Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people. by Ramsespride
Started on: 03-05-2011 09:30 PM
Replies: 158
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-12-2011 02:26 AM
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Good bye to Fiero Rumor, FieroFetish, Xerces_blackthorne, and a few others that i have gotten along with and grown to look forward to speaking with.

I am leaving this forum effective immediately due mostly in part to the ignorance of a select group of narrow sighted people and their inability to spend more than one minute away from arguing over a post i have made or misconstruing things said.

I no longer own a Fiero, nor do i want to now and be associated with people the likes of this.

Good times were had here in the year i have been here but alas, when the young guy speaks his mind he is automatically a know it all and wrong

I am not going to bother checking if i get banned- as i know im going to already having gotten enough negs for speaking my mind about Republican SCUM and their We own the ball, court and make the rules attitudes.

This will come as no surprise to Fierobear- a leading cause of my leaving as his incessant posting and misconstruing of my posts has put me over the edge and caused me to do this- rethink my joining in the first place.

On a personal note: I try my best to stay "in line" and just mill about on here posting things i see relevant and enjoy reading the replies i get from the usual's and even some new posters here and there. But when i see the "gang" come up and do what they do best- bully, beat down, and basically gang rape my posts i say enough is enough.

On my list of ratings i have given 3 negs, all of them to already banned members- FieroReagan, Carlsv8GT, and southernfieroaccess. Everyone else in the list of 50 members has had a plus- nearly everyone causing me to leave has one as i respect their opposition.

Goodbye to you all and goodnight, the forum is now one less member strong.

------------------

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Also what does yoga and farming have to do with eachother?

Pennocks official Republican thread troll
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Wimp, you’ll be back, this place is like crack. And here is a plus for ya, you were neutral.

Originally posted by Ramsespride:
I am leaving the forum for good. Too many Ignorant people

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 03-05-2011).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Don't leave. I don't see leaving as a solution. I have gotten into disputes with other members, everyone does eventually, but its no reason to leave the forum. If they want to argue and its making you mad, just ignore the conversation and drive on, some people are just stubborn and its like beating a dead horse to get them to see things your way.

I always say "Opinions are like a**holes, everyones got one, and some people's stink" Just let people think what they want to think, no sense in arguing with them. I don't go into the Political Threads because there are tons of Opinionated people on here and almost everyone's opinions are different in some way. If you go into one of those threads and Post a Reply, prepare to possibly get flamed and then if you argue with them prepare to get some negs, thats why if you want to argue with someone just PM them.

There are alot of "younger" ( ) people on here that will respect a real young person's opinion and have a civil disagreement and there are some that don't. But thats okay. Let them do them and you do you.

Don't leave man, stick around, and enjoy all the random stuff we like to say. You are considered a friend to me and I would hate to see you leave.

Charlie Mike Man, Charlie Mike.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Didn't read whet you typed, but don't leave, just don't waste time bickering over politics and whatnot.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
OK, bye

------------------
My Foto Site

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
My signiture says it all;

------------------
And they said one to another, "Behold, for here comes the dreamer. Come now, let us slay him and we shall see what then will become of his dreams." ~ Genesis 37: 19-20

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have an ass .....................cause you are acting like a bunch of piranha's ate it off you ???
Johbby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohbbySend a Private Message to JohbbyDirect Link to This Post
Don't know you and don't remember seeing anything you've posted, but if one or two or three guys make you want to quit a web forum, then it sounds like you're not in the right place anyway. A forum, much like this one, is a place for people to come together and share their common interests, as well as their differing opinions. Sounds like you've already made up your mind though. So long...
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Man, don't let Fierobear (of ALL people) chase you off the forum. If he had that kind of power, I would've left months ago myself. There are roughly 20,000 PFF members and one guy ain't worth the aggravation.

Hang around....this place could use all the balance it can get.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
You should still hang out in the Tech Forum... I usually go there to take a break now and then.

Which is kind of funny... because that's really the main purpose for this board.

So, are you saying ALL Republican are scum, or just some? Cause you know... like 90% of this board is Republican.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I don't get it, you start calling names, and spewing half truths (at best), then as soon as you are called on it you say your going to quit the forum?

Is that about right there?

Step back take a few months, and learn to control yourself a little better.

And don't blame the arguing on one guy, even if it was just you and him, it still took two to argue.

Sincerely,
just another Republican Scum
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
He's young, ignorant, and arrogant. Maybe one day he will grow up and his eyes will be opened to the truth. He certainly wasn't making any friends by calling some names and trying to group them all into one category. If he knew any better, he would have know that he was insulting a larger group of people by doing so. Maybe if his views weren't so extreme and biased he would had gotten along better with others here. I feel he is going to end up in the same situation no matter where he goes. One thing is for sure, I would want him to become a law enforment officer. He doesn't have the temperament or the understanding of people for it.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-05-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

I am not going to bother checking if i get banned- as i know im going to already having gotten enough negs for speaking my mind about Republican SCUM and their We own the ball, court and make the rules attitudes.

Yep, that sounds about right regarding this forum.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Do you still have an ass .....................cause you are acting like a bunch of piranha's ate it off you ???

Yeah, he still has it. In fact he had it handed to him several times lately....

Originally posted by Jazzman:

Bring back civility and decorum!

It's possible to understand someone's point of view without accepting it. It's possible to disagree with someone without being rude and nasty about it. Sure it's hard, but nothing worth doing is ever easy, is it?

This is the problem. He didn't want to be civil. His point of view was the only one that was right and no one could possibly have a good point.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

So, are you saying ALL Republican are scum, or just some? Cause you know... like 90% of this board is Republican.

No...actually he said:

"Do you all (republicans) really think that you are right? Do you all think that standing up for the Republican mindset is right because you are a republican? Think for yourself for once and dont give in and be a mindless drone!

I mean ****! I am being ignored by those that will sit there and cluck their tounges and hemmm and haw over the protesting because that is the way an ignorant prick operates.

Ignorant prick= Republican.

That aughta cause a firestorm

I have 52 ratings rightnow, lets see how many negs i get from that by Biggoted ignorant people."

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh wait that is me being DEMOCRATIC AND NOT A NAZI REPUBLICAN"

Just wanted to clear that up.

Facts suck, don't they? I'm glad that you " tried your best to stay in line "....and you respect our opposition to your views. Oops....sorry....actions speak louder than words. Sorry that you couldn't handle it.

Have a nice life. Good luck with that.

Mark

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yep, that sounds about right regarding this forum.

I didn't realize you hate PFF so much.

Personally this forum has highhandedly helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. I have met people whom I would literally give my last breath for, and others whom I wouldn't give the time of day. The second list is really small.

I have noticed that there is a lot of correlation with people that are not happy with their lives, and hate spewing on the forum.

I do my best to not spew hate, but we all have our days.

I think that if a person steps back, takes a few months off when they reach the point of "quitting", then they would be a better person for it. Much better than just quitting because you are mad a a select group of people.

Brad
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
Didn't this just happen a few months ago?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/054948-2.html#p55
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brandon87gt:

Didn't this just happen a few months ago?

Doesn't this happen ALL THE TIME. Seems to always be someone writing an "I'm leaving" post.

Who's wrong? Who's right? I personally could care less but I do find it funny that some people take stuff so seriously.

It's a car forum.....not the end of the world.

All of you pull up your big boy panties, get over it and play nice

[This message has been edited by sarabear (edited 03-05-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

I didn't realize you hate PFF so much.

Personally this forum has highhandedly helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. I have met people whom I would literally give my last breath for, and others whom I wouldn't give the time of day. The second list is really small.

I have noticed that there is a lot of correlation with people that are not happy with their lives, and hate spewing on the forum.

I do my best to not spew hate, but we all have our days.

I think that if a person steps back, takes a few months off when they reach the point of "quitting", then they would be a better person for it. Much better than just quitting because you are mad a a select group of people.

Brad

Actually, you’re talking things in your life where people may have helped you (a good thing). The creator of this thread was referring to certain individuals on this forum (mainly in O/T were political stupidity reigns supreme). They will jump all over you if you say anything about their beloved heroines in office.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sarabear:

Oh Jeeze, sorry about that, didn't realize what was showing.

------------------
Ron

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Wow.
Actually, I didn't even know wtf he was talking about until I read what Mark quoted.
I won't bother to go back and find the thread, but I'm guessing that peoples' responses were less than polite?

So... Sounds like the heat got a little intense. Whatever.
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Oh Jeeze, sorry about that, didn't realize what was showing.

Don’t you know crack kills?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Doesn't this happen ALL THE TIME. Seems to always be someone writing an "I'm leaving" post.

Who's wrong? Who's right? I personally could care less but I do find it funny that some people take stuff so seriously.

Now that's awesome! Love it.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I'd rather have some hot headed people who were AWAKE (and quite possibly "WRONG") then "drones"...but I don't think those that all feel a certain way ARE drones, they just agree because they agree!

I once was temped to make a thread asking the class if they thought their opinion was "right", or more of "mostly right (based on the "facts" they knew about) but I knew that thread would not end well (so why start it, if no one will gain any sort of insight, would just increase red bars and other BS)

Truth is, EVERYONE on here is 'being played' by "the system", whether or not you want to admit it to yourselves. Not that I have a clue to the extent of how far we're all being bent over, mind you...

If you chose to leave, that's your decision, there's more to this place then the political threads, but what do you want? to find a place where everyone agrees, and you all have some sorta circlejerk? Doesn't that get OLD? Not that I CRAVE conflict, but life's boring if everyone's the same...

I would like to think that most of us would get along, if we met in real life. Till someone asked "so...what do you do for a living" or asks a politcal question... or starts talking about religion or the best engine swap...when THAT happens, I'll be in my Fiero taking a drive around the block till someone starts talking about something else...

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

I would agree with 82-/TA that a large percentage of this forum seem to be Republican supporters but I don't think they are all scum, not even close, those types of generalizations bother me no matter who they are made about.

It does however amaze me that when someone like yourself comes on here and uses those same generalizations and tactics that other PFF members do there seems to be very little tolerence for it. I don't know if it's because you seemed to go against the prevailing point of view here or if certain people are uncomfortable in that they may see themselves in your posts but only from a different side of the arguement.

Anyways do whatever you feel is best for your own peace of mind but please don't let anyone on a internet forum tell you what you should or shouldn't think, say or do, decide that for yourself.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Just FYI, there are lots of ignorant people out in the real world, too. So you might want to be careful who you talk to regarding politics or religion. Otherwise, you might have to become a hermit.
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post

I am not going to bother checking if i get banned

I just gave you a positive to try make you feel better about us 'republican scum' as a parting gift

Doug

[This message has been edited by doug.s (edited 03-06-2011).]

fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackDirect Link to This Post
wah wah, can't people just leave quietly?
Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Now that's awesome! Love it.

Yeah...I don't know anyone on here enough yet, but judging from the drunk pictures of guys feeling her up, I would say that she should just be an observer in this thread and not so vocal since her observations are obviously clouded.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bah! Suck it up Buttercup As Sarabear said, pull up your big boy panties and get over it, and play nice (paraphrased of course, thanks for that one Sara )

And Steve (in his infinite old fart wisdom ) said it best as well: You'll be back, this place is like crack. You'll never get away. You may think you are out, but one way or another we find a way to pull you back in

Don't make me release the Llamas...

Look at what happened to me this morning. I ranted about my moronic roommates and their arts and crafts. It led to 5 more thread parodying mine. Did I get butt hurt? Nope It actually gave me a laugh and I went along with it. Hey, makes me a trendsetter, right?

Little piece of advice, take some time, step away and cool down a bit, then come back. Sound advice given to me by numerous members here (can''t quite remember who, my memory is almost as bad as Steve's ).

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 03-06-2011).]

doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

Yeah...I don't know anyone on here enough yet, but judging from the drunk pictures of guys feeling her up, I would say that she should just be an observer in this thread and not so vocal since her observations are obviously clouded.

Did I miss something here? Where did this come from?

Doug
PFF
System Bot
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

It does happen all the time. Kinda silly if you ask me. However if you clink on the link you will see that Ramses supposedly quit the forum at the end of last year. Obviously that didn't last to long and he didn't make a public "i'm leaving post' at that time, it was just relayed through a friend. That's what I was referring to, not somebody else's 'I'm leaving' post.
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post
What is it with Wisconsin democrats and running away, anyway ?
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Hmmm. I guess I should have researched before I posted my first post. He kind of attacked groups of people, this is what I am getting from a few Political post he has posted and what is posted above. I am a registered Republican and I voted for Obama (I Know). I have also seen some racism in his posts . I don't tolerate that at all.

What thread has this epic death match in it? I am curious what he said. I can see why he got flamed if he attacked groups of people, called people names, used racism, or anything like that.

Ramsespride- If you did these things, you need to man up, pull up those big boy panties, and take what you dished out. You can't expect to attack groups of people and not get attacked back. Calling people names, attacking groups of people, and using racism is uncalled for, uneducated, and childish. So, reach down there and grab your sh*t and get your head out of your forth point of contact and man up! When the bullets are going over your head and the mortars are landing near you, what are you gonna do? Lay there and cry? Or get up and man up and return fire?
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
Holy friggin **** on a shingle batman..

Do you all have any clue how easy it is to *not* read a thread..

Let me give you a walk through..

1. don't click on it.

simple enough right? Someone write a post that's got you spewing venom and ready to unleash a fury of typed characters in a little grey box... a diatribe of 4 letter vocabulary words laced with piss and vinegar?

hit your back button...

go back to rule #1.

After all, it's better that those around you believe you to be a fool.. than for you to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

( Good lord, I must be getting old.. I'm starting to sound like my father )
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Your signature states you're a troll and now you're butthurt? I don't join political threads, but I read them all. You stirred the **** pot in each one and now that it's ready to eat you don't want a taste. STFU and shove a tampon in it you twat.

Go do something constructive - outside - away from the computer.

------------------

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Your signature states you're a troll and now you're butthurt? I don't join political threads, but I read them all. You stirred the **** pot in each one and now that it's ready to eat you don't want a taste. STFU and shove a tampon in it you twat.

Go do something constructive - outside - away from the computer.

You know, I found pads are a lot more cumphy. The commercials where the chicks are doing yoga are crap!
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Sara, seems to me you've had your panties in a knot here at one time or another as well. Remember This?
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I'll be in a maroon 88 Formula up in Frazee and possibly the Dells, keep an eye out, I'd still like to meet you sometime.

Until then, OK BYE!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock