Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  If you were stabbed in the head and blade still there wouldn't ya know?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

If you were stabbed in the head and blade still there wouldn't ya know? by maryjane
Started on: 02-18-2011 01:45 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: carnut122 on 02-18-2011 10:09 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
one would think you would know a 4' knife blade were broken off in your skull for 4 years, but I guess not.

http://www.nydailynews.com/...wing_it_.html?r=news

------------------
Maybe we should chug on over to mamby-pamby land where maybe we can find some confidence for you, you jackwagon

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
That reminds me of the guy in Chicago that got shot in the face and spit the bullet out.

WOOF!!!
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

That reminds me of the guy in Chicago that got shot in the face and spit the bullet out.

WOOF!!!

Was his name Chuck Norris?
nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

3520 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by maryjane:

one would think you would know a 4' knife blade were broken off in your skull for 4 years, but I guess not.

http://www.nydailynews.com/...wing_it_.html?r=news

Not if it hit his memory area and erased all knowlege of it.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
I think China is just messing with us at this point.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
The brain has no nerves for feeling any sensation.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
The brain itself has no nerve-endings, meaning there is no feeling in the brain (in terms of physical pain. WHich is ironic since all sensory processing is in the brain). Buuut, you'd still think that one would recall the event that resulted in having a blade in the brain and seek medical attention! wow
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
When I was in 9th grade, I had a 1" by 1/4" sliver of glass in my foot and didn't know it was in there until it calloused over and broke back through the skin. The glass was from a purplish aquarium light bulb from my bedroom in the house that I lived in about 6 weeks prior to the sliver reappearing. The only thing I can figure is that maybe I was sleep walking and stepped on it. But, I can't imagine not knowing about a knife blade that size.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock