Started on: 02-07-2011 11:30 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: Rallaster on 02-08-2011 09:15 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
GENTLEMEN ,SCOUNDRELS,LADIES AND GIRLS Of UNUSUAL VIRTUE ,A NEW FIERO CLUB IS FORMING AND ACCEPTING MEN OF CULTURE & OLD FASHION VALUES..i KNOW,,I KNOW THIS LEAVES YOU OUT COMPLETELY,FORTUNATELY THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE AN OPTION FOR THE CULTURALLY VANQUISHED, UNWASHED FIERO OWNER AS YOUR SELF..

..You can make amens ,i know you love fieros and want to be with other Fiero owners,smelly as they might be ! the answer is Fieros against rabid tyrants,, yes its FART for you,no more stealth flatulence ,come out in the open,squirt freely ,even shoot mudbutt with out fear.farts can shoot out the butt at 7 mph Ive heard some porculent,porcine fiero owners reach 25mph, world record stuff,camels, termites, gerbils and humans are tremendous farters,humans give off 1/2 liter of fart gas per day,, farts ARE flamable containing methane,hydrogen,nitrogen they are like bombs, light a match behind some of the blathering windbags in OT and the obese fiero owner flammer would be like an odorferous flamethrower,room clearers for certain,do be carefull of mudbutt when you send out a JATO power flamer as a wet brown projectile will ruin your pants
Of course I am an officer in the new fart organization..It is lonly at the top,, butt oh so comforting to look down on you flatulent peasants (sweeter air up here)

JATO=Jet Assisted Take Off

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 02-08-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Soooo how do I sign up?

and how do you come up with these posts? Every single one of them; amazing.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Im an illiterate racist bad spelling moron,, you have to ask the queers and liberals on this forum, they motivate me to a lower form of mindless idiocy & gutter humour ultra right wing John Wayne fantasy..also i have suffered severe brain damage ,makes me ramble on.
I could not make the above post funny because we have young readers on the forum,some here think my post are cruel or to sexual ,I do not post unless i know something much worse was posted with the exception of "Butt pirates march"
Fortunately being slammed in Tech ,now I post less there saves me a lot of time not having to help ,I take glee in a recent post, all seem wrong ,I knew the correct solution & did not post ,I have serve the community
I read my effect on the forum,I regonize my words ,most excellent!! I personally love to plagerize
My military & weapons post are mostly from my own experience as a world traveller and yellow frightened coward,who often wet the front of my pants
My favorite post was the "butt sniffers march" then "traitors rapture to Mt.Fuji"
Many here hate my Guts ,hate my style ,hate my grammer and spelling,,HOORAH !!

i AM A LOW RENT MEMBER OF THE UNWASHED FIERO COMMUNITY AND ATTEMP TO ADD TO FIERO OWNERS ENJOYMENT OF THE FORUM, FUNNIER POST MEAN MORE UNWANTED VERMIN WILL RETURN MORE OFTEN ,HOPEFULLY ADDING A FEW SHECKLES/PESOs TO CLIFFS SOON TO BE BULGING BANK ACCOUNT,WHICH PROVIDES FOR HIM TO RETIRE IN OPPULENT SPLENDOR WITH 2 BUXOM WASP WAISTED YOUNG COMPLIANT BEAUTIES WHO WILL WORSHIP HIM AS LONG AS THE COIN DOES NOT RUN OUT!!

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 02-07-2011).]

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all that.

------------------
May the Lord guide me where I must go. May the Fiero get me there in style

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Dude... isn't the space supposed to come after the comma, not before?
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Dude... isn't the space supposed to come after the comma, not before?

He said he was illiterate
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
beep.....*WORKING**COMPUTING*
beep......
Web BotFrom Wikipedia,
the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.[1] The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves "The Time Monks",[2] keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website halfpasthuman.com.

CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooDirect Link to This Post
Amazing!

"Church Lady" has nothing on you.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
Absolutely amazing!
We are but puny mortals, basking in your divine flatulence! Thank you for humbling us so!
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
-hopes someone explains the point of this...in before trash-

P.S. my sig seems to fit nicely with this thread...

------------------
"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle %@&$ off a horse."

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Reading this thread made me drool and forget my name.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I don't get it.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
WELL ALL OF YOU PANTY WAIST GUM SUCKERS AND QUEERS,,,I'M SURPRISED YOU ARE TOO UNINTELLIGENT READ STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE THINKING OF ULH.......Oh look, a fly...........GIRLY MEN SCOUNDREL GUTTER SLUGS AND..........pretty bird.............YOU SHOULD JUST TAKE THE COMMIES WORD FOR IT,,,LIBERAL PANSIES.......I like Fieros.

That should help sum it up for those who did not understand before.
jeep107

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeep107Send a Private Message to jeep107Direct Link to This Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now that was funny......Oh a Butterfly!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
get the fly swatter .... those winter flies can be hazardous to your mental health !!!!

** slaps knee ** now that is ...... weird ....
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
What the hell did I just try to read.

Moving along.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Now thats the spirit !! keep it up,also add to this
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
What..... the..... F***!?!?!?!?!

I like it....

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
What is this I don't even
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainDirect Link to This Post
I'm concerned. Most of the praise is from our Canada friends!

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 Coup w/V6 transplant
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gwain:

There is the same amount of praise for Stan's gutter humor on either side of the border. The other half of the Canadian praise is for Hulki's hilarous Stan impression. That was even funnier than what Stan said!
At least he hasn't mentioned pink Fiero's yet...
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what this is about but I'm pretty sure it's not really about Fieros...
PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, EVERYBODY who lives in Orlando isn't like that.
But plenty are....

Stan, have you left Central Florida Fieros?
Or have they left you?

------------------

Drive safely!

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 02-08-2011).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Not sure what this is about but I'm pretty sure it's not really about Fieros...

I it's

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 02-08-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure if there's really anything to say...

I really needed that laugh. Thank you all!!!

------------------

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Don't believe the hype....Stan is anything BUT illiterate! In fact, he expresses himself better than quite a few of us.

It just takes reading his stuff over a few times.
Dr Brockwell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr BrockwellSend a Private Message to Dr BrockwellDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing his username/password has been compromised?.........maybe........I hope that is the reason for all this
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gwain:

FFFFfaaaarrrrrtttttt !!

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dr Brockwell:

I'm guessing his username/password has been compromised?.........maybe........I hope that is the reason for all this

You obviously don't know Stan. This is the norm for him.

Edit: http://www.fierosearch.com/...stan&Action=DoSearch There's too many to post individual links, you'll have to look through them yourself.

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 02-08-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock