted message, sent out to thousands of people with one of them being the real intended target. By using a matrix and placing the key words at prescribed intervals, you would be able to embed your message, only to be broken out by the intended recipient or a cryptographer.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-20-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I've received these things with just a few sentences or with thousands and thousands of words. I've often wondered if they are some kind of encrypted message, sent out to thousands of people with one of them being the real intended target. By using a matrix and placing the key words at prescribed intervals, you would be able to embed your message, only to be broken out by the intended recipient or a cryptographer.

Nah, while secret conspiracy stories are more cool sounding, its just anti-spam filter attempts.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I have just been activated, Sirhan Sirhan style.

------------------
And they said one to another, "Behold, for here comes the dreamer. Come now, let us slay him and we shall see what then will become of his dreams." ~ Genesis 37: 19-20

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Actually this is correct.

I won't decrypt the entire message and give away any of the valuable info.

The decrypted message goes on to mention how you won the lottery and they need your bank account information to send you the funds.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

The decrypted message goes on to mention how you won the lottery and they need your bank account information to send you the funds.

Those darned idiots! How many times do I have to give it to them. Every time I do, they email me again and tell me they lost it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock