Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  soo um, a person i used to call a friend is a rapist. great, just great.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

soo um, a person i used to call a friend is a rapist. great, just great. by Ramsespride
Started on: 02-14-2011 12:37 AM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Nurb432 on 02-14-2011 05:54 PM
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
TWO girls, not just one in one night. No drugs, no alcohol involved, just pure physical strength was used to do the deed.

He was trying to say that they said it was okay etc. Finding it hard to believe as i know both the victims personally and there is NO way they would've said yes to any sort of contact with him other than a handshake(he has a nasty BO problem)

Now he is trying to blame it on him being adopted and his Learning disability making him inadequate/ not up to par.

A little background on this clown:
Ostracized from his graduating class due to his obsessive lying even with the smallest of things
needed a few lessons in proper care and hygiene. Imagine a 6 foot 235lb walking real life depiction of Pigpen from Peanuts. Add the smell of a waste treatment plant.

I'm one of those guys that is easy going and i give everyone a chance and try to see the better side of everyone/thing so i looked past the BS that would come out of his mouth in an attempt at looking good to everyone else. The final straw that caused me to break contact with him was over a period of 4 days in which i acquired my 2nd Camaro, and was in the process of selling my Fiero, He claimed he had a friend with a 89 IROC that needed a clutch and nothing else that he was going to get for 100 bucks (ROFL) I called him out on it and he tried to call my Camaro a POS etc, i was the better man and walked away. (yes it needed cosmetic work but was excellently sound mechanical-wise ) THEN he comes spouting some BS about how he is getting a 1990 Pontiac Fiero. A BLASTED 1990!!!!!!!! It was then that i had a bit of sick pleasure in calling him out in front of nearly 3/4 of our co workers and breaking out the Laptop to log onto Pennocks and show everyone that there was no production 90. only a prototype. The moron tried then to cover his excrement hole by saying he was buying the prototype for $100 flat.

Needless to say, he lost all credibility with the workforce and even our Boss has gone so far as to not rehire him this year or let him on the property to do building(haunted house complex of massive scale.)

So as the story goes, he apparently forced himself upon two girls, one underage, and one of legal age in the same night about an hour apart from each other. First girl (the underager) called the police as soon as he ran and they caught up with him shortly after the second incident which occurred about 3 blocks from the 1st.
Forced entry to the first, the second let him in as he was "out of sorts" as she put it. She goes to the cupboard to get him a cup for water and the next thing she knows he is there throwing her down to the floor and is on her.

I have so much anger coursing through me right now that the screen is blurry and my hands are shaking. Punk is lucky he is in Police custody.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Scumbag... Thats about all there is to say on the subject. Foul human being..
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
I seriously havent been this angry in a long time. The stack of mags i got him wernt good enough? If he wouldve cleaned himself up and attempted to try he couldve probably scored one or two dates
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
He has atleast 1 count of Breaking and Entering, 2 counts of Rape, and 1 count of underage rape. And could get charge with 2 counts of Assault too. He will spend some time in Jail, with his life completely ruined if he gets out.

He should have his face bashed into the ground then skull-dragged across America.

If you know those young ladies that he did this too, you should try to comfort them and support them. Its a tragic event for these young ladies.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Some people are sociopaths from the word "go".
The fact that he didn't care about personal hygiene indicates that he was clueless in at least some aspects.
The fact that he was a pathological liar indicates even deeper issues.
I know (or knew) several of this type. Work with one. He's a laughing stock, and just doesn't get it.
The smartest thing you could have done was to distance yourself from him. Not every sociopath turns into a rapist.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
This was somebody that i had let sit at my dinner table, let use my shop, my tools, my automotive knowledge time and time again. Is it poor of my character to count this as a strike against myself so to speak?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I was in school with a kid like this. he used to hang out in the general group I did but i never really liked him all that much. his 1st trip to jail was because he threaten to shoot up my school if he wasn't allowed to go home.. needless to say cops were called and he was hauled off in handcuffs. Next trip to jail.. There was a place called the garage than when me and my boys used to chill there it was all good fun. We worked on cars drank a little built potato guns and had some harmless fun. No one who hung out there was under 16 except for i think 2 acceptations who were 2 15 year old dudes.. we hung out there for like a year than cops started taking interest in the place. needless to say the smart ones stopped hanging out there as mush as i was. I only went there to use there to use there lift and compressor on my car . After this a bunch of under age girls started hanging out there and this garage after we left could turn any good girl into a little smeeze within a weekend of hanging out there. Well this kid i knew was about 21 and ended up having sexual relations with a 13 almost 14 year old girl. he claimed he dident know she was under age which was complete bullsh*t because i had stopped by a couple days before to use there lift to fix something on my car and not only did she look way under 16 she was also riding an aluminum scooter around in circles in the garage and even said to another kid there that she was in the 7th grade or something like that. she was also immature as sh*t. she was climbing up into my car while it was up on the lift and blasting the radio when I told her to stay out of it. After i was done i got my car off the lift and drove off... I hear a a week later that her and this dumb retarded kid were hookin up and that he stopped calling her after a couple days... told her parents and he had statutory rape charges brought aganst him.... But unfortunately he wasn't hit with the book fully.. he only did 9 months in jail and dident have to sign up for the sex offenders list.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

This was somebody that i had let sit at my dinner table, let use my shop, my tools, my automotive knowledge time and time again. Is it poor of my character to count this as a strike against myself so to speak?

A strike against yourself???
No way.. you did not enable or encourage him to do what he did. You reach out as a human being to help others, but you do not control their actions.. especially these actions. If you take on an ounce of guilt over helping this guy fix his car before this all happened, I will personally kick you in the nuts. You were trying to do the right thing, too bad he couldnt.

Maybe in retrospect you might feel you were wasting your time on this douschebag, and you were.. but its not like you knew he was gonna do this stupid crap . Feel glad you can wash your hands of him before any trouble came your way because of him.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 02-14-2011).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

A strike against yourself???
No way.. you did not enable or encourage him to do what he did. You reach out as a human being to help others, but you do not control their actions.. especially these actions. If you take on an ounce of guilt over this I will personally kick you in the nuts.

Maybe in retrospect you might feel you were wasting your time on this douchebag, and you were.. but its not like you knew he was gonna do this stupid **** .

You are right, i had no idea he was capable of this. I always feel partly to blame when someone i know does something extremely stupid. I think from the deepest honest part of my heart that someday when i become a Police Officer, that things like this are going to make me work even harder at getting the bad guy. That cop that jumped 4 fences, tripped over a lawn chair and still took down the suspect with a flying tackle will someday be me. I PLAN on it. Not for the glory, hell i could give less a **** about that aspect, the feeling and knowledge that i took a bad guy off the street, away from my immediate and extended family{s} is what i want. The satisfaction of tackling someone is always a plus too
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

How could you have known? If nothing else, you went the extra mile, trying to "civilize" the guy.
Don't beat yourself up about it. Seriously.
Just learn from the situation and go forward.

As I got older, I became more choosy about who I would associate with. Gave up several old/good friendships because of it.
I don't try to "fix" people any more.
There are already enough wives and girlfriends in the world who are only too happy to try to do that.

Edit - I just read the post above this one. You're going to make a good cop. I wish you the best.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-14-2011).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

From your description, this guy appears to be a classic sociopath. He was never your friend. Sociopaths are skillful, master manipulators of other people. They use other people to get what they want and then discard them. The scariest part is that the ones who are really good at it are seldom caught.

If it makes any difference to you, I've been deceived by them, too.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 02-14-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

You reached out to someone most people wouldn't give the time of day to and tried and improve his life. That's admirable.
His actions are a reflection on him and him alone. You tried to be a positive influence on him and help him out. No one could ask any more.

And just as you said you want to be a cop to get the bad guy off the street solely for the feeling and knowledge of having done the right thing - know that you did the right thing by this person as well. It wasn't successful, but the failure was his, not yours.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

hell no.

compulsive liars know how to say the right things to people to snake them in.

anyways - the scary part is how many more are behind just these 2 you know about....
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

No man, you have nothing to do with this. You can't know when a person is going to do stuff like this unless they actually talk about it. You were just being a good person, trying to help out someone who needed help.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Is he going to trial? He needs to be put away for a long time. IMO
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
I used to work with a guy who shortly after getting laid off from work did this...

Kevin Millsaps, a 23-year-old man of Staatsburg New York was arraigned yesterday for committing sexual acts on two young girls he met on MySpace. One girl was 12 and the other girl was only 11 years old.

A quick MySpace search turns up a MySpace profile that fits the bill (Kevin Millsaps – 23 – Staatsburg). You can view the alleged scumbag’s profile here: http://www.myspace.com/xcaliba

He got 8yrs... personally i think it should have been a LOT more! He's lucky they got to him before i could.

Kevin Millsaps 08A0612
Wende Correctional Facility

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 02-14-2011).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

I seriously havent been this angry in a long time. The stack of mags i got him wernt good enough? If he wouldve cleaned himself up and attempted to try he couldve probably scored one or two dates

Stack of mags? What does that mean?
Rape has nothing to do with having sex, or being sexually attractive.Some rapists are very attractive to some. Rape is about power, and the objectification of the victim. I'm hoping that the stack of mags was a bunch of Popular Science, and not your used up stroke books. That isn't how you teach people about healthy relationships.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Stack of mags? What does that mean?
Rape has nothing to do with having sex, or being sexually attractive.Some rapists are very attractive to some. Rape is about power, and the objectification of the victim. I'm hoping that the stack of mags was a bunch of Popular Science, and not your used up stroke books. That isn't how you teach people about healthy relationships.

Yeah they were brand new stroke books that a friend of mine and his got him for his bday last year as my friends mom is the manager of an Adult party store and he gets a stiff(har har) discount on goods. He ASKED us for something like that so we delivered for the astonishing fee of 10 bucks. I figured it would occupy him.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Yeah they were brand new stroke books that a friend of mine and his got him for his bday last year as my friends mom is the manager of an Adult party store and he gets a stiff(har har) discount on goods. He ASKED us for something like that so we delivered for the astonishing fee of 10 bucks. I figured it would occupy him.

Well, that seems to have worked out well. Well, except for the two raped girls. Next time, buy him a Bible. People like him tend to find Jesus in prison.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

EDIT: Oh damnit... I just noticed that someone negged me... Boonie, how will we survive?!

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-14-2011).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

EDIT: Oh damnit... I just noticed that someone negged me... Boonie, how will we survive?!

Wasnt me. Matter of fact i have a plus for you already
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post02-14-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Its not your fault your friend had a bad side.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock