Started on: 01-28-2011 10:47 AM
Replies: 0
Last post by: motoracer838 on 01-28-2011 10:47 AM
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
A friend sent this to me, I'm still laughing!!!

When Southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burgled recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was a generic white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder. (That's the way the police report described it.) A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time. Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burlars: Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago. The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. Scotchtaped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister, no hard feelings. Have a nice day.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock