Started on: 02-23-2011 08:50 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Flamberge on 02-27-2011 02:51 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
PLEASE PM ME!!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Verizon has no employees--they are just a big talking head and a volunteer guy walking around asking if anyone can hear him.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Verizon has no employees--they are just a big talking head and a volunteer guy walking around asking if anyone can hear him.

I will tell you something... I can't hear him when I am at home! I live within the city limits, in a nice subdivision, and yet, I can not get a good cell signal! So when the guy asks "can you hear me now".... I yell, "NO!"
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I think you are right.

MY EFFING GOD, thieir slogan is making me want to murder someone: "We're all in this TOGETHER"

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

I will tell you something... I can't hear him when I am at home! I live within the city limits, in a nice subdivision, and yet, I can not get a good cell signal! So when the guy asks "can you hear me now".... I yell, "NO!"

Yep, same here. They have been selling and or giving away network extenders for around 3 years now which is an admission that their network is inadequate. The only reason I am still with them is because I split a plan with family which shares the costs and makes it the cheapest option for me and they gave me a network extender to fill in the void of cell coverage at my house.
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post
If you don't get a response here, try one of the Droid forums. Lots of Verizon employees are members.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Sooo apparently nobody here works there? That's strange.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 02-24-2011).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
I think it a case of nobody wants to admit it! Afraid of having a phone jammed where the sun don't shine.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:

If you don't get a response here, try one of the Droid forums. Lots of Verizon employees are members.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do this.
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I do not work there. But I have a couple contacts who depending on your issue I may be able to get a hold of...
USFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Sooo apparently nobody here works there? That's strange.

Brad

I used to work there. The wireless side, by virtue of merger upon merger upon merger. When I started in the cell phone business, there were over 120 companies in the US, and only two networks in each area. Now you can have seven or so actual networks and there are less than 90 companies.

What is the general nature of your request? Maybe I can direct you in a general direction?

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 02-24-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for replies. Just been a looong week, and plenty of 'hold time'...

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Let me guess. You bought an i-phone. You should have waited for the 4G Droid ones to come out.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Just extended my contract and bought a Droid X. I live out in the middle of basically nowhere and rarely have trouble with reception.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Damaged Fiber.
Fun week.
NOT.

Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
I started with Voice Stream which was absorbed into Verizon. I've never wanted to change networks because I rarely have dropped calls, bad reception, etc.

My only complaint is that they just killed the new every two, but it's understandable given that cell phones have gotten much more sophisticated (read: expensive) since the idea was initiated. Not that it matters to me, I'm still using the free flip phone I got from 2005.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock