Has anyone seen Me ?? by njcwgrl
Started on: 02-05-2011 12:10 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: njcwgrl on 05-31-2011 08:37 AM
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I tried doing this a while ago. But, Now I have the pic working. I was wondering if anyone has seen my
old TA... " Desperado " Id Love to know she was being well cared for. I sold her a long time ago
and at the time I had no choice according to my X..Should have got rid of him.But wasn't strong enough then

So if during show season this year please keep a eye out for her..As you can see see does NOT blend in LOL
1982 TA 350 ZZZ engine ( alot of chrome ) All Windows glass etched and or sand blasted with horse pictures..Black and blue
cloth interior. Did 1/4 mile in 13's

Thanks so much ,

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Nice Third Gen!

What part of the country?
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...Sold in NJ..Then I heard someone had seen it for sale on Ebay..They thought it sold in Ohio.
Unfortunatly I did not know this person at the time so I did not have then chance to get her back

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
why on earth did you sell that thing? its bad@ass.
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
She was the love of my life. I drove her t work everyday it did not rain. Except winter then I found a guy who let me
keep her in his garage with his vintage Dodge's I had over 200,000 miles on the body. Not a trailer Queen we even drag
raced at Englishtown..

My now X at the time was not helping me with bills and he said I had to sell the car to catch up on bills.

I could not even go see her the last day. I had to send him. The idiot I sold her to was told DO NOT bring the
car where I worked I did not want to see it anymore..From what I heard from frieneds he was pulled over quite
frinquently by the police..They thought he Stole my car...That made me feel a little better.

I will NEVER again sell a car because a partner says I have to..He will go First.

I still cry when I see her pictures

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
TTT I was thinking being show season is starting.. Can everyone keep a eye out for my "Desperado"

Thanks soo much

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Hope you find her.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
If you still have an old insurance card, registration, moving violation, or a copy of the VIN# just run a carfax to get an idea of where it was last registered. If you do not have the VIN# your insurance company at the time might still have it on record.
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
I tried that a few years ago. And I did not get any info. Just my own
I do have her Vin. I always hoped one day that Id be able to get her back.
At this point Id just like to know she is Ok..

I know Im weird..But,I really Loved that car

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Sweet lookin bird!
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Bump Please keep a eye out for her..

Thanks so much

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors