Started on: 02-07-2011 01:04 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: Carlos on 02-11-2011 11:46 PM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
JimmyS just got a call that his father is about to pass away. He is in the hospital and his kidneys are now failing. This is usually one of the signs that Jimmy's father's life is coming to an end. Please keep Jimmy and his father in your thoughts. I know many of you live far away from your folks as Jimmy does from his. Maybe now would be a good time for you to call them and let them know you were thinking of them.

Good thoughts sent your way Jimbo,

Will
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Good vibes to all.

steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Prayers sent.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Prayers and good vibes sent
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
That's awful. Good thoughts sent.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
We know what he's goin' through. Just lost someone a few days ago in a similar fashion. Prayers go out to Jimmy and his family.

Paul
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy,

Please be informed my prayers and thoughts are with you and the Mrs.... sincerely, my friend.

Doni..
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
In my thoughts.
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting this Will, I was there today but didn't have a chance to ask if he wanted me to mention this or not on the forum. Its no fun going through this I'm sure.

-Joe
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
I'm praying for the family during this time.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I just got off the phone with Jimmy and I am saddened to say that his father just passed away. Jimmy arrived in Akron this evening and went directly to the hospital. His father was on a respirator and died at about 11:15 EDT. While I am glad Jimmy got to see his father before he passed I am sure this is going to be a very difficult time for him and his family. Although I never had the honor of meeting Mr. Schulz he raised a great son and I am sure he will be missed.

I am sorry for your loss Jim,

Will
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow, glad he got to see him for the final moments.

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Will for starting this thread.

When I got the call from my mother today it was right around 12:45ish. Joe had just left to go to Subway for something to eat. Joe came back min's after I received the call and basically found me a wreck when he walked into the house. I managed to get a flight booked and left out of Ft. Myers at 5:15 PM and arrived in Akron at 7:45PM. I was at the hospital by 8:30 and at 11:00PM my Mom, Sister, Me, My dads sister (my aunt Nancy), and my cousin made the decision to let him go. The only thing keeping him alive was a reperator. At 11:13 he was gone.

I am glad i made to tell my dad goodby and that I love him but it was very tough making that decision and watching him go.

Thanks again for all your prayers.
Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverDirect Link to This Post

So sorry to hear of your Father's passing. It always helps to get to see them one last time, and I am glad that you were able to.

In 2005, I lost my Mother, and since then, my Father has had two kinds of cancer. While I have not had the experience of loosing my Father, I was telling a co-worker today that I worry daily about my Fathers' health.

I am just a PM away if you want to talk about it. You and your family will remain in my prayers.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your dad Jimmy. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Joe
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Am keeping you and your family in my thoughts/prayers. Work through the grief, and always remember the good times. From your description, sounds like you did exactly the right thing. Keep your head up.

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post
My heart goes out to you Jimmy. I know how hard this is.

Larry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Prayers for all involved in this difficult time.
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroDirect Link to This Post
jim if you need someone to talk to jut let me know. i remember when my grandfather passed talking to someone really helped. my grandpa was like my best buddy and father rolled into one. if you need anything just call me.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember driving home after my dad passed away, I never got to say goodbye. I was a mess and couldn't even remember driving half of the turnpike.

Keep him in your thoughts and he will always be near.

Take care.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy, I am so sorry for your loss. It is a difficult time to go through. I know, as I lost my mother just last year. Through this I learned that there is nothing that anyone can really say to make things any easier. We can offer you our thoughts, prayers and well wishes, a shoulder to cry on, but it really just takes time. Try to look back and think on the fond memories, and try to focus on that.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy I am sorry about your father. I hope he didn't suffer.
God Bless
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Jimmy,

My prayers are with you and your family.

I got that same call just over a year ago, raced home to Ohio, and made it just in time to talk to him and tell my dad goodbye. I was a wreck too, and know your pain.

The time is different for eveyone but things will get better. I think about my dad everyday, and i am not ashamed to say that many times (like now) i find myself tearing up. The best thing you can do is try to remember and celebrate his life and the many memories you and your family had together, and in that way he will always be with you,

Best wishes.
fierowitch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierowitchSend a Private Message to fierowitchDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to you and your family.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all again for the prayers and wishes.

I'm hanging in there the best that can be expected under the circumstances.

The funeral is Saturday and I am returning to Florida on Monday.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry, Jimmy.
My condolences to you and your family.
You all will be in my prayers.
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Zimmerator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZimmeratorSend a Private Message to ZimmeratorDirect Link to This Post
condoleences to you and family
My prayers and thoughts are to you
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy

I am very sorry for your loss....
I know the feeling....
I have to tell you that you are very lucky that you got to say good bye,
I did not get that chance and it was very hard for me.
My prayers are with you and your family
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
Jimmy my condolences to you. Prayers going your way.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
my condolences. Glad you where able to get back up here quickly.
PFF
System Bot
Carlos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarlosSend a Private Message to CarlosDirect Link to This Post
My most sincere condolences. As much as I know it hurts, it was a final gift to have the opportunity to say goodbye.

R.I.P.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock