Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Since when did 2am become a good time for arts and crafts?!?!?!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Since when did 2am become a good time for arts and crafts?!?!?! by Xerces_Blackthorne
Started on: 03-05-2011 03:05 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 03-10-2011 01:06 AM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, wtf!

Stupid frucking roommate and his friends

Impossible to get any sleep around this place (first time in 2 days I've physically been able to, and I can't because of their idiocy). And they wonder why I'm pissed off. Frucking morons!

And before anyone says "move" I am already planning on it. I'd be gone already if it weren't for the bank and the IRS frcuking up my direct deposit

I'm ready to start forcefully "evicting people" (including the roommate), without opening the front door first.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 03-10-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRumorSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you just ask the Dark Lord to send forth a plague of locusts or something?

(Or just ask them to go to sleep, if they refuse, and continue to act like idiots, then pee on them and chase them from the home while shouting some Latin or nursery ryhme)

or perhaps something more subtle.

Not sure who lived there first, or what the deal is, but you can turn things around and enjoy the situation by tormenting those that live with you...

write (in blood) in a journal. Leave it out in a public place.

March 2nd
They STILL haven't realized what I did to them

March 4th
They STILL haven't noticed what I did to them while they slept.

March 5th
I did it again. They didn't notice. (again)

March 6th.
How can they NOT notice yet?

March 7th
Did it twice, did the other thing ONCE.

March 8th
Almost finished, I think. They Don't suspect a thing. Can't wait.

I had a roommate in college once that became a total d1ck. (would do things like call his brother at 2 am and just talk LOUDLY for an hour (and his brother was in the same damn building) I discussed things with him, but he refuesd to compromise (such as talk in the main room at 2 AM) he continued to be a pr1ck. So I mentally tortured the bastard till he moved out.

Good luck with your Roomate.

MUH *pause* Hah Hah...... [William Shatner doing the evil laugh]
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
If you have linoleum, hard wood or tile floors, then a little End Dust, Pledge or other dust remover in front of their door will make for a fun morning when they step out and fall on their head.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Pull out the ouiji board and leave it laying around with "infadels must die" written on it in marker, get a couple copies of Antons books and leave them on the kitchen table.....leave the cerimonial robe hanging off the kitchen chairs...pull out the Geotea and start drawing symbols on the walls and doors.....

And have fun while doing it

<edit>

Ya know, there is a certain pleasure in making people go away and stop bothering ya....not like I wouldnt love to wear a black robe with a bone belt and ride a white horse into the middle of the Phelps crowd.....ahhyeeee...that would get me a jail cell, so maybee I wont do it, just think about it.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-05-2011).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
LOL

Rumor, you really are quite disturbed aren't you I like that

Doug, they were "working" in the laundry room, which is one room over from my room and has tile floors I like your idea

MEM, nice ideas One fatal flaw though: I don't own an Ouija board. Unless ya want to loan me yours... Ironically enough, I think it would either scare the living piss outta them, or they would scoff at it (which would be their own undoing ). I overheard one of them saying something last night about the "protection spell" ( ) over the apartment. Celtic fluff bunny Wiccan wannabe...

I don't mind the idea of people working at night (hell, I do some of my best work at night). Its the fact that they knew I was trying to sleep, they have no sense of someone else's personal space or privacy (one of them decided to walk right into my room and flip the light on "just to see if I was home/awake"), and they have no common sense or decency to keep the noise down when someone is trying to sleep.

If its one thing I hate with a passion (that pisses me off to no ends), its being given a rude awakening when I'm sleeping.

And what really gets to me (and I find hard to believe) is that when I get pissed about this crap, they don't understand why I'm pissed and I'm looked at as the bad guy. Trying to be civil about it only goes so far (re: nowhere) with my roommate, since he is so pig headed and stubborn (re: he's never wrong about anything.

Just biding my time at this point til I get my check in the mail and I'm gone. Maybe I should start blasting the most annoying 80s pop song day in and day out (something like the Rick Roll song or Candy Girl). Psychological warfare

Ignorant asses Revenge is sweet

This room is screaming emptiness
silence breaks the air
it leaves me lying on the floor
it leaves me dying there
crawling through the trenches
you stand behind each door
blood & sweat & muddy water
up against the crashing shore
Take my hand, its my world
understand we'll make it real
play with me in my world
all of this is my world
black fire rising higher
it breaks across the line
there's hell to pay
and we'll pay all day
because the fires mine
The course is moving closer
I can taste the water now
I feel the heavens shaking
as angels come dropping down

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
By the way Rumor, in response to your Shatner laugh... These are for you

I'd prefer those over the Shat's "evil" laughter any day
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
For us natural night owls, 2am is regular waking time.

They feel the same about your 6pm dinner
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

For us natural night owls, 2am is regular waking time.

They feel the same about your 6pm dinner

Don't get me wrong, I'm an insomniac myself. But after 2 days of no sleep, I passed out. 3 hours later I get a rude awakening. They knew I was asleep, and did it anyhow. Its common courtesy when you live with a roommate to show a bit of respect for them. Apparently not the case here.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Don't get me wrong, I'm an insomniac myself. But after 2 days of no sleep, I passed out. 3 hours later I get a rude awakening. They knew I was asleep, and did it anyhow. Its common courtesy when you live with a roommate to show a bit of respect for them. Apparently not the case here.

Joking aside, by DNA i am a night owl and when i was able to do it i worked nights only. ( hard to make a decent living tho.. so i had to 'return to civilization' some 20 years ago... never have been quite as healthy or happy since ).

During the time i lived in an apartment I did make an effort to respect my neighbors schedules, no matter how foreign they may have been to me. Its too bad most people are too selfish to look around them and pay attention.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Especially when I'm the only one paying any rent around here it seems. Out of the 4 people living here, only one of them is working, and I'm in school full time with 16 credits this semester. 2 of them won't get off their asses and away from WoW long enough to go find a job (even when there are 2 places within 300 feet of the house hiring full time work).

I can't wait to GTFO of here.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
I used to have a co-worker who did not respect boundaries. Worked for me, I was his supervisor, actually. He used to tell me what he'd been reading on my desk when I was out.

So, when I went on vacation for a week, I left "Interview Alex's replacement" in the middle of my to-do list for when I got back.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Edit: Removed. Things went volatile over me not doing THEIR dishes

86_fiero_gt_92

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Click Here to Email 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Direct Link to This Post
i would like to suggest the most epic 80s song in the world... the final countdown.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
ANYTHING by Boy George, Cyndi Lauper, Celine Dion or Michael Jackson should get annoying enough....and dont forget to toss in some rick rolls.

Revenge--NOW ya are in my department...how far do ya wanna go? mess up their lives so bad they commit suicide ?.......or just have a little fun ?

Putting rotten eggs INTO the fridge....smearing a little preperation h on the toothbrush (not enough to see, just enough to do the job)...Ya said one is female ?...Nair in the shampoo/ conditioner bottles...a little salt in the sugar bowl...get under the sink and reverse the hot and cold supply lines...leave a positive AIDS home-test on the bathroom counter...get some candid pics, a little photoshop work, and facebook is your friend....blue clothing due hidden inside the showerhead...make sure no T.P. is anywhere to be found....

How much more do ya need ? <or how much more evil? >

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-09-2011).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneClick Here to Email Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Backlash. Because they are pissed that I won't let them continue to use the internet (without paying because I won't do their dishes and because I put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher without running it imagine that, dirty dishes going in the dishwasher ) and that I won't do any "chores" (i.e, their dishes), things have heated up more.

I'm backing off. My ideas are minor annoyances.. Theirs are just foolish. These are the types of idiots that are never wrong, and are always the victim and they are willing to go to blows (one of them anyhow) over stupid sh*t. So to cover my arse (just in case), I've decided to cease my efforts and sleep with the hi point.

Fruck, I can't wait to get out of here already!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock