WTB 50cc moped by thedrue
Started on: 03-13-2011 11:32 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Isolde on 03-14-2011 01:36 AM
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueDirect Link to This Post
Well I am looking for a 50cc scooter for my fiancee. I bought a 1987 Yamaha Razz last year and it has been a great little scoot. My fiancee is in the market now I they are not easy to find. I know the values are going up and we want to snag one before too much longer.

It needs to be in the Pacific Northwest and has to have a title. Other than that I do not mind older scoots, as long as it is complete it does not even need to run well. I can go through everything. Must be 50cc, we do not want to get any license endorsements to ride it.

Other than that please let me know what you have, if anything. I dont mind helping you clean house a little. We do not want to spend more than about $250 but are open to negotiate if the right thing comes along. I can also throw in some Fiero parts possibly.

Let me know if there is anything and maybe we can make a deal!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Isolde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock