Started on: 01-22-2011 01:57 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: williegoat on 01-22-2011 02:04 PM
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
It's an ID10-T error.

The solution to this problem is to verify the hardware is is working properly, then immediately employing W.I.R.T. (Waterboarding Information Retrieval Technique) we swiftly and accurately get information from the user about changes made to the system and websites visited and emails opened. After the problem has been properly identified, the solution is implemented using a 5 pound forged steel weight mounted on the end of a 24 inch stick applied firmly and forcefully to the sides, top and front of problem system. It may be necessary on some systems to remove the side panel before applying the weighted solution to ensure total distribution. After the solution has been properly implemented, the user will receive a warning to stay away from non-IT approved web sites and will be given a list of sites that have been thoroughly investigated by the IT department and have been found to be safe for the network and the user's workstation. Thank you and have a nice day!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
A friend in the business once told me that most computer problems are PICNIC issues:
Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-22-2011).]

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock