Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
   Police work must be entertaining as well as dangerous.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Police work must be entertaining as well as dangerous. by proff
Started on: 02-03-2011 05:27 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 02-03-2011 09:07 PM
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male, in a pumpkin patch at 12.01 A.M. on Friday.

On Monday, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, 'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated in a telephone interview.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. 'Guess I was really into it, you know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.' Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence .

'I said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin??' He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said... 'A pumpkin? **** ... is it midnight already?'

This was in the Washington Post ... the title of the article was 'Best Come Back Line Ever.'

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
I read this to Melanie and she just said, “Ewe”

And in frt. of a lady cop. Talk about being embarrassed. I can just see the smile on her face when he answered is it midnight already.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/caught/pumpkin.asp

You would have to go and ruin it wouldn't you...
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
What is a West Virginians favorite holiday? Halloween, because all West Virginians love to pump kin!

Jim
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

What is a West Virginians favorite holiday? Halloween, because all West Virginians love to pump kin!

Jim

now thats funny
are there red necks in Virgina?
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

now thats funny
are there red necks in Virgina?

Plenty, State mandated, one per household.

Jim

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

Plenty, State mandated, one per household.

Jim

if any Aussie saw a red neck we would just laugh at them
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

if any Aussie saw a red neck we would just laugh at them

Its not just the Aussies proff...We ALL laugh at rednecks--even us rednecks !!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock