Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza by tbone42
Started on: 02-20-2011 07:53 PM
Replies: 314
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-31-2011 08:37 PM
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Go lose some weight. You can do it.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 08-22-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Starting yesterday I've cut out soda. Gonna start waning myself off iced tea soon. I gotta stop being so fat.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I'll join ya Since I'm getting into MMA now, I'm shooting to get back down to around 200lbs or less. Currently 230-ish, 6'2". Although my diet plan is a bit different:

Small breakfast snack (granola bar, yogurt, and fruit)
Chicken salad for lunch (or something else with chicken, preferably grilled)
small healthy snacks the rest of the day until about 6 pm
No soda

So far I've been cutting out the soda and if I do drink it, it is something like ginger ale, sprite, or cherry 7 up (antioxidants in it). Lots of green tea and vitamin water to drink otherwise. And hard training.

Also going to be starting at the gym within the next week or so lifting weights (low weight high rep plan 2 days a week, increase weight and lower reps 1 day a week, rest of the week is cardio and core strengthening).
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2011 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Thanx Tbone, should help and be fun, too.

-Boondawg -
6' Tall
50 Years of age

Goal:
Short term: 200 lbs A.S.A.P. sensibly.
Long Term: 180 lbs for life.

Date: 2-20-2011
Weight: 251lbs

Today's menu :

Breakfast:
Small bowl oatmeal with rasins, a little Stevia, no milk, 1 cup of coffee with fat free coffeemate.

Lunch:
Thin homemade lean burger patty, 1 slice kraft, 2 slices tomato, 2 slices wholewheat bread, 100 cal pack of chips, banana, apple juice.

Supper: Lean Cusine dinner, extra brocolli with ICBINB, half-fat icecream, Pepsi Zero.

Snack: Airpop popcorn with salt substitute & fat-free yogart
2 bottles of water.

Exercise: 20 minute dog walk.

Confession: I will be sneeking 2 small pieces of chocolate tonight.

NOTE: I have been losing about 3 pounds a week on the above diet.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-20-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 08-11-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I love your honesty.

Well, I know me.
My first day off of my new VERY stressfull job training..........yeah, i'mo' cheat.

By the way, a little DARK chocolate is surprisingly fulfilling and not all that bad for your diet.
You just have to know when to stop.
But a little goes a long way.
The imported stuff is the best for you becouse of the purity of the mix & low sugar count.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-20-2011).]

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
COOL! I am now on the path to healthy eating as well, for the last week and a half or so. Doctor said I need to drop 30lbs or so in the next year and I plan on going well beyond that. My current weight is the highest I have ever been. My goal is to be 200lbs or slightly under in the next year or two, depending on how fast I can lose the weight.

I am 5'11" but built very big, I have a large back and chest, if I were to drop to 200 lbs I would be very well built and I dont think I could get too much lower than that with my muscle content. Oh and I am 26 yrs old.

Two years ago I did the same thing, doctor said to lose weight and I found that just eating healthier and not excercising any more than I already do (I work very hard outside in FL) I was able to drop the 30lbs very easily in only 3 months. Unfortunately we had some major life changes and added stress back then so I fell off my diet and shot back up past where I was. This time I really need to completely change the way I eat for life. I did eat really bad and lots of it, late at night, all the things bad for you. I dont have a strict diet plan other than eat grilled chicken, more fish (not fried) less fries, more veggies, and no more bad desserts. I do really like a lot of fruit so that part should be easy, and I have noticed in the last couple weeks that grilled chicken aint so bad, when we go out to eat I order off the "healthier menu" and I dont really miss the chicken wings, fries and all that junk.

I will begin writing down my intake tomorrow, as today was my first splurge day in the last couple weeks.

-Joe
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterDirect Link to This Post
I used to work out and eat fairly well, but those things went away after I had a job change, lot more stress, much more time working, then my wife having a baby. Even if I just change what I eat I know I will lose 30 lbs extremely fast and gain a lot of money as that money goes to fast food :P

Strange though, when I did eat right and exercise I could not drop down below 195 lbs or so. I was eating around 2000 calories a day give or take and probably burning off another 500 or so by exercising.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
i am 55, 5'8", 235.
i am a diabetic
high bood preassure
high chlorestrol
5 lower back surgerys
left and right knees
left and right carpel tunnel
left elbow nurve release and right elbow torn ligament sewn back on

i went for a cat scan and have broken screws in my lower back and yes my back has been hurting
i try to eat well, my dr. changed my diabeties meds and have been loosing weight because i cannot do anything other than sit or walk.
i am disabled on ssi
meds are the only thing keeps me going some days.
i am dreading another back surgery.
one thing i do is drink alot of filtered water, plain water.
good luck everyone.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Im in. Im really thinking about trying to re enlist in the navy and have just gotten fatter. I think I can get my old knee problems waved as I have a friend who is a recruiter. Sooooooo
I am 6 foot 4 at 270 lbs WOOT! im the fattest one here.
Goal, 220 ish. Friggen 50 lbs. Will update this thread daily. I really wish I could join a gym buy my wallet wont allow it. What sucks is I have gained some weight after i moved, mainly because I started drinking soda. Today I ate a powerbar, 2 rice cakes and some broccoli cheese soup. Drank 2 sodas but im done on that crap. I can get life water zero from work that is sugar free and taste great. So, here is to getting skinny again.
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
That was a one time thing!. I used to be small (er). But now im just getting fat. Granted I can still dead lift 350lbs (alibi can back me up) I want to get rid of the fat around that. I really want to try to re enlist.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

11151 posts
Member since Feb 2009
Today. A power bar for breakfast and a salad for lunch with fat free balsamic vinaigrette dressing. was going to post a pic but im friggen hungry.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Good luck reaching your goals, guys...

Been having lots of bad blood sugar issues lately (low low low... went down to 40 last week). Need to see a doc.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Fellas, this website Fitday is a great resource for tracking your progress. It is an online journal that you input your food intake and activities for the day and it tells you what nutrtition you took in and how many calories you burned. It also helps to track your weight loss goals and other good stuff. I am actually in college right now and am taking a human biology course, which is heavy on healthy eating and keeping fit. This website happens to be one of my assignments for the course, we have to keep this journal up everyday and turn in our progress at the end of the quarter.

Anyway, so far today I had a small bowl of oatmeal and 3 tiny sausage patties with 2 cups of orange juice for breakfast and then drank a slimfast shake for lunch. I have been working outside on my car for the whole day so far and will probably have 8 hours or so into it by the end of the day.

BTW I am not just doing little things here and there, the car is being fully rebuilt, just painted it panel off so I am getting all the panels back on, new engine and trans going in hopefully this week, big brakes, headlight upgrage, t-top conversion, etc. just to give you an idea of the activities I am doing during the day.

And for dinner I am making homemeade beef stroganoff. Its not the healthiest thing out there but I am using extra lean ground beef, light sour cream and will try to eat a modest portion. The rest is just mushrooms, some veggies, chicken broth and tomato paste, and I do make egg noodles with this meal so I will have some of those too.

Will post later on the rest of the day.

-Joe
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Good luck to you guys. After struggling with weight problems all my life, I found the secret to losing and maintaining my weight: Eat like a Asian. Lots of veggies and while I don't care much for fish, my wife only prepares lean beef. She doesn't buy any desserts or sweets so I am not tempted. We don't follow a plan but I find that I am satisfied after a few bites if I eat slowly and thoroughly chew my food.

Went to the doc this morning and she reported that my total cholesterol is 114, I have lost 12 pounds since our last visit in October but my thyroid level is akilter but she sees no correlation with my eating habits and the thyroid. She also violated my privacy with a rectal exam to check my prostate but I forgave her despite hardly knowing her first name. The point is that it is a lifestyle change you will have to internalize and follow.

I will stand on the sidelines and cheer you guys on toward your goal. I'll be the first to congratulate you too! Again, good luck and if you falter, don't anguish over it, just correct it and move on.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't matter WHAT you eat, if you follow THIS exercise regime!

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Okay... I'm in. Back in high school I worked out every day and got in very good shape, but the month before college started my membership ran out so I decided to just wait until college to start it back up.

In that month I gained ALL the weight I had lost back...

I was so discouraged that 2 years of really hard work was put away in one month, that I never really got back into it. I've had spurts, but nothing substantial or lengthy. I quit caring about what I put in my body. I'm still not fat, but that's only because I'm a young'un so my metabolism is high. I want to get back into good shape before I hit the age where the body doesn't want to lose weight.

I'm 5'4"
20 years old
165 lbs

Goal - 150 for short term, then gain muscle back to around 160 and maintain that until I hit my growth spurt (I'm still waiting for it to happen!!! It's going to happen!!!)

I'll cut out soda starting today, and all the crap I put in my body. I can't have much of a set diet because I have food provided by the school, but I promise I'll do what I can with what's available. Next year it'll be easier because I'll be buying my own food.

I'll start working out next Monday. I have to design some kind of strict schedule or else I'll lose it. It's my mentality. I can't just say "I'll work out sometime today" because I'll procrastinate until it's too late. I also have to work around my school schedule so it'll take planning.

My weakness: MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT. I love apples and bananas, but if there is meat there I'll just have a lot of servings. I don't generally eat unhealthily; I just consume a lot of what I eat. So I'll get more fruits instead of meat, and stop when I'm satisfied not when I'm full.

Thanks for this. You just officially got me back on the forum.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

2-21-11 Weight: 247 (Unchanged)

Breakfast: 3/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios with Half a cup of 1% milk, Cup of coffee with sugar and cream (Dang that stevia tastes too weird in there alone), Bannana

Lunch: 3 oz Grilled/Smoked hamburger patty (leftovers!), bun, lettuce tomato, onion and a tsp of mayo.

Supper: Chicken Adobo w/soy (3oz) , steamed basmati rice (1/2 cup) and california blend vegetables, steamed. (3/4 cup)

Snack: The ubiquitous two graham crackers and 1/2 cup 1% milk.

We plan our meals out a week in advance, so by lunch I usually know everything I have eaten/will eat for the whole day.

Exercise: Step aerobics (10 minutes) Weights (15 Minutes) and cleaning the house/vacuuming (about 45 minutes).

Confession: Did I mention I miss chocolate? Arrrghhh!

Im about to take my fat ass on a walk. But im friggen tired. Around 5 or 6 I will go on my walk then come back and go to bed. Why am I so tired all of a sudden GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Im about to take my fat ass on a walk. But im friggen tired. Around 5 or 6 I will go on my walk then come back and go to bed. Why am I so tired all of a sudden GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I would imagine less sugar intake.. I am more tired than usual right now myself. Keep up with it man... when I used to work out daily (this is gonna sound like the Bally Health Club commercial) but I used to manufacture energy. So much so I would go to the gym and try to make myself tired so I could sleep. I'm also an insomniac, so 2 am gym trips were common. It can happen to you, you just gotta keep going. Then you will be wired and Brad will want to shoot you.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Confession: I will never be able to drink skim milk, so I do 1%. Skim milk is like milky colored water. Disgusting...rather not have milk at all if it was my only choice.

Just like me.
P.S. For your mayo, the lowfat is not too bad.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-21-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Today's menu :

Breakfast:
Slim-Fast shake, small O.J.

Lunch:
Slim-Fast Shake, 100 cal chips.

Supper: Lean Cusine dinner, Pepsi Zero, 1/2 fat icecream.

Snack: Airpop popcorn with salt substitute, banana.
2 bottles of water.

Exercise: 20 minute dog walk.

Confession: I got up in the middle of the night lastnight and had a PB & J sandwich and a large glass of milk. Yesterday was not a good diet day, and it showed with the gain in weight I had. I am also sick with a cold, and may be retaining water. This week will be better.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-21-2011).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I use the canola oil mayo.. a BIT healthier. I may switch to the lowfat after this jar is gone, but that will take months. So instead I just try to go light with it.

Balsamic vinaigrette is way better on a sammich then mayo. With some tuna and all the veggies. GOD i want to go to work and try this! I could also make a tuna salad. But the steak sammichs is quite tasty . But for this week its going to be salads only. But I can make a different salad each day and I dont really get burned out on it.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2011 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Balsamic vinaigrette is way better on a sammich then mayo. With some tuna and all the veggies. GOD i want to go to work and try this! I could also make a tuna salad. But the steak sammichs is quite tasty . But for this week its going to be salads only. But I can make a different salad each day and I dont really get burned out on it.

I like salads, but I get burnt out on the chew chew chew.....about 2 a week is all I can do.
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations you guys. About 3 years ago I joined Weight Watchers, lost 30 lbs in about 5 weeks, stopped drinking sodas and beer and fast foods. Quit and gained about half it back. I started out at 280, 5-8, 53 years old. Been fighting for 3 years and float around 250-260. 5 weeks ago I started the Diet Solution by Isabel De Los Rios. There are foods that help burn fat and none of them are in Bars are any processed food. I eat grass fed beef and range fed eggs. as well as smaller portions. I use to eat 4 packets of the flavored Oat Meal. I now eat one in the morning. I went to the doctor on a Thursday, told to loose weight ( high blood pressure) started the diet on Monday and haven't been hungry at all. Oh and I quit smoking my back pain medicine about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have cheat meals but I lost 10 lbs more after 3 weeks. I'm now 240. Can't wait to see the 30s.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Update on my end:

Sick today, damn sinuses and stomach, so haven't done anything really but sleep. Only food I ate was for breakfast, and was 2 Fruit and Maple oatmeals from McDonalds (I need to go grocery shopping) at 290 calories each, a fruit and yogurt parfait with granola, and a large orange juice. I estimate about 700 calories max (closer to 625 I'd think)

Not sure if I'll make MMA tonight or not. Did a few minutes of shadow boxing this morning after I ate though. Haven't weighed myself yet, will see where I am in about a week.

Edit: Also forgot to mention that this is going to be my way to finally quit smoking (I quit with chantix last summer as you may remember, but started right up again after I got off of it, about 2 weeks after). With the MMA training I noticed after I get finished I don't have the desire to smoke, and normally after strenuous exercise or activity I crave a smoke.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-21-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Last year at about this time, I was 5' 10" and 199 lbs. Then, we had a "Biggest Loser Contest" at work. I've got Fatty Liver disease and had acid reflux, thus my doctor wanted me to lose weight. I asked him if getting down to 170 lbs would do it( I was 205 at that time) and he said it would. So, being the competitive SOB that I am, I dropped down to 163 lbs ( that was my goal as that was mt weight when I got married) in about 2 months time. I was eating about 700 - 1,00 calories per day. A typical day would be a granola bar for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and either a Micahlina's (sp?) frozen entree (found at your local grocer and about 300 calories) for supper. Getting past the first two days was the hardest as my body screamed in withdrawal. After that it was pretty routine and I was not hungry. Giving up soda and dropping the weight has allowed me to also virtually give up on my Prilosec OTC habit too. The only time I need a Prilosec now is if I eat out and the food is greasy/spicy and I drink soda. Currently, I'm at about 186 pounds. I like being at 180 pounds, and I should be back at that weight in a couple of days (I'm remodeling the master bathroom and putting down pavers for a patio and that should burn the calories). I just thought I'd write and offer encouragement as I feel a lot better now. And, I did win the Biggest Loser Contest, although my friend at work said it was no contest even if I didn't lose any weight.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Good work all around. I wanted to add that for my dinner I decided to eat a salad with carrots, snap peas and cabbage and balsamic vinagrette dressing before the beef stroganoff. My idea was to eat the salad so I would eat less of the unhealthier foods. We also had some fresh steamed corn with the meal.

-Joe
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Just made dinner. Can of Progresso low sodium Italian wedding soup. About 220 calories there. 2 servings of Canada Dry ginger ale (to calm my stomach), 180 calories.

One thing to note is I've cut my calorie intake from about 4500 a day to less than 2000 a day (whenever possible). And when I am at school for lunchtime, I tend to eat more fruits and veggies (baby spinach salad FTW ) than I do anything else, and drink juices and green tea.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-21-2011).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Time to bump it up

Today's update:

Lunch was mainly veggies today. Had a spinach salad with carrots, sunflower seeds, radish, mushroom, hard boiled egg, and some low fat ranch dressing. Also had mixed veggies and green beans. For the main course, I had a beef tip fajita and some baked tater tots. 16 oz of Golden Peak green tea to drink. Estimated calorie intake is about 2500 calories. That'll be my only meal for today, and the rest of the day will be water. No salt on anything, and very little pepper.

Also drank 2 20oz powerade's while working on an 03 Chevy 1500HD doing ball joints.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Today was a decent day, I need to get a good reliable scale so I can track my weight.

This morning I just had a slimfast for breakfast then I went out to the garage to begin another 8 hour day working on the car. Came back in for a half hour lunch, made a salad with lots of veggies, some grilled chicken and balsamic vinaigrette, delicious. Then back to the garage with a 5 minute break a couple hours later to snack on some grapes. For dinner I had grilled chicken, but my confession for today is that I also had fries, got the meal from a restaurant and their veggies suck so I stuck with the fries, though I didnt eat them all.

Now Im working on some homework and munching on some more grapes.

-Joe
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
keep up the good work and drink lots of water
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, yes I forgot to add that all I ever drink is water or unsweetened iced tea. occasionally I will have a glass of 1% milk but I dont like soda or anything carbonated for that matter.

-Joe
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Today's menu :

Breakfast:
Slim-Fast shake, 1/2 cup coffee with non-fat creamer.

Lunch:
Slim-Fast Shake, bottle of water.

Supper: Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup, 1 cob of corn, 0 cal Pepsi Max.

Snack: Airpop popcorn with salt substitute.

Exercise: Work.

Confession: I am craving cake..............but I will probibly sneak a PB & J with Natural PB & Low Sugar Strawberry jam.

P.S. I'm just going to weigh in every Sateurday.
Weighing everyday is depressing.
I'm only shooting for 3-4 pounds a week, anyway.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-24-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock