Started on: 01-23-2011 03:53 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: nutherproject68 on 01-24-2011 11:47 PM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
I love drifting the Fiero in the snow. Not too much maybe just 3-4 inches. Make them wet enough to have some fun.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
You can have some of ours! You do the shoveling, though.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post
Come on up to Hurley.....all of the roads are snow covered and perfect for drifting....
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
More than happy to share the 4 to 5 inches we got two days ago. In fact, you can have it all, just be sure to clean up your mess and take it all with you.

Ron
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
I should go up and go skiing. Big Powerderhorn is my favorite hill up there, lodge or not. There's a nice packers bar there on Silver St.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I hear New York has some left over theyre willing to share.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Well we still have snow - but we need some new stuff for the roads
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
You can have all that we're going to get, for the rest of the year.
Sorry. Cannot ship.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
No you dont... if you want it bad enough you can come up here and take all the snow from my yard.. Free of charge to
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I love drifting the Fiero in the snow. Not too much maybe just 3-4 inches. Make them wet enough to have some fun.

I want some snow to, anything to cool this place down
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Take a weekend drive up here, I guarantee when you leave you won't want that snow anymore We have had a nice thin layer of ice underneath all the snow drifts and packed down snow on our roads. I get to drift around every corner! It's great! Just... not when you want to come to a complete stop. Empty parking lots are fun though, and all my cars a rear wheel drive

Dave

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

I should go up and go skiing. Big Powerderhorn is my favorite hill up there, lodge or not. There's a nice packers bar there on Silver St.

Powderhorn is still open. They are operating out of Caribu Lodge and very busy. The skiing is excellent. Make sure you grab a couple of pastys from Joe's Pasty Shop while you are there.

The old lodge is still waiting to be torn down. It's really sad.....but the new lodge will be open by next season.

Which bar in Hurley? Most of them are Packer bars!

nutherproject68

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nutherproject68Send a Private Message to nutherproject68Direct Link to This Post
I'm still waiting for a decent storm here in West Michigan. Of course we get a mild winter the year I finally went out and bought snow tires.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock