Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza by tbone42
Started on: 02-20-2011 07:53 PM
Replies: 314
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-31-2011 08:37 PM
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

As I said in another thread, SUGAR is a killer.

It doesn't matter what her name is.

IP: Logged
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

It doesn't matter what her name is.

HIS, Mike...HIS!!!

.Sugar Ray Robinson
Of course, you are too young to remember him
Nick

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 08-11-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Todays menu consisted of 2 frozen totinos personal pizzas (I know, I know) for breakfast, 360 calories per serving, 4 servings total for breakfast around 430 this morning. Followed by a whole lot of nothing for exercise (still recouping from being sick ), so I slept most of the day (bad bad thing).

Nothing else to eat all day until about 45 minutes ago, ate a frozen yogurt with blueberries, rasberries, blackberries, granola, bananas, 2 small brownie bites, and a small scoop of crushed reeses cups. Total cost of the froyo? $3.50 New place right around the corner from the house that sells a you top it deal for $0.38 an ounce

As for exercise, nothing so far. planning to do my stretching tonight then possibly hit the gym (24/7 gym )
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I said f'it to today's food schedule... I'm cramming for school and haven't had much time to eat, and what I have eaten was garbage.

I drank a Monster that I had in my bar fridge (I never drink that stuff, but got a free one while leaving a concert 3 years ago and... yeah, just drank it).

I had toast for lunch, and then had a massive cheeseburger that I scarfed down in like 3 minutes.

Other than that, I've nailed like 12 Perrier waters (I know... I'm sorry... I hate France, but I grew up with Perrier) so I've been pissing every 10 minutes.

The cheeseburger wasn't so great, had that at like 6:30. So it wasn't too late, I'd say my total calories with the Monster was probably around 1,600.

But I'm probably not going to get a lot of sleep tonight.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I said f'it to today's food schedule...

Me too.
I horked on fried chicken and all the trimmings.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-27-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Today, a salad and some garlic bread for the day
Drank some water and a bottle of apple juice.
Workout......Just general stuff at work really, moped and did a catering order and had to find my away around the toyota dealership. Weird having a car lot had you a check for a grand
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2011 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Awww geez...

Eh, my cheat day.
I probibly only took in an extra 1,000 calories at most.
At most.
Maybe only 700 or so.

I'm back at it tomorrow.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2011 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday ....all I had was a portion of potato and chicken pie that Ellie made. Getting a bit more used to no salt. It is only when you cut out all salt that you realise that most the 'pre-packed' food you normally eat just tastes of salt? I can't even eat one `potato chip' without gagging now. GOD they fill those things with salt Same as those bouillon cubes..they are mainly salt! And packet soups? Forget it .....taste like raw seawater now..UGH....****Random thought*** they say we came from the sea all those years ago...and yet salt is now bad for us.***another random thought**** maybe the sea wasn't salty then?
Today....
Cup of tea, no sugar (blech ). That's it until tonight at 6:00pm, when I will be eating lots of veggies, two small microwaved potatoes with chopped mushrooms and tomatoes and raw onions for topping. Olive oil and white vinegar dressing,1 cup of tea without sugar. (Raw mushrooms taste GREAT...better than fried ) And now I have some welding and scroll bending to do. Laptop goes back to Alex tonight, not sure what time, so I will be at the window Tuesday 11:00am, waiting for the Post lady .
***** Another random thought ****
'THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS '
Nick
PS...not going to weigh myself until next friday. At the Doc's week ago last Monday, I weighed 86.7 kilos fully dressed.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-27-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Gotta agree with you on the salt Nick I cut out as much as humanly possible (kinda hard to cut it all out when everything has salt in it to a certain extent), and things are just too damn salty now. I started cutting it out back around Christmas time after I got yelled at by the doc for my blood pressure (at 25 ) And heart disease runs in my family....My dad had his first heart attack at 45...

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I'm still eating pretty much the same thing I have been eating just less of it.
I also cut out the SOBE drinks and the hamburgers for lunch.

Portion control is important, if you cant do anything else cutting back on portions sizes will help.
I lost 15 pounds so far this year. Going to have to step it up for the next 15 to reach my goal.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2011 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Raw nuts. I am lucky because we have thousands of almond and hazel nut trees around here, and I regularly pick up bags full every year. RAW nuts are great additives to diets...but DON'T think salted peanuts etc are ok, they are NOT. They are cooked in the worst types of fat when they are prepared for bagging. I break open 10 or 15 and when I get hunger pangs, and I eat a few. Along with three or four cherry tomatoes. Hunger gone oin 10 minutes, and no harm done to your diet. Lovely fresh aftertaste too.
Just out of curiousity, I googled 'are raw nuts fattening', and came up with this. Who knows if it is true? There are equally as many sites saying they are good OR bad...same as everything on the Net
http://www.rawreform.com/content/view/481/127/
As ever, we choose to believe the ones that fit OUR beliefs mostly ..but I do believe they work for ME nd that is half the battle BELIEVE!!
They are also very good for curing nicotine cravings too
Nick
Brian, take care High blood pressure at the age of 25 is serious. You are young enough to be able to control it without meds...not like this old fart I HAVE to take the darned things

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-27-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Me too.
I horked on fried chicken and all the trimmings.

Boonie!!!

Awww geez...

I know, I cheated, but that was only 1,600 calories for the entire day, so while not healthy, it was still less calories. But Boonie! You totally fell off the wagon, or on it, or whatever...

We gotta stay in check!!!

(at least we're being honest! hahah)

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Raw nuts. I am lucky because we have thousands of almond and hazel nut trees around here, and I regularly pick up bags full every year. RAW nuts are great additives to diets...but DON'T think salted peanuts etc are ok, they are NOT. They are cooked in the worst types of fat when they are prepared for bagging. I break open 10 or 15 and when I get hunger pangs, and I eat a few. Along with three or four cherry tomatoes. Hunger gone oin 10 minutes, and no harm done to your diet. Lovely fresh aftertaste too.

Oooh man!!! What kind of climate do you need to grow almonds? I tried to grow Cashews, and I think it was either too wet, or too hot down here. I'm zone 10a.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-27-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2011 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
After cheat - 252
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Today, a total of 5 rice cakes throughout the day
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Todays menu consisted of leftover Velveeta shells and cheese mixed with ground beef (homemade hamburger helper deluxe cheap and easy to make, especially when you are a poor college student )

Nothing for exercise, since I'm still recovering from being sick haven't been eating much really though, so I'm not gaining much weigh if any. May be out of the running with the rest of the train for a few weeks, have a feeling I have pneumonia (again! stupid weather change!), gotta go see the doc later this week.

Probably heading to the gym tomorrow for a bit though. I can at least get some time in on the treadmill or bike to burn some calories and get my heart rate up. More focus is necessary for me on upper body and core than anything else though, so cardio will mainly be reserved for warm up before and after gym workout and MMA.

Tbone, Sundays work fine for me for weigh in Consider my starting weigh to be 220. Goal of 200 by mid summer, if not 195, if you want to update first page for me. Currently at last weigh in 215.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
yes, I "let it go" saturday as well
but - did so knowing sunday was gonna be a long one on the elliptical
put in a full hour. 60 mins.
I did go at a lower level, and kept the heart rate below 160
according to the display, humped out 750 calories worth of sweat
watching NASCAR while doing it makes it so much easier

oh yeah - 221#
I've been teetering between 220-225 all february.....
gonna bust thru
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

I would like to do any weight updates you guys might have on Sundays. Let me know your success stories and I will try to update weekly on Sundays on the 1st page next to your forum name.

Hmm, until I get a scale how bout I tell you how well I fit into whatever size pants I wear. When I started I could barely fit into my size 38 pants, tried a couple 40s but they always seemed just too big. Now I can comfortably fit the size 38s and Im working on sliding into my 36s next.

-Joe
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Today I ate pizza. A total of 5 slices. They were these little square pizzas. Thats it for the day. Still not drinking soda.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Weight: 243 .. One step forward, two steps back. In a good way! That's 6 lbs in 8 - 9days. Getting there, long way to go.

B- Hnut Cheerios, 1% milk, cup of coffee w/ creamer, sugar and stevia mix, banana
L- Handful of pretzels with mustard, half a "baked" cheese sandwhich with pepperocinis, one cheese single and mustard. (Dang, I like mustard) A few pickle chips
D- 2 Chicken tacos (corn tortilla) with adobo peppers, lettuce, tomato, refried beans, 1/2 tsp of sour cream each and a pinch of cheese.
S- Natural Apple sauce

Exercise: 45 minute dog walk (They're losing a little weight, too!) light step aerobics, calisthenics, and freeweights.

Confession- I dont even miss sweets or alcohol... my mind feels sharper than ever, and my back is hurting less.
Off to the doctor I go.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-01-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Today.....Was not a good day LOL. I ate 6lbs of lobster. Thats all im sayin
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
B-Slimfast shake
L-Taco bell (okay I know its bad but since the news coming out about the meat being made of lots of seaweed and crap like that, I figure its like eating more vegetables so it must be healthy for you........no, okay well than nevermind, I broke the diet for lunch.
D-Baked chicken, small serving of noodles, vegetable medley
S-italian ice cup

I worked out in the garage again today, but I was working hard. Cutting and welding under the car for 2 hours, holding things up, breaking things off, very physically demanding. I was out of breath once I got out from under it, I got a lot done though and feel good about the amount of labor I did today.

-Joe
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Today.....Was not a good day LOL. I ate 6lbs of lobster. Thats all im sayin

6 pounds of lobster ?

Did you move to Maine or something ?

All you can eat Lobster Fest at the buffet place ?

That's going to literally bite you in the ass coming out.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Oh my.. as a guy with a seafood allergy, that sounds like 6 pounds of DEATH to me.

<snip>

Even without the allergy it still sounds like death to me. Lobster.... :blech:

Been eating little last few days. Still sick. Can't afford doc visit or the Avelox that he always gives me, so pneumonia is gonna hafta take the back seat for awhile (unfortunately )

Sucks when they won't see you because you can't pay the bill up front and don't have insurance...

Anyhow, my menu the last few days has consisted of 2 or 3 bologna sandwiches on wheat bread, a handful of toasted Ritz sour cream and onion chips, and some chipotle cheddar Chex mix here and there. Had a few chocolate chip cookies as well, but didnt splurge.

Still sleeping a lot with being sick. No energy whatsoever to exercise.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I had a double fishwich, small fry, diet coke.
Spagetti for dinner with a glass of milk.
Lowfat yogart for desert.

I have been really hustling at work, hopefully burning calories.
We will see Saterday.....weigh-in.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
back to the gym - havent been since sunday
weighted in 222#
was pretty crowded, but, did get in the workout
put 35 min on the eliptical
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Been on a roller coaster lately. have been around 215-220 for the past year or so. Want to be below 200, but not too fast...
Anytime I try to cut down portion sizes, or modify my diet, I lose weight, but then I suffer terribly...

Very hard to maintain a "normal" Blood sugar range lately. (stays too low)
Been trying to eat whole grains , small snacks, less things like soda and whatnot, but If I don't, my blood sugar ends up around 40 (UGHHH)

I start suddenly thinking of TERRIBLY negative things, depressing things, "what ifs" then I feel the gravity increase, then the shakes start, then i feel like I'm gonna die if i don't shove something sugary in my mouth in the next ten seconds...

Not fun.

was down to 205 last week, but already moved back to 220. Hafta exercize more.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Lost 16 pounds total so far.

Rumor I know exactly how you feel.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock