Started on: 01-16-2011 10:22 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: JazzMan on 01-17-2011 02:14 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
It's pretty sad really. The kid was 25. Had a 2 year old daughter and getting his life off in a pretty good start giving his situation.

Now before i tell you what happened I don't want anyone saying that hes a bad person or anything like that.

He passed away because of a drug/drinking issue. The story i was told was that he was smoking weed that had been laced with either cocaine or embalming fluid (i dont know which) From what i understand he dident know it had that stuff in it (its common practice for dealers to lace it in order to up the addictiveness to it) After he smoked it he ended up drinking which caused some kind of chemical reaction that stopped his heart. It is really sad though because he was a really nice dude we wernt best friends but we chilled every now and than. Its tough because one of my good friends from highschool died around this time last year. I also feel bad for his daughter cuz he was one of thoes young fathers that did participate in his kids life.

RIP dave.

------------------

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

It's pretty sad really. The kid was 25. Had a 2 year old daughter and getting his life off in a pretty good start giving his situation.

Now before i tell you what happened I don't want anyone saying that hes a bad person or anything like that.

He passed away because of a drug/drinking issue. The story i was told was that he was smoking weed that had been laced with either cocaine or embalming fluid (i dont know which) From what i understand he dident know it had that stuff in it (its common practice for dealers to lace it in order to up the addictiveness to it) After he smoked it he ended up drinking which caused some kind of chemical reaction that stopped his heart. It is really sad though because he was a really nice dude we wernt best friends but we chilled every now and than. Its tough because one of my good friends from highschool died around this time last year. I also feel bad for his daughter cuz he was one of thoes young fathers that did participate in his kids life.

RIP dave.

Sorry to hear that PK, it's really a shame, and I feel aweful for that little 2 year old girl especially.

His family is lying to you though... there is no such thing as a chemical reaction between laced marijuana and alcohol. It sounds to me like he was using heroine and that's what caused a heart attack. It's VERY common with heroine usage.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

there is no such thing as a chemical reaction between laced marijuana and alcohol. It sounds to me like he was using heroine and that's what caused a heart attack. It's VERY common with heroine usage.

I concur.
A damn shame though, whatever the cause.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-16-2011).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I know people like to call this sort of thing "accidental overdose", but if you engage in a very risky habit as illegal drug use, you are bound to know that not many people make it to a ripe old age.

I hope the daughter he left behind will find a good father to help raise her and be there for her as a good father should be.

But knowing that the mother had the kid out of wedlock and her choice of a drug addict impregnating her doesn't bode to well for the future welfare of the child.

Damn!!!! I just hate it that our society is in this constant vicious generational poverty circle that we can't seem to break.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
"The story i was told was that he was smoking weed that had been laced ..."

And, there you have it.

Sorry it happened, but I hope he had life insurance--for his daughter's sake.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

......but if you engage in a very risky habit as illegal drug use.....

Agreed.

doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post
So sad. Due to his actions, his daughter will never know her father.

Doug
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Sorry to hear that PK, it's really a shame, and I feel aweful for that little 2 year old girl especially.

His family is lying to you though... there is no such thing as a chemical reaction between laced marijuana and alcohol. It sounds to me like he was using heroine and that's what caused a heart attack. It's VERY common with heroine usage.

We dident hear that from his family.. theres a couple rumors floating around about it. My buddy saw him the night he passed and said he looked pretty tricked out on somnthing. who knows I dont think he was into thoes kind of heavy drugs. i also heard a story involving pills and alcohol but i dont know 100%

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 01-16-2011).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss and to me it doesn’t matter why or how. You lost a young friend that is a shame.
Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sucks that it has to be so hard (and illegal) for people to escape reality. Seems that's what most are trying to do.

Worst part is, there ARE ways, non-dangerous, non-poisonous, ways, but they're illegal.

Lines are drawn, one chemical's ok, but another is not.

Shame.

So many are left feeling miserable, lost, detached. Not everyone can find solace in old books. Not saying everyone's seeking a spiritual experience when they 'take' something, but many are, when you peel away the layers of BS and see what the root of their 'suffering' is...
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I still remember Len Bias, stopped cold right at the cusp of success in his life by cocaine. Triggered an arrhythmia that killed him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Bias

Sorry for your loss. Sucks to lose friends. Really does...
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock