Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza by tbone42
Started on: 02-20-2011 07:53 PM
Replies: 314
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-31-2011 08:37 PM
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I have lost 7 pounds this week.. thinnest yet so far. I lost them in the worst way possible... lots of alcohol and no real food. I wonder how much brain cells weigh? That could explain the weight loss right there.

That's no way to lose it! You wanted to get healthy, drinking will not do that!! Come on hun, snap out of it, I realize why you are doing it, remember your own words, she's in a better place and without pain. ((((hugs))))

Down 25.5 now, it's coming off slow, but it's coming off. Heading up to do an hour on the eliptical machine. Gets pretty boring after awhile.
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Heading up to do an hour on the eliptical machine.

Really?
I'm headed up to the all-you-can-eat chinese buffet.

I'll leave you to stay strong for the BOTH of us!

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
You're so funny Boonie! Seriously, heading up now.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Seriously, heading up now.

Seriously, me too!

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

....... Heading up to do an hour on the eliptical machine. Gets pretty boring after awhile.

!WOW! Good Job! yes - VERY boring. Sundays are the only days I can get an hour done - only because NASCAR is on the overhead TV's.

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

!WOW! Good Job! yes - VERY boring. Sundays are the only days I can get an hour done - only because NASCAR is on the overhead TV's.

Thanks!! Yeah, I struggle a bit when I hit the 7 level in resistance (do a program that came with it) but I put my head down and push right through it. I remember when 15 minutes of being on the third resistance killed me, now, I'm not even huffing and puffing too bad, even at the 7 level!

Boonie, be good at that buffet!! We hit one around here, I usually just get the hibachi grill with meat and veggies, gotta have the garlic and hot sauce on it though!! I stay away from all that fried stuff!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 08-11-2011).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry.

I have always been the one who says what you say, as you do so now, and for all the right reasons and to help..but..

..it just appears its time for me to fall apart for a while. I see no other way to deal except with booze, tears and loud music. . I guess I will get better or won't. Yes, she is in a better place right now, but I am not. Not by a long shot, and probably not for a while.

Still, 7 pounds,am I right? ya-hoo. I ****ing hate myself.

Whoa, whoa, back up the bus!! Why do you hate yourself??? Because you weren't strong enough to be with her??? You did her a favor, you loved her but you let her go so she could find someone who could be with her!! Would she have wanted you to fall apart like this??? NO! If she loved you, she would have wanted you to be happy for her. I can't imagine living in pain. She was probably relieved when she realized her time was up. ****ing get over it!!!! She would have wanted you to live, not fall to pieces!! Live for her t-bone, don't give me this I flippin hate myself crap. You loved, she loved you made each other happy for a time. You didn't fail her, you're failing yourself right now. Pick up the pieces right now, put down the drink, eat something and pull yourself together.

My pm's are open if you need to talk. Please do, I'm usually on here in the mornings before work and when I get home from work.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry.

I have always been the one who says what you say, as you do so now, and for all the right reasons and to help..but..

..it just appears its time for me to fall apart for a while. I see no other way to deal except with booze, tears and loud music. . I guess I will get better or won't. Yes, she is in a better place right now, but I am not. Not by a long shot, and probably not for a while.

Still, 7 pounds,am I right? ya-hoo. I ****ing hate myself.

T, do I have to step in as well and give ya some of my tough "love"?

You've almost hit your goal. Don't stop now. Sure, things suck. But they can only get better. Look at it this way, if I can hit my goal, so can you. Don't let life's issues bring ya down. Its hard, yes, but ask yourself one question: How would she feel if she knew you came all this way and quit just because of her? Don't mourn her death (i mean that in a positive way, not trying to be a d*ck here), but instead celebrate her life and the times you spent together. You'll get through it. Ya better, I want more ink dammit!

Ya know you can PM me for anything right?

On another note, I hit my goal of 200 by June, and blew right past it by 10 lbs. I now weigh 190, and its the lightest I've been in a LOOOONG time (better part of 10 years).

Keep pushing guys and gals, it'll happen
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2011 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you will feel physically AND mentally FAR FAR better!! I have hit MY goal over a week ago now: 70 kilos, or 154lbs. My legs have stopped aching, my breathing is better, and I have far more energy too.
Nick
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
With the onslaught of triple-digit temperatures outside, I had to cut down my 3-mile run/walk to just 1 mile.

But it has felt like the effects of aging are working on me quicker than the effects of exercize.

I got depressed when I found an old fitness spreadsheet from exactly 2 years ago, and saw that I weighed 10 pounds less than I do now! Arrgh!

So I decided I HAD to do something. I realized that when I get off work at 11 pm, I get home by 11:30 and then I just waste an hour and a half before going to bed. So I'm going to put that time to better use. Last night I started using the weight room here at work when I got off. I'm doing back & biceps one night, and chest & triceps the next, plus those Roman chair leg-lift things every night (not sure what everybody else calls it).

And of course I need to be more careful about what I eat.

So I'm joining your journey here. Wish me luck. I'm 54 years old, 6' 0", and 275 lbs. I need to lose about 70 pounds. My lower back hurts almost all the time - I constantly have to be very careful with every little movement, so I don't sprain something. And my knees & ankles aren't real happy with the weight they're carrying either.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I am so sore today.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I am so sore today.

That's what SHE said!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

With the onslaught of triple-digit temperatures outside, I had to cut down my 3-mile run/walk to just 1 mile.

I just got home from riding my bicycle four miles in 109 degrees. A year ago, I think that would have killed me.

------------------

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I am still at the 70 kilos/154lbs. I am happy. It isn't hard, once you find what was MAKING you fat Sugar. No matter in WHAT form, it was making me fat. So I stopped ALL sugar. I have maintained the weight I aimed at, and have no problem with it. Two weeks without sugar, and all the cravings have gone. If only quitting smoking was so easy
Nick
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
My arms feel like they're about to fall off.
I'll never stop lifting weights again... getting back into it is too painful.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Way to go Chuck! Keep up the good work!

Major milestone today. My daughter said stuff that was really hurtful to me when I was only trying to help her. Hurts like heck, but they say what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Today, instead of my usual eating everything in the house because it hurts, I decided, ef everyone, I'm not going to hurt myself because someone else made me feel bad. I hopped on the elliptical for an hour and a half and now I feel better that I didn't wallow in a pity party and I was strong enough to get though the hurt and come out better for it. Yay me!!!

That being said, I think I have the cardio down, I really gotta start lifting like you Chuck!!! I'll be as sore as you in no time!! It's a good sore though!! It's a you feel alive sore!!
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

It's a good sore though!! It's a you feel alive sore!!

That's exactly right. I'm just glad at my age I still have some muscles to get sore. And once the soreness stage is over, then I will actually start to gain some strength and increase my metabolism.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Good job guys and gals.

I'm 46 and never thought I would see the back side of 200 but I have 5 pounds to go.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I haven't read this thread since its beginning. After only reading the last page, I want to give all of you credit for keeping with your programs and achieving your goals!
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Decided to jump in on this... no real set goal other than to drop a pant size and slim down a bit. I wouldn't mind being where I was this time last year - weighed in around 185, a hair short of 6' tall.

I've gained around 20-some odd pounds since then. The winter was unkind, I started drinking soda again (hadn't touched one in 3 years), and spent a lot of time eating out (a lot of crappy fast food while on the road).

I work outside, in the heat, and on a good day I can get a rolling sweat worked up (feels great), I've been using these for the last week and didn't have a soda of any kind until this morning when I grabbed a lowish-cal Monster M-80 for a kick start and a small bottle of Jones. With the Mio stuff, I've been averaging about 6 bottles of water a day (haven't been dehydrated all week, don't feel like crap like I would on a normal friday after work, haven't touched anything with High Fructose Corn Shite in it all week - the soda today was a Jones which are made with inverted cane sugar and it took me over two hours to finish it). Ate a salad 3 days out of the week for lunch, today I had a wrap, Wednesday I didn't eat lunch.

Considering how the average work day can go (or not go), I'm trying to go for proteins, little or no sugar, black coffee or iced tea instead of carbonated diuretics, salads or home made stuff for lunch, About to fix dinner since I didn't get off of work until 21:00hr and I didn't want to grab some crap on the road... thinking a couple eggs whipped up fluffy like with whatever I decide to throw in. It'll kill the hunger with minimal fuss.

I'm trying to keep things efficient. Once I work back into a routine, I'm going to hit the local Y after work on the days I get off at a normal hour... work out, hit a sauna, maybe take a swim and come home and go for a walk? I'll figure it out as I go.

The main thing is to keep off the sugary beverages (and I f'n love Mtn Dew, too). The last time I dropped those from my diet, I lost 30 pounds. Took a while, though.

Oh well, here I go
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
I been watching the progress of others here and have decide to get on the weight loss train.

I started on Monday and my goal is to lose 30 lbs. My plan of attack includes increasing my exercise and modifying my diet to include only fresh meats & vegetables. I already have been off of soda for about 4 years and I drink my coffee black so that will not be a problem. We don’t eat out very much so that’s really not a problem either and my wife comes home for lunch.

She is looking to lose 15 lbs. and also started on Monday. We have had great success in the past when we have needed to drop some weight and we find it easier to have a weight loss buddy to help keep each other in check.

Our biggest guilty pleasure is ice cream and it will be hard to make it thru the first few weeks but I know we can do it.

As for exercise my wife does PT on Tuesdays and Thursday with her unit so she will be adding 3 days of running to her schedule and swimming on the weekends.

I have a leg condition that does not allow me to run; at best I can walk at a very slow pace for an hour which I have been doing 5 days a week for the last 2 years. I know this is not enough exercise because I am 30 lbs. to heavy. My plan is to add 5 days of swimming to my workout schedule as I don’t have to use my legs while swimming but can still get a good workout. We will also be doing some weight lifting as we have a home gym.

I all ready feel better and it has not even been a week yet so I am optimistic that we will reach our goals without any problems.

Good luck to everyone!

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Seventy kilos...154lbs.
I just borrowed a mountain bike from a neighbour, and rode to the village and back. 6 miles. First time in a long time I have ridden a bike
Yesterday was a day of total triumph for me. I had my final doctor's appointment for assessment of my health.
BP: 115/60 (halved my medication 4 weeks ago)
Blood sugar: 86 from 136 8 weeks ago.
Cholesterol:absolutely bang in the middle.
Prostate cancer risk: 0.3%.
Next doctor's appointment? 4 th July 2012. Hope I make it that long
WHY have you all given up?????????
Diet is now very simple. Boiled white meat (chicken breast) with no additives. Steamed veg. Adequate fruit (can´t eat a lot, because it will cause my blood sugar to rise).
Wholemeal brown bread , no butter, and weetabix with fat free milk for breakfast. Tea with NO sugar. NO fizzy drinks, no alcohol, no sweets at all. Chicken and microwave baked potatoes. Salad., with oloive oil and dark vinegar.
AND loads of hard excercise (physical work )
A sweaty photo of me just back from the bike ride.I weighed myself before, amd after. Lost >1 lb in liquids...but more importantly, I probably lost a fair amount of salt too.

NO baby oil at all Patrick, just good, honest SWEAT!!
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 07-06-2011).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
not given up
still going to the gym - tho - with summer here now, I have been just riding my bicycle alot
have even rode the bike up to the gym - but - that didnt work so well
now bouncing around 215#
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Ah, but there is an awful lot LESS of me that you didn´t want to see tbone : I have shed over 25% of my body weight...and that is quite a lot for somebody of 5 ft 7 inches (AND in my 65th year )
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 07-06-2011).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Haven't given up Nick. Down 30 pounds now. On the elliptical for an hour to an hour and a half most days, when it's nice, I ride my bike for 15 - 17 miles. Need to start lifting again. Maybe today will be that day. lol

Congrats!!
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Haven't given up Nick. Down 30 pounds now. On the elliptical for an hour to an hour and a half most days, when it's nice, I ride my bike for 15 - 17 miles. Need to start lifting again. Maybe today will be that day. lol

Congrats!!

We want pictures! you that is, not Nick

Me, bouncing between 186 and 188. Those were my last two weigh ins. Need batteries in the scale so until this morn I had not weighed in the last few weeks. But maybe it's all muscle? hehehehe

Pretty happy considering all the food I have been stuffing down lately. Parties with all the great pot luck foods and even a couple of beers over the 4th.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Maybe someday I'll take pictures when I get to where I want to be. (not quite there yet) I promised myself I would be there by the time I hit 50. lol It's not easy as you all know, I have to keep telling myself that, "that piece of whatever (cake, pie, chips, etc) won't get me to where I want to be." and I have to keep reminding myself that "I'm worth it" sometimes I lose sight of that fact. I always put others ahead of myself, it's hard to change that one.

Everyone keep up the good work. If you are struggling, post something, I'll kick you in the butt, just like I did to t-bone!!! Trust me, I struggle daily!!
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Ha, ha. How you doing???
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Nashville was a hoot... it was like drinking beer in a sauna with country music playing.

Why didn't you tell me you were here? I know several good places around town that are good to hang out...get away from the tourist trap that is Broad and you'll find a few little gems hidden out of the way. (Non-locals seem to be scared of the Alley).

[Edit: baseline weight for last week was just a tad over 200lbs - a small drop but weight Lois alone isn't what I'm after. Looking to just be healthier overall - aside from the 3 week long detox cycle, not much to mention. Started packing a lunch when possible and I've realized I was way took dependent on sodas for the kick....]

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 07-07-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Doing well, Dar.

Down another pound today. Feeling great.. wish it was a little less hot so I could start jogging again. Dog walks are the best exercise I get in this kind of weather. I need a squeegee to deal with all the sweat after even a walk. Yugh.

Nashville was a hoot... it was like drinking beer in a sauna with country music playing.

Oh come on now, a squeegee? lol I know, I sweat my arse off in my mail truck. There is no breeze in it and it's about 120 in the darn thing. (one of the girls brought a thermometer and put it in their truck) The last thing I want to do is sweat more when I get home, but I force myself to do it. After I was on here yesterday, I hopped on the elliptical for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was shooting for 2 hours but my quads started cramping up so I quit. I'm happy with that.

Glad you're doing better, I was a bit worried.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2011 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Dar...well done. But don't make the same mistake you made last time Was that relapse worth all the sweat and tears NOW to get back to where you were? I KNOW life's problems make it so easy to 'slip' , but stick with it Girl!!
Well done for getting back on after a hard fall. Shows dedication and desire beyond the norm
Nick
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Something happened to my back. I woke up Monday morning in a lot of pain, and had spasms. It was that muscle in the lower back above the hip near the tailbone that goes up to almost the middle of the back, just the one on the left side. It was awful. As the day went on, it got better, but then Tuesday was a repeat, and yesterday wasn't much better. Today wasn't so bad, no spasms, but I still have to be real careful. Don't know what caused it, as the weekend was like any other. Had to take off work Mon & Tues, and I had already scheduled vacation days for Wed to Fri. Ain't that great - I get to use them resting and recuperating instead of gettin stuff done around the house like I planned.

I couldn't sit down in the chair where our pc is, so I've been away from the computer except for a couple facebook updates from my Blackberry. Sitting in the couch gets real old after a while, especially when there's nothing on tv.

ANYWAY... having frequent back problems is now making me re-think my health priorities. When you've got back pain, you can't do ANYthing. So that's what I need to address. I came across this link for abs & "core" (never thought I'd say that word). Guess that's the kind of stuff I need to do, plus start stretching like I keep saying I'm gonna do. And I'll keep doing the morning walk/run because my dog needs it as much as I do.

I have a routine doctor appointment next week (Thursday), so of course I'm going to tell him what happened to me this week.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 07-14-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock