Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I'm leaving the O/T section of this forum for good. Too many whinny Liberals

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I'm leaving the O/T section of this forum for good. Too many whinny Liberals by avengador1
Started on: 03-06-2011 11:16 AM
Replies: 20
Last post by: carnut122 on 03-06-2011 09:17 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Gotcha!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
My extremist, knee jerk, universal military service, right wing side would hate to see you go but my union loving, balanced budget, fairness in the media side would say," Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Glad it was a joke. And I didn't have to use Google or some blog to understand that.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I wouldn't leave, that would make too many people happy.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
You would probably have about 50% more time to spend on something worthwhile if you did.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

You would probably have about 50% more time to spend on something worthwhile if you did.

LOL, that was funny.

I'll admit that I browse the forum as a procrastination crutch at times when I know full well I should be doing something productive (like washing that big pile of dishes instead of hiding then in the oven).
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I wouldn't leave, that would make too many people happy.

Maybe. But then we would have to visit World Net Daily ourselves.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

I actually have more than enough time to do more worthwhile things every day and I do. This forum only takes up a very small percentage of my time. I'd rather be outside enjoying the weather and the parks.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Maybe. But then we would have to visit World Net Daily ourselves.

Why...does your local library not carry fiction?
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
So ya don't like "whinny" liberals, huh?

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Why...does your local library not carry fiction?

Yes, it has all of Michael Moore's books.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Yes, it has all of Michael Moore's books.

I see Michael Moore as a polar opposite of people like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, they make valid points at times but for the most part they are just spewing partisan hate and fear, I try not to listen to either of them too much, seems to rot peoples brains.
PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

There now, you said it, stick to your word.

Brad
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Avengador1:
I'm leaving the O/T section of this forum for good. Too many whinny Liberals

Why? They're just HORSING around.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

... Too many whinny Liberals

Was that intended to be an obscure reference to Jonathan Swift?
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

but for the most part they are just spewing partisan hate and fear, I try not to listen to either of them too much, seems to rot peoples brains.

Yes, thank goodness for Ed Schultz and Randi Rhodes and clear-sighted, thoughtfully expressed analysis of the world.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Yes, thank goodness for Ed Schultz and Randi Rhodes and clear-sighted, thoughtfully expressed analysis of the world.

Ummmm sure you can add them to the list of who I don't listen to as well seeing as I've never heard of them.
TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

I see Michael Moore as a polar opposite of people like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, they make valid points at times but for the most part they are just spewing partisan hate and fear, I try not to listen to either of them too much, seems to rot peoples brains.

Yeah, like Michael Moore telling rich people to give up their money for the good of the country. Ok, Michael, you first. Yeah, didn't think so.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
I'm leaving this forum forever because some people wear their tinfoil hats so tightly that they spell whiny with TWO 'N's.
Horses whinny.
children are whiny.
GAWD, I hate that!

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 03-07-2011).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I blame my fat sticky fingers for the extra "n". That's it! I'm quitting the forum because of spelling Nazis. IN YOUR DREAMS!
Come to think of it, Democrats are represented by an Donkey, I wonder if a Donkey can whinny.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-06-2011).]

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

children are whiny.
GAWD, I hate that!

Thats the beauty of being a Grandparent.... when the kid begins to whine.... they go back home to mom. lol

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Gotcha!

You got me. I thought somebody must have really ticked you off.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock