Started on: 02-16-2011 07:33 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Ramsespride on 02-19-2011 04:58 AM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Share your spooky stories!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
When i was about 3 and able to make fully structured sentences, i went to my moms room one night and told her there was a little boy stuck outside my window and he was cold.
Apparently i wouldn't shut up about it so my mom got up, took me to my room, and when she looked at the window to her utter shock there were frosted Hand prints and what looked like a face in frost on the window!
Doing a little research into the property and adjoining property's history she found out that a little boy had gotten locked out of his house next door about 23 years before as a punishment and froze to death overnight.

At the same house, the night before we moved the family out west to here, **** hit the fan in the house. All night loud banging footsteps could be heard going up the basement stairs, across the living room, up the stairs to the upper level, the door open and slam shut, then the reverse order. I have 4 people to testify that this happened!

Now when we moved to Appleton, we moved into what is the oldest house in the area. Some two hundred something years old. Many people died on the property and in the house be it by farm accident or just plain old age, to childbirth and sickness.
One night my younger sister being about 18 months old at the time was crying in her crib and my Mom already dead tired from working all day and caring for us just didn't want to get up, next thing she knows, my older sister Maraen comes flying into the room terrified over what she had seen, The rocker crib, moving of its own accord and my younger sister calmly intent on one spot near the railing.

Pictures found in the house indicate that the last generation that lived in the house had a nanny that had suffered a stroke while caring for the children and died in the home, however even today the people that live in the house have said that their newborn sleeps most of the night fit free and the nursery room has a rather comforting feeling, the children fall asleep nearly as soon as their head hits the pillow and at times a soft humming has been heard in the room(could also be the bees nest that was in the wall when we moved out lol)

I actually wrote a little book on all of my Other worldly encounters about two years ago. I have the only copy and if i could get it published, im sure ALOT of work would have to go into it to make it worth it.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
BOO!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Left side of pic. Tell me what you see Yes, it means you have to take your eyes away from the pretty girl in the pic

Bit of back story on the pic:

Back home in Reading there is a place called Skyline Drive (runs up to the Pagoda, and is the same route that BMR SCCA uses for the local hill climb rally). This pic was a turn 12 of the course, just below the firetower. There is a lookout point right off the road. Pic was taken approx. 11:30 to 12:00 mid summer. Around the turn of the century there was a hotel just behind the firetower that is there now. It burnt down sometime around 1950's IIRC.

We were goofing off one night and my friend was playing around with his camera. Caught this pic. No one was smoking, everyone but Erin and my friend were 20 feet away.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-16-2011).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
"If the log rolls over we will all be dead".
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
"Hey you guys, I know a scary story." Said Cartman.

"Shut up Cartman you cant scare anybody." Replied his friend Kyle.

"Oh yeah, Have you guys ever heard of SkuzzleButt?" He replied.

"Whattle Butt?" Stan asked.

"SkuzzleButt is a creature that lives up on this very mountain, and kills anybody who dares climb to the top." Cartman continued.

"Why?" Kyle said.

"Because it loves the taste of blood and likes to add pieces to it's deformed body." Cartman replied.

"Deformed how?" inquired Stan.

"Well, on his left arm instead of a hand he has..." Cartman said pausing.

"A hook, a knife?" asked Kyle.

"No, a piece of celery!" Cartman replied.

"Celery!?" Kyle and Stan exclaimed in unison.

"Yes, and he walks with a limp, because one of his legs is missing, and where his leg should be there's nothing but.... Patrick Duffy!"

"Patrick Duffy!? Dang it Cartman thats not scary!" Kyle said.

"What do you mean? Have you ever seen step by step?" Cartman asked looking around.

"So he lives alone on this mountain and weaves baskets and other assorted crafts. They say that on quiet nights you can hear him weaving his baskets. Ca-shink, ca-shink, ca-shink" Cartman continued.

"Cartman you suck at telling scary stories!" Kyle exclaimed.

"Yeah, gimme that flashlight." Stan demanded ripping the flashlight from Cartman sending it flying before going out. Suddenly there was a growl and something moving in the bushes.

"Blu bluh buh? (What was that?)" Kenny asked after a moment of scared silence.

What was that indeed. Could it have been...SkuzzleButt? I don't know but I'm Scared!
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
Let me start by saying that I'm hard to convince, but there's some things in life you just have to believe. So, when Bobby and I got married I had told him of ghost occurances I had experienced. He laughed at me and said I was crazy. Hmmm ok. I told him if he was around me long enough he'd see or hear something. We had the twins and we were to say the least tired. We put them to bed and heard Cheyenne cooing after a bit. Then, there was a woman's voice calming her and telling her it was ok. We froze and it continued. We finally decided to look in. Nothing there. It continued the whole time we lived there.
Another time we took a trip to Williams, IN. There was a house I noticed that had been for sell everytime we were there. We got curious to look. It was dark, but that never stopped us from snooping. Haha. As soon as I opened the car door I got that feeling. The uneasy queasy feeling when you know something isn't right. I asked him if we could go. He just wanted to check it out. I followed bc I'm trying to save face. We get to walking around and there's a summer kitchen in the back. He goes through a window and the hair on my arms stands up. I try to convince him to come back. He laughs at me. We get inside and for some reason we both without warning bolted. Not sure why I thought to run. I don't run from things. When we got to the car I asked why he ran. He said "I don't know. Something in that house was not happy. After these incidents he believes me.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogal123:
We put them to bed and heard Cheyenne cooing after a bit. Then, there was a woman's voice calming her and telling her it was ok. We froze and it continued. We finally decided to look in. Nothing there. It continued the whole time we lived there..

HAIR...ON ARMS...STANDING STRAIGHT UP....

fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
I think it was an older woman. Sounded like a grandma.
When we first moved into our home Chey came downstairs crying and screaming about a baby in a fire. She said her mama couldn't save her. I was talking to the neighbor and she asked about how the kids were sleeping in the new house. I told her about the night before. She said there were 2 houses next to us that burnt down years ago. Freaky...
I have a ton of stuff that happened when I was a kid. I think if you're open to the possibility you don't dismiss what could be going on.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2011 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
When i get some time to actually sit down and write it all down i will post a few chapters from my book

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock