Started on: 02-28-2011 11:07 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: fastblack on 02-28-2011 09:09 PM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
I just installed this app over the weekend. Not only is it cool to use my phone as a remote control, it is actually a really good remote.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
yea, thats an awesome app, they have had another one just like it for a while, iphone has one too.
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a feeling that if I install that my phone will forever be lost, like my other 20 or so remotes.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Thats cool...

I have an app that allows me to fling files to and from my phone via FTP over WiFi. So much faster than any wired transfer
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post02-28-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

yea, thats an awesome app, they have had another one just like it for a while, iphone has one too.

How does that work with the iphone doesn't have IR?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-28-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Thats cool...

I have an app that allows me to fling files to and from my phone via FTP over WiFi. So much faster than any wired transfer

Also saves one from having to carry a cable around. ( the stuff i have runs either SFTP or www tho.. )
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

How does that work with the iphone doesn't have IR?

Over WiFi. You install a PC app that the phone interfaces with.
I have it on my Nook Color eReader tablet.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Thats nothing, I have an app that will let you "talk" to anybody else with a phone, mobile or landline!!
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

Thats nothing, I have an app that will let you "talk" to anybody else with a phone, mobile or landline!!

me to ! the best thing ever is to get the app that lets peaple call you also . maybe next year i can get that call me app . just kiding guy the new phones are cool but i hate to have all the time burners so i can just cal and text but only 25 bucks for all i want so im happy
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Over WiFi. You install a PC app that the phone interfaces with.
I have it on my Nook Color eReader tablet.

Oh...

I used to have that on my Toshiba PDA, and Palm T/X but they both had IR.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-28-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

That's nothing, I have an app that will let you "talk" to anybody else with a phone, mobile or landline!!

Its just a fad.
PFF
System Bot
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackDirect Link to This Post
I dunno, when I tried to install the service on my laptop, it kept telling me that I needed some .NET thing. Downloaded it off microsoft's website and it still said I needed it. I gave up and uninstalled it. Probably would have ended up like the million other apps on my phone and never get used

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock