New Lambo rolling chassis... Cool familiarity by TommyRocker
Started on: 02-22-2011 01:44 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Flamberge on 02-23-2011 09:34 PM
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

http://jalopnik.com/#!57670...ng-chassis/gallery/1

I thought this was pretty cool looking... Look familiar?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
DAMMIT! Mark your posts NSFW before you post something like this!
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyDirect Link to This Post
Delicious!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I'm going to buy one and bolt on my Fiero body panels and Grand Am brake upgrade!!!

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

DAMMIT! Mark your posts NSFW before you post something like this!

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I'm going to buy one and bolt on my Fiero body panels and Grand Am brake upgrade!!!

haha, nice..

I actually really love the suspension. Inboard coilovers/pushrod systems are just so damn cool.. I should relearn solid works and design one for the Fiero...

I just thought it was cool just how similar this is to the naked Fiero. Obviously many many magnitudes superior, but the obvious similarities are cool to me.
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Originally posted by 355Fiero:
Extended windshield. You will see the sides and top fit very well and the bottom is about 7" further out compared to a Fiero.

Original Fiero windshield.

I wonder if this 355Fiero windshield will help make the Fiero look more modern, or if it has a lot to do with the fact that the windshield is angled steeper on the pillars as well as moved further forward.

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 02-22-2011).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

http://jalopnik.com/#!57670...ng-chassis/gallery/1

I thought this was pretty cool looking... Look familiar?

I've always secretly wondered why exotic looking cars have to cost more than a house. If someone came out with a car that had the exact same stance and styling as a Lambo or Ferrari (not a clone mind you, just a really nice designed supercar look) but was $30K, I'd line up outside at midnight to buy it. Even if it had a declawed inline-4. Seriously.

Performance is great, but I've personally never pushed a car to its performance edge, and don't think I ever will.

Give me a car that looks as exotic as a Reventon or Italia and 200 hp, and I'm in.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
This is why when you wreck an exotic and even dent the frame they total the car. That cannot be repaired right again after an accident.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

This is why when you wreck an exotic and even dent the frame they total the car. That cannot be repaired right again after an accident.

Um, if you look you can see the front and rear cradles are removable. Bolt off the old and bolt on the new. It's usually the cost that inhibits rebuilding.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 02-23-2011).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Flamberge:

I've always secretly wondered why exotic looking cars have to cost more than a house. If someone came out with a car that had the exact same stance and styling as a Lambo or Ferrari (not a clone mind you, just a really nice designed supercar look) but was $30K, I'd line up outside at midnight to buy it. Even if it had a declawed inline-4. Seriously.

Performance is great, but I've personally never pushed a car to its performance edge, and don't think I ever will.

Give me a car that looks as exotic as a Reventon or Italia and 200 hp, and I'm in.

That's why we love our little Fieros.
PFF
System Bot
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

That's why we love our little Fieros.

Bingo.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock