Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Has anybody here gone/going to Marist College or the Culinary Institute of America

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Has anybody here gone/going to Marist College or the Culinary Institute of America by Finally_Mine_86_GT
Started on: 02-04-2011 11:25 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: avengador1 on 02-06-2011 10:54 AM
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody here gone/going or plan on going to Marist College, the Culinary Institute of America or Vassar College? I'm literally less then 5 minutes away from the CIA.

Just kind of curious as i live right next to them. Recently saw a fiero come out of there but never saw it again.

I know a lot of us have gone to college's in other states so i figured... eh what the heck, you never know.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I don't remember who--or when, but someone else in OT inquired here about CIA or marist a year or 2 ago.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
It was probably me. A while back i was considering going back to marist.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I used to drive past there plenty of times, on my way to Rhinebeck, when I lived in New Windsor.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-05-2011).]

Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
I seriously doubt that anyone attending Vassar College would be caught dead in a Fiero.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
lol... Yeah the Vassar students seem to like vw bugs and miatas better (yak).

Marist students seem to be a mixed bag though. so... you never know until you ask.

avengador1: I'm right off of rt 9. I remember meeting you at Carlisle one year but could have sworn you were in CT at that time?
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I did move to Connecticut back in 1995 after living in New York for twenty years. I lived in Beacon falls for about two years and in New Windsor for seven years. I originally moved to New York in 1975 and lived in Briarcliff Manor for eleven years before moving upstate. I lived in Connecticut for about thirteen years before moving down to Florida in 2008.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock