Started on: 02-14-2011 09:30 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: jimbolaya on 02-15-2011 07:18 AM
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
I thought Sunday morning I was going to work, taking a trip to Chicago. That would have been the start of a good week. However, I spent Saturday night waking up every hour with bad stomach gas, which Sunday morning turned into vomiting and the attendant flow at the other end. Stomach virus. I was sick all day, with just enough of a fever so I could tell it. This morning, the vomiting was gone, so, being determined, I told my dispatcher I could work. I spent a good part of the day being philosophical in various rest rooms around Mobile AL. Finally, I go to drop a trailer and the right landing gear foot breaks off. Our shop says, " We can't fix it tonight and you can't unhook from the trailer." So I parked it at the yard and came home, grateful I didn't have to drive tonight because I was so tired I could barely sit up. I will use my head tomorrow and stay home. What really made the day complete was that Linda now has the virus. I don't care so much about me being sick, but I hate to see her that way.

So, the rest of you have a good day?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
Just because we love them, doesn't mean we are supposed to share everything with them.

Glad you're feeling better.

------------------
Ron

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
hope you feel better.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry you were sick, hope your wife doesn't get it too badly...

Stomach bugs are NO fun...
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Before I opened the thread, I thought you were going to tell us you went upscale, and took Linda to Burger King this time, instead of Taco Bell. However, I see you went to Taco Bell before hand, and had to pay the price. I'm sure Linda will remember this Valentines for years to come. Look at the broken landing gear as a blessing. It was Gods way of saying "Take the day off, you need it." Hope you and yours a speedy recovery.

Jim

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock