SQUIRREL! by ALLTRBO
Started on: 02-23-2011 08:25 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 10-21-2011 05:11 PM
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
SQUIRREL!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
MOOSE!!!
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
RABBIT! (taste better)
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Squirrels are familiar to almost everyone. More than 200 squirrel species live all over the world, with the notable exception of Australia.

The tiniest squirrel is the aptly named African pygmy squirrel—only five inches (thirteen centimeters) long from nose to tail. Others reach sizes shocking to those who are only familiar with common tree squirrels. The Indian giant squirrel is three feet (almost a meter) long.

Like other rodents, squirrels have four front teeth that never stop growing so they don't wear down from the constant gnawing. Tree squirrels are the types most commonly recognized, often seen gracefully scampering and leaping from branch to branch. Other species are ground squirrels that live in burrow or tunnel systems, where some hibernate during the winter season.

Ground squirrels eat nuts, leaves, roots, seeds, and other plants. They also catch and eat small animals, such as insects and caterpillars. These small mammals must always be wary of predators because they are tasty morsels with few natural defenses, save flight. Sometimes groups of ground squirrels work together to warn each other of approaching danger with a whistling call.

Tree squirrels are commonly seen everywhere from woodlands to city parks. Though they are terrific climbers, these squirrels do come to the ground in search of fare such as nuts, acorns, berries, and flowers. They also eat bark, eggs, or baby birds. Tree sap is a delicacy to some species.

Flying squirrels are a third, adaptable type of squirrel. They live something like birds do, in nests or tree holes, and although they do not fly, they can really move across the sky. Flying squirrels glide, extending their arms and legs and coasting through the air from one tree to another. Flaps of skin connecting limbs to body provide a winglike surface. These gliding leaps can exceed 150 feet (46 meters). Flying squirrels eat nuts and fruit, but also catch insects and even baby birds.

Whether they dwell high in a tree or in an underground burrow, female squirrels typically give birth to two to eight offspring. Babies are blind and totally dependent on their mothers for two or three months. Mothers may have several litters in a year, so most squirrel populations are robust.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
beaver
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

beaver

A big brown one.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

SQUIRREL!

WHEEEEE!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

A big brown one.

As you wish

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

A big brown one.

NSFW
NSFW Do not click this link unless MidEngineManiac has made it imposible for you to sleep NSFW
NSFW
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

As you wish

Enough blubber to feed a small Eskimo village there.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 02-23-2011).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

As you wish

MY EYES, DAMN YOU!!! MY EYES!!
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I like some junk in the trunk, but dah-um! That is way to much junk everywhere!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

SQUIRREL!

DINNER! (seriously!)
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Win!
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
ever see a black one?
we have one in our neighborhood
http://www.google.com/image...ls=org.mozilla:en-US fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=864&bih=626
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

ever see a black one?
http://www.google.com/image...ls=org.mozilla:en-US fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=864&bih=626

We have them everywhere around here.

Now i dont know the authenticity behind this story but the story goes that the squirrels were owned by a brother and sister whom traveled with PT Barnum and the circus and that they escaped. Bred with regular gray and red squirrels and each other and the bloodlines got all over the place via shipping and regular migration. Seems to be a genetic anomaly in their dna that caused it and now its just a regular trait.

Ever see an Albino squirrel? I have a nest of em across the street!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

We have them everywhere around here.

Now i dont know the authenticity behind this story but the story goes that the squirrels were owned by a brother and sister whom traveled with PT Barnum and the circus and that they escaped. Bred with regular gray and red squirrels and each other and the bloodlines got all over the place via shipping and regular migration. Seems to be a genetic anomaly in their dna that caused it and now its just a regular trait.

Ever see an Albino squirrel? I have a nest of em across the street!

Yeh....them albino sqirrels are a BEETCH out of the gate........they will buck ya in 0.7...and NOBODY --I mean nobody--has ever got 8 seconds on a squirrel in a rodeo!!!!!!

Saddle-up, boys--we got a sqirrel to beat.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-23-2011).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Lemur!

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
Honey Badger - doesn't give a S#IT

http://www.youtube.com/watc...player&v=GEokQpZLgZ8

(nsfw)
PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

ever see a black one?

Oh yea, I drove a taxi in New Orleans, I saw every color you could imagine.

Cept Blue, I missed that one somehow.

We are still talking about Beavers, right?

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 02-24-2011).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
SQUIRREL!! MOLE!!

SQUIRREL!! MOTOR!!

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 02-24-2011).]

James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Lemurs are highley evolved squirls!
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post

Camel toe..! Oh wait, that is not the same...
Bullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BulletSend a Private Message to BulletDirect Link to This Post
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I have a window to my office facing a small parking lot in the front of our building and for the last few days a squirrel has been dashing back and forth from a ditch to close to the front door of our building where there`s a tree with acorns or something on the ground. He will sit at the tree and eat a little and then dash back across into the ditch only to repeat it every so often.
He`s been lucky because as he`s heading over to the tree he pauses to check if anyone is by the front door, but it puts him right in line with someone driving through the parking lot. Fortunately, we don`t get that much traffic through there.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
SQUIRREL!

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

SQUIRREL!

Paintball gun.

PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Squirrels in my pants!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
MYOCASTER COYPUS!!!
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post

And in other news, Arizona Spends $1.25M to Save 250 Squirrels

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 02-24-2011).]

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 02-25-2011).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

SQUIRREL!

= Tree rat!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Syn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

NSFW
NSFW Do not click this link unless MidEngineManiac has made it imposible for you to sleep NSFW
NSFW

How is that not safe for work? it doesn't even show anything. Although what I'm looking at is VERY NICE. but still.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Syn:

How is that not safe for work? it doesn't even show anything. Although what I'm looking at is VERY NICE. but still.

Butts are not safe for work. I was looking at one the other day and ran into the wall with a cart. Someone could have been hurt!
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Dont you love those highbrids!A Lemure:advanced squirl hybrid.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/...chik_4_wolverine.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7...00/TigerSquirrel.png

[This message has been edited by James Bond 007 (edited 10-19-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay