Started on: 02-09-2011 02:42 PM
Replies: 229
Last post by: KurtAKX on 02-17-2011 12:05 AM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Looks like I picked one up as well, ...

Meh. I picked up two. I can imagine what they were and where they came from. (Favor returned, BTW.)

That being the case, I'll wear them like a badge of honor.

Edit - Wow! Page 4 ownage of this cluster-fest.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-11-2011).]

IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Looks like I picked one up as well, even though I did my best to not be a jerk in this thread. I still have only gave out two negatives in my time here.

I didn't expect a ban from this, I figured it would drag out and either end up a post with pictures of hot chicks, or go to the trash can.

Brad

And I have given none.
I don't know what i'm susposed to be judging.......
Something they said that I didn't like?
Being rude?
Attitude?

Hell, no one would be here INCLUDING me!

I just hope the ratings have not de-evolved to meerly the clic you belong to..............just like in school, i'd be screwed.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Boonie, You're not going any place. (At least not THAT way.)
This place wouldn't be the same...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

This place wouldn't be the same...

I'll say!
One less friggin' fake-azz do-gooder bla bla blaing about goody-goody bull-dung high-headed ideals!
That shizz really gets on my LAST nerve!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-11-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2011 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I'll wear them like a badge of honor.

I was just thinking, you know what, I believed in what I was saying andI remained honest without being cruel or dissrespectful.
If indeed I got a neg becouse of it, so be it.
That cost is one I can live with.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to give you one for thinking about it too much!

How do you like them apples?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2011 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

How do you like them apples?

I like fruit!
I hope you do too!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-11-2011).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
In a bad mood. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 02-11-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Way to raise the bar guys . I mean cmon! Jesus, people jump on the ban wagon so quick its disgusting. Its just like a bunch of middle schoolers ganging up on the poor kid because he is not rockin the allstars. I mean its pathetic that this thread is even here in the first place! Im really disappointed in PFF at the moment and I am on a honda forum that acts more civil.......Just the fact you think someone is not up front is grounds for a ban? We all share the same damn hobby here and that the love for the plastic pentos we drive. Maybe this guy did not have much and he gained some self respect for trying to impress someone by not telling the truth. There are other members here that NEED to be banned but yet most of you just walk hand in hand with them. I hate to say it but you all get butthurt over the dumbest **** . This whole site is nothing but a mob. If someone does something wrong you go and grab the pitch forks and burning sticks and gather in the streets. You are like a Internet version of the KKK. Agree with me or I will hurt you! (by hurt I mean ban). Just like Bdub. He got banned because the clan started crap over noting. Grow up people. My ratings bar will look like ass in the morning. Do I care? Nope, it will just validate my statements.

Agreed to an extent. I've seen this happen a few times now. Who was this guy hurting even if he had his elaborate lies? Wasn't he trying to help out with his kevlar clutch and pressure plate kits? He was also working on trying to adapt the F23 trans for our cars.... Really, more harm done than good. He was farm from a troll (cept in his final moments), and he actually tried helping the PFF community. Cmon now.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

i have been threatened with Rodneys control over the Mera info and registery he has...

Several months ago I sent batousai666 copies (at his request) of all the Mera newsletters I produced. 8 or more plus copies of several historical Mera data sheets, magazine articles etc. To date batousai666 has yet to post anything from any of these Mera Registry newsletters and various copies. Nothing. Not one thing. But I get blamed for with holding Mera information? I started the Mera Regisrty about 18 years ago. At that time I was new and very enthusiastic. 18 years later I don't have much of that enthusiasm left anymore.

It seems you have control of a large amount on Mera information and you seem to want to do nothing with it. Why? Then you lay the blame on me?? Why???????????? Why don't you post some of this Mera information??? How sad.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Looks like I picked one up as well, even though I did my best to not be a jerk in this thread. I still have only gave out two negatives in my time here.

I didn't expect a ban from this, I figured it would drag out and either end up a post with pictures of hot chicks, or go to the trash can.

Brad

I don't think he got banned just because of this post alone, he went onto attack Rodney in GFC through some older posts Rodney had posted a while ago. He probably wouldn't have gotten banned if he wouldn't have gone those lengths.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Plastic Pentos?? That's low.
What did they do--throw ya in the deep frier at work??
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

He is not that way because he did not have the things he said he had and he did not do the things he said he did. Are you blind? He did post a few pictures of the things he did have. Not much it seems.

Rodney

see i do have FAITH #1 that hes on the up and up....ohhhh that and i have his personal links

my problem with this whole thing is, if Mike did as requested what would change?

Mike stuck to his guns and kept his Privicy. both his and these "costumers" of his.

well kinda....

Goggling turned up a few things:

Parts For Sale - Fiero.Net
MERA, COMPLETE OR PROJECT... please email me or call me.. thank you for your time. mike in oklahoma. Price: $?$$$ ...
www.fiero.net/parts.html - Cached - Similar

I googled everything I could think of.

Ferrari, Porsche, Porsche race car, machine shop, monster truck etc. Virtually nothing to be found anywhere. For one that seems to be so involved in so many things it seems odd his name shows nothing on the internet. I would think there would be tons of stuff on the internet considering what this guy says he does and owns.

I found one obsolete post on a truck forum looking for some good used truck parts.

Rodney

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

... but only one, Michael Gene Phillips, associated with Piedmont, OK.

in the end to me thats all that counts. sinner or saint it was all meaningless.

the money link is moot. apples to oranges....Meras to Fieros.

i got me some letters to post.
thanks for releasing the Mera Newsletters, Rodney.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-11-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Several months ago I sent batousai666 copies (at his request) of all the Mera newsletters I produced. 8 or more plus copies of several historical Mera data sheets, magazine articles etc. To date batousai666 has yet to post anything from any of these Mera Registry newsletters and various copies. Nothing. Not one thing. But I get blamed for with holding Mera information? I started the Mera Regisrty about 18 years ago. At that time I was new and very enthusiastic. 18 years later I don't have much of that enthusiasm left anymore.

It seems you have control of a large amount on Mera information and you seem to want to do nothing with it. Why? Then you lay the blame on me?? Why???????????? Why don't you post some of this Mera information??? How sad.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

well i could say the same, because it is from you that i got the Mera stuff to post.
WHY!? do you not do it??
being the lead in the Mera community i felt that if you wanted them posted you would post them.
i will gladly post the letters and anything else Mera, you may have.
please send me everything you want to share
its your property and out of respect to you and for you, i did not even send any copies to the Mera guys as they requested.
not till i got explict permission from you to do so. Now i feel like i can do so with no repercussions.
for this i thank you.

Daniel

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the neg... appreciate it.

Got nailed too with a neg. Guess next time i'll earn it.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Thanks for the neg... appreciate it.

Got nailed too with a neg. Guess next time i'll earn it.

Dont worry, once you hit that 50/50 mix you will just quit caring about what it looks like
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

i did not even send any copies to the Mera guys as they requested.
not till i got explict permission from you to do so. Now i feel like i can do so with no repercussions.
for this i thank you.

Daniel

My permission would be you can publish anything (in this forum via hand typed etc.) that would not be considered sensitive. Sensitive would be names and addresses etc. I'm not quite sure if I want you to make copies of them and just start passing them out or available for viewing on line. Maybe in the future if we look at them and make some decisions on anything sensitive that may need to be removed etc.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

My permission would be you can publish anything (in this forum via hand typed etc.) that would not be considered sensitive. Sensitive would be names and addresses etc. I'm not quite sure if I want you to make copies of them and just start passing them out or available for viewing on line. Maybe in the future if we look at them and make some decisions on anything sensitive that may need to be removed etc.

Rodney Dickman
Mera Registry

OKAAAAAAAY.... now we are worried about addresses and names......i understand tho.
i would never include peoples addresses. i am going to use initals when refering to any cars and owners.

also we DO need to fix some misquotes like the total number of Meras produced and the, GT, SE, Formula thing.
for that i need a copy of the masterlist you have for the Mera VIN.
i only want the Vins and the Mera number. no addresses or phone numbers, please. i only care about the cars.

i really only need the key digits the model code, engine code, the year code and the last 5 digits, for the Fiero production #'s.
either or would be fine.

actually i read were you sent out registery cards to Mera owners addresses ("with a little help of a cop friend" you said) well you want to do that again. i will do all the leg work. a Mera intern if you will. like your appreintce;D. one day i hope to recieve the registery from you willingly. to keep the Mera dream alive for the comming generations. if you are really un-enthusiastic about the Mera, please consider me as a canidate for the future.

Daniel

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Okay, now we're getting somewhere! It may not be pretty, but it's a dialog between people with good intentions. What I don't tolerate is a chest-thumping egotistical 1st class BS-er who won't give a simple answer to a simple show-me question.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
I see he is still reading the forum;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item3f0748cafc

Looks like he found a new 2.8 emblem and now it is worth it's weight in gold because it is a Mera item. For someone (his words) who owns multiple companies, owns a professional monster truck team, has a 216 mph Porsche, puts V-8 GM engines in multiple Ferrari's and Porsches etc, etc, etc I can't believe he has to try and make a few $$ with such small trivial items. Even on eBay he sells his kids used cloths and little stuff like Matchbox cars. You would think this guy would be so busy with all his business ventures that little things like this would not be something one would take the time and effort to do. Funny that he can show pictures of his items on eBay but could never post a picture of any of his business ventures etc on Pennocks. Still laughing.

Maybe his businesses is Matchbox cars? Take the V-8 out of the Corvette and put it in the 456 Ferrari. Doesn't that ruin the value of the Matchbox car?

Rodney
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post
Rodney you seem to have won the argument. No need in beating a dead horse.
I'm sure you have better ways to use your time.
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

I see he is still reading the forum;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item3f0748cafc

Looks like he found a new 2.8 emblem and now it is worth it's weight in gold because it is a Mera item. For someone (his words) who owns multiple companies, owns a professional monster truck team, has a 216 mph Porsche, puts V-8 GM engines in multiple Ferrari's and Porsches etc, etc, etc I can't believe he has to try and make a few $$ with such small trivial items. Even on eBay he sells his kids used cloths and little stuff like Matchbox cars. You would think this guy would be so busy with all his business ventures that little things like this would not be something one would take the time and effort to do. Funny that he can show pictures of his items on eBay but could never post a picture of any of his business ventures etc on Pennocks. Still laughing.

Maybe his businesses is Matchbox cars? Take the V-8 out of the Corvette and put it in the 456 Ferrari. Doesn't that ruin the value of the Matchbox car?

Rodney

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

Rodney you seem to have won the argument. No need in beating a dead horse.
I'm sure you have better ways to use your time.

boy oh boy....^^^^ too all the HATERS!!!.....i am not too sure about that.....^^^^
seems like someone may want to get ahold of Mike and tell him someone ELSE in Piedmount, OK is selling Kevlar Cluthces for the Porsche, also

you know it seems to mention the word Porsche alot in the E-Bayhistory of this guy "OldSkool"
actually could this BE MIKE(MERA7)????WOW, i think (KNOW) it is!!!
and to think he took the speedban instead of simply posting this link.
i shoud kill him for making me defend his a$$!

we felt it was over after his ban and he forbid me to post this link to his save REP. (that Mike is such a nice guy)

OK NOW WHAT?.....ALL I ASK FOR IS FULL ACCESS TO THE MERA ARCHIVES, Rodney has.
Mike i cannot speak for (even tho i have been secretly all along )

also with some digging on my own....i have found a link that has a VERY similar Ebay ID with some VERY SIMILAR Ferrari wheels MERA7 tried to Pawn off on me..... that supposedly came off Mera #7071.

anyway.....what does this mean?? with Mike gone i felt this was over, but give an inch take a mile....
of rope to hang ones-self may apply here.
please chime in if you all think this may be Mike (Mera7).....I DO AND HAVE ALWAYS DID!!

Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-12-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
NOPE!! sorry not Mike! this guy is selling OEM Mera tail lights at $595, Mike sells his (rape me price) at $650 last i checked......maybe i should send Mike a bill for defending him.....these will do just nicely i could use a set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item3f073c47f7

Damn this IS MERA7! wocka, wocka! i got to go do my Jim Carrey dance for awhile...."ohhh you feel that uh,uh,uh....!"

any both got a "victory dance?" (cigar)- IndependenceDay(movie)
Dan

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
WTF just happened here?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

WTF just happened here?

i personally am trying to atone for my sins.....see PFF user name

that and THE TRUTH!!!

DANIEL
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

WTF just happened here?

Mera7 turns out to be a big talking braggart and a troll, who decided to pick on Rodney Dickman, so he was insta-banned.
Good riddance!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

i personally am trying to atone for my sins.....see PFF user name

that and THE TRUTH!!!

DANIEL

You do realize that you are helping keep this thread going.....
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Mera7 turns out to be a big talking braggart and a troll, who decided to pick on Rodney Dickman, so he was insta-banned.
Good riddance!

DUDE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. this ebay is Mike the proof that everybody wanted.
he is on thhe up and up!! understand this, please...NEXT!!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by DL10:
You do realize that you are helping keep this thread going.....

YES! well me and Rodney i am just saying....go thru the ebay link its got P-Car and Ferrari stuff. this is one of his Businesses. this should be enough for YOU ALL TO LET IT GO!
NEXT I THINK LAWSUIT, SHOULD THIS SLANDER CONTUNE!! but thats ME and my opinion!
you are lucky it is not up to me!!! chumps would hang!

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
i mean come on what else do you want blood?
Mike tells me not only does he sell them he can install them....go figure and i cannot change my own spark plugs
damn i am dumb

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...&hash=item3f073c4c0b

.......EESH!!!

Daniel the defensive one....working per diem

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

DUDE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. this ebay is Mike the proof that everybody wanted.

That eBay page is proof of nothing except he sells a few used parts and some new clutches. he has only had 177 transactions since April of 08. and most of his feedback is from buying stuff. I think most want to see pictures of his home shop that he described. I really could care less and I had no part in banning him......I would rather have him here, I enjoyed the stories...

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

That eBay page is proof of nothing except he sells a few used parts and some new clutches. he has only had 177 transactions since April of 08. and most of his feedback is from buying stuff. I think most want to see pictures of his home shop that he described. I really could care less and I had no part in banning him......I would rather have him here, I enjoyed the stories...

that is all right and natural but.....WHY??
if half of it is true why not assume the other half and give the guy the benefit of the doubt
in a Christian sort of way.....so if we "could all care" a little less the proof given by RODNEY HIMSELF should suffice.
Dont Make Me get the other links i said i had....actually PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME!!!

why dont you all take up a collection to cover my gas (i have PayPal) and i will Personally take a representive of "their group" as a balance and we will get to the bottom of this once and for all, pictures and the whole 9. i dont see this happening, but there are certian A- list sponsers involved that may want to make a contest out of this instead of a Molehill Mountian. just a thought.
i am bored with this anyway i need a "field trip". any takers??

daniel
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

in a Christian sort of way.....

WWJD?
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

WWJD?

Since I'm pretty sure he didn't have a car, he would have walked over to Mera7's place, though, really he could made his own parts, probably install them.

Why are we going all religious in this thread again?

Brad
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

WWJD?

He'd drive an Indy.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

...go thru the ebay link its got P-Car and Ferrari stuff. ...

As well as a personal "dig" at Rodney.

NEXT I THINK LAWSUIT,

If I were you I would distance myself from Mike, lest you get what you ask for.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

If I were you I would distance myself from Mike, lest you get what you ask for.

and what is it i am asking for again. well except to squash this and some PEACE!

AND FULL ACCESS TO THE MERA STUFF RODNEY HAS

you cant get blood from a stone, brother!

*EDIT* and i have dragged this thread on this long and you want a lawsuit!? against me!!??
just think how long that could take
you funny i like you!

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Okay, now we're getting somewhere! It may not be pretty, but it's a dialog between people with good intentions. What I don't tolerate is a chest-thumping egotistical 1st class BS-er who won't give a simple answer to a simple show-me question.

Bingo!

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

and what is it i am asking for again. well except to squash this and some PEACE!

AND FULL ACCESS TO THE MERA STUFF RODNEY HAS

you cant get blood from a stone, brother!

*EDIT* and i have dragged this thread on this long and you want a lawsuit!? against me!!??
just think how long that could take
you funny i like you!

I'm not Rodney, at all. But if I were I would find great pleasure in never letting you see any information on Mera's.

Just be glad he's infinity more mature than me.

Brad
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

I don't think he needs you as his personal apologist and nutswinger, proof or no proof. The guy acted like an a-hole and a troll, when he opened numerous old posts to go after one of this forum's original and most respected members. You should be distancing yourself from him, unless you want his same fate.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-12-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock