Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  How am I supposed to make my crystal meth now?!?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

How am I supposed to make my crystal meth now?!? by grkboy707
Started on: 03-08-2011 12:40 PM
Replies: 26
Last post by: Capt Fiero on 03-09-2011 01:13 AM
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
I just went to the store to buy my bed-ridden mom some Mucinex, and they told me I cant because I'm only 17. Clearly the next 3 months of my life are going to completely change me enough to be responsible enough to buy flu medicine.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, with all of the restrictions on meds, meth is still found in large quantities. Another failure.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Oh that's a easy one to answer. Just wait outside the Pharmacy and ask every person going in who looks over 18 to buy some for you. I can't count the times I've had kids ask me to get them cigarettes or alcohol like that.

Kinda reminds me of the night before I turned 21. I went into the GK (Circle K knock off) store at 11:30 PM. I grabbed some wine coolers and took them to the register. The clerck asked me for my I.D.. He noted I wasn't 21 yet, so I told him fine I'll stand here and wait the 20ish more minutes. He rang me up and I went home. I figured it was my last chance to buy alcohol as a minor, LOL.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 03-08-2011).]

InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
You could always steal her purse and dress up in her clothes use her license and go buy booze and drugs with her credit card(s).
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Need to make meth legal and cheap. Then all the meth heads will OD, and I can buy some regular sudafed *without my birth certificate*!!!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Meth Heads don't overdose. They Explode.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Meth Heads don't overdose. They Explode.

I've been waiting for that to happen to my Ex for years...
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

The key here is to go to a different store.

At least here that works.

Wal-Mart for instance want's to give you the fifth degree when buying OTC medicine that can't even be made into meth.

Go across the street to a pharmacy, and they don't even look twice when you buy the stuff.

A real pharmacist knows what can be made from what. Wal-Mart Pharmacists are crap. We had on put a hold on my wife's seizure medicine because he didn't think she needed it. That's what the guy really said, a pharmacist. We had to go back to the Neurologist that prescribed it, and had it changed to a different pharmacy.

We have found over the years that the quality of a pharmacist makes a huge difference. We avoid the large places that have "corporate policies" since those policies usually involve not giving a crap.

Our current pharmacy is owned by our Representative, that place gets stuff done when you have a problem.

Brad
Doni Hagan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Don't try to make your own meth anyway...

All you'll succeed in doing is blowing up the double-wide.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
Well you asked...

Sorry everyone, that was crass.

DON'T GOOGLE HOW TO MAKE METH!!!!!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 03-08-2011).]

Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
lol, its funny you post this... i get carded when i buy celsius( http://www.celsius.com/ ) from CVS...
stuff is nothing more then a green tea vitamin water w/ a little caffeine...
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

I just found that actor's Facebook lol... http://www.facebook.com/pro...d=1521692488&sk=wall
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I just found that actor's Facebook lol... http://www.facebook.com/pro...d=1521692488&sk=wall

AWWW you ruined it for me, I thought that was real.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I thought everything from The Onion was pure fact too!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

:madcurl's signature laugh on the ground:

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Well you asked...
http://mirror.bagelwood.com...s/uploads/metanf.txt

Where do you even...how do you...is that legal?!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Where do you even...how do you...is that legal?!

Don't ask... very carefully... and no.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-08-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

I just went to the store to buy my bed-ridden mom some Mucinex, and they told me I cant because I'm only 17. Clearly the next 3 months of my life are going to completely change me enough to be responsible enough to buy flu medicine.

Soon you will have to pay a doctor for a script.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post03-08-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Need to make meth legal and cheap. Then all the meth heads will OD, and I can buy some regular sudafed *without my birth certificate*!!!

I agree, but for a different reason: its not my right to tell another person they cant ingest something just beacuse i wouldn't do it myself.
TiredGXP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiredGXPSend a Private Message to TiredGXPDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Well you asked...
*snip*

Not really a link we need on this forum, is it?
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TiredGXP:

True, sorry about that. I was kind of surprised that the first google search result was that.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Don't care or want to know how to cook meth, I've spent way too many days cleaning up that crap. There's a reason the clean up crew wears moon suits when they clean a meth site. Do what you will at your own risk but please don't do it around kids. I've seen the results and it's damn ugly.

------------------
Ron

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post03-08-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TiredGXP:

its just simple chemistry anyway. not like its a secret.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post03-08-2011 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by blackrams:

Don't care or want to know how to cook meth, I've spent way too many days cleaning up that crap. There's a reason the clean up crew wears moon suits when they clean a meth site. Do what you will at your own risk but please don't do it around kids. I've seen the results and it's damn ugly.

Friend of mind had her BF and his father blow themselves up in a motel doing it.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Kinda reminds me of the night before I turned 21.

The day I turned 21 I made the people in the liquor store sing me "Happy Birthday" before I bought a bottle of Pinot Noir. (This was the same liquor store where I had once observed a classmate present her library card as ID, and then walk out with her purchase.)

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 03-09-2011).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I agree, when needing prescriptions and or even proper advice about a prescription, go an Owner Operated store. Avoid big chain stores at all cost. My pharmacist knows me by name, and always brings in a little extra of my medicine so he always has in stock for me, and even will bend the rules and let me fill up a couple long term prescriptions early when I am going to be out of town or something.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock