Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  After accidently shooting 9yo sister, boy bandages her and she goes school next day

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

After accidently shooting 9yo sister, boy bandages her and she goes school next day by phonedawgz
Started on: 02-04-2011 09:41 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: maryjane on 02-05-2011 11:17 PM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Shot her right through her body, entering just below her throat and exiting her sholder. Kids were home alone and thought they heard an intruder.

The school officals noticed she didn't look right.

http://www.greenbaypressgaz...057/1978&located=rss

Now promise you won't tell mom I shot you.

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 02-04-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jacknight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jacknightSend a Private Message to jacknightDirect Link to This Post
someone should have thought them how to use a gun...... I had guns and swords since i could walk.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

School officials sent a letter home with students Friday to notify parents of the incident, Brooker said.

Why?

Brad
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Why? If police and ambulance are out at an elementary schools, parents might get concerned. Other then that possibility, I got nothing. Tough little girl, though.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jacknight:

someone should have thought them how to use a gun...... I had guns and swords since i could walk.

I collect oriental weaponry and guns.

BOT: That's just messed up. My son tells me when he does something wrong. He's learned the punishment WHEN i find out is 1000 times worse if i didn't hear it from him. He even ratted himself out when the cat was walking with a limp one day. Apparently he thought a kitten would like a ride on my R/C hovercraft. Unfortunately, if i start to laugh i need to walk away and let the wife do the deed. I can't punish a kid for trying to have fun and making it funny in the process. He didn't intend on hurting the kitty.
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsDirect Link to This Post

I agree with you.. I to was around guns since i could walk. I been known to sleep with a gun..

PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

someone should have locked their gun safely away. stupidity is not a good thing to suffer from, especially for parents. what if the girl had died? or what if there had actually been an intruder and he had taken that gun and killed the kids?

If you have a gun, when you're not the one carrying it, be responsible and store it safely.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Thought or taught? You should have had books instead of guns/swords. LOL j/k

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Apparently he thought a kitten would like a ride on my R/C hovercraft.

This is actually true, kitten's love this. It just so happened that it didn't go right that type. Accidents happen.

no reason to punish the child for this event.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 02-05-2011).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by billpapps:

I agree with you.. I to was around guns since i could walk. I been known to sleep with a gun..

I've never tried it. So far I have stuck to sleeping with women.

Brad

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
So how well does it work to point her toward an intruder, Brad?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

So how well does it work to point her toward an intruder, Brad?

Probably about as well as "sleeping" with a gun.

Be careful, getting a piece is not always a good thing .

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 02-05-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004
.Argggg. Internet problems.

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 02-05-2011).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Be careful, getting a piece is not always a good thing .

Brad

Perhaps we should ask jimbolaya for his thoughts. He seems to be big ( no pun intended ) on that sort of thing these days.

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Tough little girl, though.

I can almost hear her now. Down the road, when she becomes a mom, and she tells her son, "Soar throat?! Suck it up you little pansy. I once went to school with a bullet hole in my neck!"

Jim
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

jimbolaya

10652 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Perhaps we should ask jimbolaya for his thoughts. He seems to be big ( no pun intended ) on that sort of thing these days.

My opinion is, if you stay with the same piece, it's always a good thing. You are correct heybjorn, I am big in this matter. To make a pun, would be inferring the opposite.

Jim

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
The story about the gun accidently going off when she handed it to her brother, and that the cops believe the gun was non loaded when the girl had it raises some suspesion to me.

Reminds me of:

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

The story about the gun accidently going off when she handed it to her brother, and that the cops believe the gun was non loaded when the girl had it raises some suspesion to me.

Reminds me of:

The Other

That, was a creepy movie.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock