Started on: 02-04-2011 10:04 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: avengador1 on 02-05-2011 03:38 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
From an email I received. I guess I've always been a Redneck at heart.

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Y'all know who ya are.
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God..'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces Veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA !

Keep the fire burning, redneck friend.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

So how many other Rednecks do we have here?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
If you process oxygen into carbon dioxide, you might be a redneck. Or not.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
trying to re-define redneck, eh?

If you consider family re-unions your dating pool - you might be a redneck....

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

If you process oxygen into carbon dioxide, you might be a redneck. Or not.

lmao
are you talking about breathing
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
Ugh.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

I have.

"The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning." (Flag Code, Section 8k)

Better than

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

I have.

"The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning." (Flag Code, Section 8k)

Better than

True dat.

If you mow your lawn and find a car, you might be a redneck.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Burning the flag, as long as it is done properly and with all due respect, is the proper way to dispose of it.

How to Properly Dispose of an American Flag
http://www.ehow.com/how_204...e-american-flag.html

If your American flag is showing its age, you can dispose of it, but you must know the law, or you'll face fines and, possibly, imprisonment. Follow these steps to properly dispose of Old Glory.

Instructions.
1 Understand the law. If you don't properly dispose of the American flag properly, you could be breaking federal law and be liable for fines and, in rare cases, imprisonment.

2 Follow custom. Burning a tattered American flag is the preferred method of disposal according to The Flag Code approved by Public Law 829 on December 22, 1942 by the 77th Congress, 2nd Session.

3 Contact a local veterans or scouting organization to see if they accept flags for proper disposal. Many groups hold annual flag burning ceremonies on June 14, Flag Day.

4 Create your own flag burning disposal ceremony as long as you obey the law. The ceremony must be a respectful, private occasion, not a public display.

5 Contact the National Flag Foundation, local scout or veterans groups for recommended flag retirement and burning ceremonies if you wish to conduct your own.

6 Mail your tattered flag to an organization, such as Flag Keepers, for proper disposal.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock