Mera7 questions by Rodney
Started on: 02-09-2011 02:42 PM
Replies: 229
Last post by: KurtAKX on 02-17-2011 12:05 AM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I don't think he needs you as his personal apologist and nutswinger, proof or no proof. The guy acted like an a-hole and a troll, when he opened numerous old posts to go after one of this forum's original and most respected members. You should be distancing yourself from him, unless you want his same fate.

man seriously have you read any of this at all!??
Rodney started this whole mess by doing exactly the same thing he made Mike do! Rod brought up old threads of Mikes and started bashing him. mike ignored him at first things escaleted and Mike took the ban and went out in his eyes in a blaze of glory.
in the end Mike is on the up and up.....and yet you still got something to say. WATCH IT!! no better yet READ IT. THEN COME BACK AND SAY SOMETHING OF MERIT!

talk about nutswinger....is Rodney handing out 20% off coupons or something.....jeeze!!

NEXT!!

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-12-2011).]

IP: Logged
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
I asked him to support what I thought (in my opinion) were blatant unsupported lies. I asked for pictures etc to show proof of these claims he made and he supplied nothing. He posted negative remarks about my products. Not apples to apples. If he could have found where I in the past had posted things that himself or others might have thought were lies and asked me to show proof I would have done so.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Batousai666
in the end Mike is on the up and up.....and yet you still got something to say. WATCH IT!!

I'm just giving you some friendly advice. You don't seem to get it. Mike acted like a troll and spammed the forum by copying and pasting the same insults and lies about Rodney all over a couple of sections in this forum. That in itself was breaking the forum rules.
I have never seen Rodney get so upset to make him act the way he did, all because of Mike's personal attack on him. Mike burned his bridge to this forum and nothing you do can mend this. He chose to be an a-hole instead of trying to sort things out like a professional or a gentleman. What he did was very inmature and spiteful. It also disrepected this Fiero community and he was properly banned for doing so.
It is best that you cut your loses and don't bring up Mike or whatever products he was trying to hock here anymore. It doesn't matter if he is "on the up and up". People are just going to remember his trolling and treatment of Rodney and aren't going to be happy with anyone trying to defend him or his actions. They were uncalled for, undeserved, and not very proffesional.
Rodney Dickman has a very well deserved great reputation on this forum and is nothing but a first class gentleman. It's people like you and Mike that make people like Rodney decide to just hang it up and quit serving the Fiero community. That would be a great loss to this community.
As you see, I did have more to say. Happy Now or should I dig deeper and say some more?

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-12-2011).]

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

I'm just giving you some friendly advice. You don't seem to get it. Mike acted like a troll and spammed the forum by copying and pasting the same insults and lies about Rodney all over a couple of sections in this forum. That in itself was breaking the forum rules.
I have never seen Rodney get so upset to make him act the way he did, all because of Mike's personal attack on him. Mike burned his bridge to this forum and nothing you do can mend this. He chose to be an a-hole instead of trying to sort things out like a professional or a gentleman. What he did was very inmature and spiteful. It also disrepected this Fiero community and he was properly banned for doing so.
It is best that you cut your loses and don't bring up Mike or whatever products he was trying to hock here anymore. It doesn't matter if he is "on the up and up". People are just going to remember his trolling and treatment of Rodney and aren't going to be happy with anyone trying to defend him or his actions. They were uncalled for, undeserved, and not very proffesional.
Rodney Dickman has a very well deserved great reputation on this forum and is nothing but a first class gentleman. It's people like you and Mike that make people like Rodney decide to just hang it up and quit serving the Fiero community. That would be a great loss to this community.
As you see, I did have more to say. Happy Now or should I dig deeper and say some more?

What he said.....

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Lots of people have fantasy----the problem is, they don't always realize where it stops and reality begins--until or even if it suddenly spills over onto and into other people's lives. The Unabomber--The guy that shot Reagan--the guy that shot John Lennon---Albert Fish. I imagine Hitler started off suffering from something along the lines of delusions of grandeur. It hardly ever affects only the person with the mental malady, tho the extent of external damage is not always catastrophic or deadly, but it's a pretty good bet, if a person is mid 20s or older and still in a dreamworld,

Yeah, I'm in a dream world a lot too... luckily I wake up seconds before clicking SUBMIT BID on that completely restored gun-metal grey 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB... sigh... love that car.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Pictures of 12" penis are actually quite commonly found, according to my Google picture search.

This will soon become my signature quote...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-12-2011).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I think I am getting good at this.

Brad

------------------
PFF's official Signature stealer.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:
Pictures of 12" penis are actually quite commonly found, according to my Google picture search.
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

NEXT!!

Man, I like you less than the guy that just got banned.

Lol quit saying "next". You sound like a child trying to win an argument prematurely.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
It took a bit of searching but I found it:

http://findarticles.com/p/a...6/ai_n10139829/pg_5/

[Address removed by moderator]

If you have Google earth you can see a street view.

He has a PO box in Piedmont, OK but lives in Bethany, OK.

Small house for someone so wealthy and worldly like he claims.

Rodney

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Removed address]
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I see one can change his email and create a new user name/profile and come right back. He even changed his eBay name.

K75004X4

Rodney
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
yes its me. i am not hiding behind anything, lest you forget the old name is gone. that address you posted is mine from over a decade ago. I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE MERAS AND MERA MEMBERS. PERIOD.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 02-16-2011).]

K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
HEY DICKMAN... this ones for you.... I LIED ABOUT IT ALL... I DONT BUILD FERRARIS, I DONT BUILT PORSCHES, I DONT BUILD OR RACE MONSTER TRUCKS, I DONT HAVE PARTS FOR THEM, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS OR MERAS, I DONT HAVE A BIG SHOP WITH LIFTS AND MILLS AND PRESSES, I NEVER WENT TO SEMA, I DONT BUILD KEVLAR CLUTCHES AND I DONT HAVE PICS OF ANY OF THIS. there you go dickman, now stop the witch hunt, thank you. I AM JUST HERE FOR THE MERAS AND THE MERA MEMBERS ONLY. PERIOD.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by K75004X4:

HEY DICKMAN... this ones for you.... I LIED ABOUT IT ALL... I DONT BUILD FERRARIS, I DONT BUILT PORSCHES, I DONT BUILD OR RACE MONSTER TRUCKS, I DONT HAVE PARTS FOR THEM, I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS OR MERAS, I DONT HAVE A BIG SHOP WITH LIFTS AND MILLS AND PRESSES, I NEVER WENT TO SEMA, I DONT BUILD KEVLAR CLUTCHES AND I DONT HAVE PICS OF ANY OF THIS. there you go dickman, now stop the witch hunt, thank you. I AM JUST HERE FOR THE MERAS AND THE MERA MEMBERS ONLY. PERIOD.

Now, all you have to do is say you are really, really sorry, and then everyone should be happy.
With that, the silliness can end.

Looking on Google Maps to see what kind of house someone lives in...........

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-14-2011).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
That is if he isn't insta-banned again before he can do that. Isn't using another username to get in the forum after being banned against the rules?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Isn't using another username to get in the forum after being banned against the rules?

Question:

Is posting someones address or personal information here an accepted practice?
I have seen this before when "detectives" here have determined someone "persona non grata".
Is the rule based on person, curcumstance, or percieved "crime"?

K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
i am realy really reallly sorry to all. I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE MERAS AND MERA COMMUNITY.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

i am realy really reallly sorry to all. I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE MERAS AND MERA COMMUNITY.

I accept your appoligy and would like to suggest that you seek some help with your desire to overinflate yourself & your accomplishments to others.
You're fine just the way you are.
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
THANK YOU BOON FOR THE ADVICE
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

You are good in my book
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

No, no, the pleasure was mine.
I'm all about the love.

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Thank you Sir.

It takes a man to admit fault, I hope we can build a lasting, and trusting relationship from here.

Brad
K75004X4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K75004X4Send a Private Message to K75004X4Direct Link to This Post
thank you 87ant and twofatguys
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
See, isn't this so much better?
The forgiven feels a weight lifted off his shoulders, and the forgiver can finally let it go.
It's awesome!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
So, I guess now isn't the most appropriate time to mention it, but is that Mera still for sale? I know it's got some damage, but it didn't look down for the count...

------------------
Todd,

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
I don't think Mike's Mera is for sale, but you might PM Tom (Mera in Paradise). He is considering selling his, and it is in fantastic shape.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

I don't think Mike's Mera is for sale, but you might PM Tom (Mera in Paradise). He is considering selling his, and it is in fantastic shape.

fantastic shape = $$$$$$

poor shape = $<

heheh...

------------------
Todd,

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
I just posted one in cali i found for cheap in the mera thread. Not mine but thought it was a steal. ok... cheap for a mera.

http://santabarbara.craigsl.../cto/2153243742.html

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 02-14-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Is posting someones address or personal information here an accepted practice?
I have seen this before when "detectives" here have determined someone "persona non grata".
Is the rule based on person, curcumstance, or percieved "crime"?

I posted a link to information that is readily available at anytime to anyone in the world via the internet. Why would you think that could be litigated in any way? This information appears to have been available via this web page on the internet for more than several years now. I'm not an attorney so I have no idea. Maybe he has a case against the company that posted it. Looks slim because of the age of this posted information in my opinion.

Rodney
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

It took a bit of searching but I found it:

http://findarticles.com/p/a...6/ai_n10139829/pg_5/

[Address removed by moderator]

If you have Google earth you can see a street view.

He has a PO box in Piedmont, OK but lives in Bethany, OK.

Small house for someone so wealthy and worldly like he claims.

Rodney

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Removed address]

AHHHHHHHH DAMMMMMMM!!!!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Why would you think that could be litigated in any way?

I didn't say that.
I asked about forum rules.
I have seen the question come a few times recently.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

Quoted from the Posting Rules

Do not post another member's personal information without his/her consent!
So you got really angry with another member and feel you should post his personal information like name, address, telephone number or other private info without his consent. Don't. This is cause for an immediate, nonnegotiable ban from PFF.

K75004X4, creating a new username after being banned is not allowed.

I could apply the rules very strict here and ban the both of you right here, right now. But I have no idea what's going on between the two of you and all I see is some childish bickering. So for now, I will not ban either of you until I have a clearer picture of what the hell is going on. Perhaps any of you would like to fill me in (through email or PM)?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Rodney,

K75004X4, creating a new username after being banned is not allowed.

I could apply the rules very strict here and ban the both of you right here, right now. But I have no idea what's going on between the two of you and all I see is some childish bickering. So for now, I will not ban either of you until I have a clearer picture of what the hell is going on. Perhaps any of you would like to fill me in (through email or PM)?

Not that you're asking, but I kind of think that this situation has sort of "worked itself out."

The guy shouldn't be banned, but he was called out, and I'm sure he's emberassed, and with the new account, he can still participate. Rodney gets some leeway I think since more than 3/4ths of the people on here have a part on their car from him.

------------------
Todd,

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

The guy shouldn't be banned, but he was called out, and I'm sure he's emberassed, and with the new account, he can still participate.
Rodney gets some leeway I think since more than 3/4ths of the people on here have a part on their car from him.

Well said!
I agree.

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

fantastic shape = $$$$$$

poor shape = $<

heheh...

A rough Mera can get $$$$$ to restore. Some parts may be tough or near impossible to find. Try to find the most complete one you can that needs work. You may spend more to start with, but prbably less overall when it is done. Also don't rule out a nicely done 308 Fiero kit. Some people have put toghether some really nice ones out there.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Not that you're asking, but I kind of think that this situation has sort of "worked itself out."

Let's hope so. But unless they stay out of each other's hairs, I don't consider this "worked out". I don't know what their beef is but I suggest they take this to private conversation. I haven't seen anything yet that concerns the community. As far as I can tell, neither is trying to rip off others (although both claim the other is).

The guy shouldn't be banned

Which is why he's still here.

Rodney gets some leeway I think since more than 3/4ths of the people on here have a part on their car from him.

Just because he's a vendor doesn't automatically mean the rules don't apply to him or that he can stretch them a little bit more than any other member. That's not how it works here. But like I said, all I see is some childish bickering and I don't think neither should be banned for that. So I'm even willing to let mera 7 back under his old username. He was speedbanned (meaning I can undo that), but he can still be banned when his bar appears at 50 ratings, or when he again gets so many negative ratings in a short time that he is speedbanned again.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Just because he's a vendor doesn't automatically mean the rules don't apply to him or that he can stretch them a little bit more than any other member. That's not how it works here. But like I said, all I see is some childish bickering and I don't think neither should be banned for that. So I'm even willing to let mera 7 back under his old username. He was speedbanned (meaning I can undo that), but he can still be banned when his bar appears at 50 ratings, or when he again gets so many negative ratings in a short time that he is speedbanned again.

As always, wise. (and no, i'm not a kizzazz)
Whoops, is that circumventing the censor system?

Forget you know me.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock