Started on: 01-09-2011 12:06 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: LuckyStrike on 01-30-2011 08:31 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Weigh-In:

Chest (around the man-boobs): 47"
Waist (around the belly) 52"
Hips (around the hips) 48"
Weight: 270.2

First Week Of Diet:

Chest - 46 1/2"
Waist - 51"
Hips - 48"
Weight: 266.9

No butter, no potatoes, no bisquits, no bacon, no candy, no pastery, only lean meats, 10 grain whole wheat bread, minimum pasta, 2% milk, yogart, 1/2 fat icecream, no soda, light juice, 2 bottles of water a day, oatmeal in morning and one salad everyday with dinner.
3 meals a day with 2 snacks of 1 popcorn & 1 fruit.

It's not too bad, really.

EDIT: I brisk walk 45 minutes every evening.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-09-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
How tall are you? When I was 280, my waist was around 42", and I'm 5'7 (now down to 36"). 4 pounds just dieting in only a week is a great result!

I lost 15 pounds since the first dieting and exercising, but I ate a lot on Christmas and the 31st. Exercising speeds up the weight loss considerably. I walk for an hour at about 3.5 mph on a 5% incline.

Breakfast: 2 bowls Cheerios with skim milk
Lunch: whole grain bread sandwich with fat-free cheese, honey mustard, and turkey, a handful of baby carrots, and a bunch of green grapes
Dinner: 1-2 cereal bowls white rice with spray butter and soy sauce, and chunks of white-meat chicken or a can of tuna fish
Plus a bunch of water (~60 oz) throughout the day. Basically cut out almost all fats (all saturated fats) and sugar. Cutting out diet coke and all other sodas for the last few months seems to have helped, too.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck w/ your diet.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:
Lunch: whole grain bread sandwich with fat-free cheese, honey mustard, and turkey, a handful of baby carrots, and a bunch of green grapes
Dinner: 1-2 cereal bowls white rice with spray butter and soy sauce, and chunks of white-meat chicken or a can of tuna fish
Plus a bunch of water (~60 oz) throughout the day. Basically cut out almost all fats (all saturated fats) and sugar. Cutting out diet coke and all other sodas for the last few months seems to have helped, too.

Is that what you eat every single day, In and out?? Doesn't it get old??
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Is that what you eat every single day, In and out?? Doesn't it get old??

Starting on the first, yes, BUT it's working great, and I'm tired of being overweight. After MUCH trial/error, I finally found something that works.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

How tall are you? When I was 280, my waist was around 42", and I'm 5'7 (now down to 36").

I'm 6 foot, even-up.

The "waist" measurement is actually the measurement around the biggest part of my belly.
My pants waist is 42".
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

Starting on the first, yes, BUT it's working great, and I'm tired of being overweight. After MUCH trial/error, I finally found something that works.

Well, I'm sure it makes grocery shopping much easier!! I'm glad you found what works for you, and I hope you stick with it!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Look at all you fatties!

lol jk I'm a fat@$$ myself weighing in at 165lbs @ 5' 10". I gained a considerable amount (~15lbs) from college, now working in real estate isn't helping- sitting behind a desk for the majority of the time. My problem is that my appetite has more than doubled in the last year or so, absolutely crazy how much food I'm able to stuff down my throat and still be hungry.

You guys seem to be off to a great start! Keep it going! Lean and mean is the goal.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

How tall are you? When I was 280, my waist was around 42", and I'm 5'7 (now down to 36"). 4 pounds just dieting in only a week is a great result!

I lost 15 pounds since the first dieting and exercising, but I ate a lot on Christmas and the 31st. Exercising speeds up the weight loss considerably. I walk for an hour at about 3.5 mph on a 5% incline.

Good to see thats been working for you, but I would still suggest some variety. Sounds like you're lacking vegetables rich in colour such as dark green (spinnach/broccoli) , orange (squash). I've read that fresh beans are also fantastic for your health and are obviously not fattening. Try some yogurt as well. The good bacteria will promote better digestion and metabolization of your food. Look for other foods high in anti oxidants such as blue berries as well.

I would also suggest not to eat rice everyday. I'm not a doctor but if you look into it, you may find that white rice consumption on a daily basis may lead to diabetes (especially when coupled with being overweight). Many asian communities have high rates of diabetes. Take a look:

http://www.nih.gov/research...06282010diabetes.htm

Cutting out soda drinks is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Empty calories, tons of sugar, and just plain bad. I stick to water and milk, with the odd fruit juice (real fruit juice, not kool aid or that crap).

Not sure what you guys do for exercise, but if its not much, start with some brisk walking and stretching. Its a good starting point that you can ramp up from. The stretching will increase blood circulation and you'll feel great.

Good luck!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
My diet. (for the last 5 + years)

No breakfast, with the exception of coffee with sugar.
Rarely any lunch--except coffee with sugar.
Avoid plain water like the plague (I know what fish do in it)
Eat whatever the heck and as much as I want for supper.

work-work-work-work.

size 36-38 waist.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-09-2011).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Gave up on dieting, now I'm working on growing taller so my height/weight ratio is where they want it.

Wish me luck, I hoping to grow 6 to 7 inches in height this year.

Ron
PFF
System Bot
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Instead of growing 6 or 7 inches in short, Ron?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Well, knowing this forum, I presumed I needed to state precisely the direction I wished to grow.

Ron
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
No Bisquits?! What kind of sick twisted freak are you?

Jim
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Avoid plain water like the plague (I know what fish do in it)

And have you seen what that crap does to pipes

I mean, those pipes are designed for water, they are called water pipes, and it plugs em up, and sometimes even causes them to burst. I don't go near the stuff after I saw that.

Brad
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

I too, was puzzled why he was so detailed in his statement. He went to all that trouble, and still left out the word "am".

Gave up on dieting, now I'm working on growing taller so my height/weight ratio is where they want it.

Wish me luck, I hoping to grow 6 to 7 inches in height this year.

Ron

Or.
He coulda just typed it as follows, and no one would have said a thing------------------------------------------not much they wouldn't!!

Wish me luck, I hoping to grow 6 to 7 inches this year.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-09-2011).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Calories Out > Calories In

and you'll lose weight.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEA...professor/index.html

You can eat whatever you want, you just have to have the willpower to work it off. There are many people who eat 4000 calories a day and still weigh 150lbs - but they burn every single one of those calories off.... (And they look like the hulk)
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
My "7 days without food makes 1 weak" Flu Diet

1. Get flu
2. Suffer
3. Lose 7 lbs in one week

Worked for me!

I DID eat, I just didn't eat crap.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
If it's any encouragement to ya Boonie, I just did my first stint on our new eliptical. That's the wife's, and my, New Years resolution. We shopped around for a week or so and finally decided on one, we sell, at my place of work. We had gym memberships about 3 years ago, but in addition to expense, finding the time was always difficult. It was also a big pain to drive to the gym only to find, I had to wait an hour or two just to get on a machine. We're trying it at home this time. I need to lose at least 30 lbs, but 40 or 50 would be nice. Wish me luck, and I'll do the same for you.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 01-10-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2011 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

If it's any encouragement to ya Boonie, I just did my first stint on our new eliptical.
Wish me luck, and I'll do the same for you.

Jim

I am considering an eliptical, myself.
I don't need a bunch of computerized programing and tracking though, just something with comfort & adjustable tension, maybe.

I DO wish you luck, but better then that, I wish you determination, with a powerfull sense of followthrough.
That's exactly what I need.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

My "7 days without food makes 1 weak" Flu Diet

1. Get flu
2. Suffer
3. Lose 7 lbs in one week

Worked for me!

I DID eat, I just didn't eat crap.

Dude! This happened to me too!!!

I got the swine flu way back when, and lost 10 pounds in a week cause I basically couldn't eat.

I managed to keep it off, and then started eating healthier, and lost another 10 pounds over a month or so.

It's been off for like 6-7 months now.

Hang in there Boonie, just keep doing what you're doing. Some exercise and no carbs for dinner will work well too.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
Turned 30 (metabolism slowed down), got promoted(so I only work physically half as hard) = bad for waistline.
On the other hand, both of those reasons leave more money in my pocket at the end of the day...
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I am considering an eliptical, myself.
I don't need a bunch of computerized programing and tracking though, just something with comfort & adjustable tension, maybe.

I DO wish you luck, but better then that, I wish you determination, with a powerfull sense of followthrough.
That's exactly what I need.

I chose an eliptical because my doctor said so. I had a treadmill, but my knees were giving me trouble, and he said I should switch to an eliptical for it's non impact ability. I chose my particular model of eliptical for it's price and stride distance. Not all elipticals are the same. The stride ranges can be 12", 14", 16", ot greater. My machine has an 18" stride, which is a good stride, but not the longest. It also has this i-Fit crap, that has Jillian Michaels, from "The Biggest Loser", yelling at you. I have no patience for that.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 01-10-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

has Julian Michaels yelling at you. I have no patience for that.

Jim

Yeah, if you want to be yelled at while excersizing, just keep telling your wife while your excersizing how much better looking then her you are going to be when you get your new body and what a stud you are going to be and how you're going to motorboat every set of boobies you see and how your going to get some pants so tight it'll look like two armadillos fighting over a gartersnake and how.........well, you get my point.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, if you want to be yelled at while excersizing, just keep telling your wife while your excersizing how much better looking then her you are going to be when you get your new body and what a stud you are going to be and how you're going to motorboat every set of boobies you see and how your going to get some pants so tight it'll look like two armadillos fighting over a gartersnake and how.........well, you get my point.

2 armadillos fighting over a snake?! That's just disgust..................wait a minute, I see what you did there.

Jim

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

2 armadillos fighting over a snake?! That's just disgust..................wait a minute, I see what you did there.

Jim

You see how I did the thing with the thing and then I added the thing......
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Start:
Chest - 47"
Belly - 52"
Hips - 48"
Weight: 270.2

Week 1:
Chest - 46 1/2"
Belly - 51"
Hips - 48"
Weight: 266.9

Week 2:
Chest - 45 1/2"
Belly - 50"
Hips - 48"
Weight: 265.7

Week 3:
Chest - 45 1/4"
Belly- 49 1/2"
Hips - 48"
Weight: 264.2

Slow going.
But not really super-strictly dieting or excersizing very hard.

Guess i'm gonna haffta' start cranking down on the food & up on the excersize for better results.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-23-2011).]

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Boonie- your diet is going very well. It may seem slow-going, but health experts say that the body cant loose more than an average of 2 pounds a week. So in reality, you're loosing weight at an amazing rate! Keep it up, though it may seem slow.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Boonie- your diet is going very well. It may seem slow-going, but health experts say that the body cant loose more than an average of 2 pounds a week. So in reality, you're loosing weight at an amazing rate! Keep it up, though it may seem slow.

Thanx.
Mainly I have just cut down to 3 small meals a day with low fats, low sugar, low starch's.
I healthed up my living with 1 serving oatmeal, yogart, & fruit every day.

It is slow going, but on the other hand I don't feel like i'm doing without or suffering, either.
Feels more like a "direction" then a diet.
And I think I can live with that.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Normal routine.

No breakfast (except coffee with fake sugar).

No lunch (except coffee with fake sugar).

Dinner, whatever is made for the rest of the house. (6pm ish)

but I then find myself up til 3-4am, and just eating stuff for no reason. 1-2 large bowls of Cereal, Sandwhiches on regular white bread.

I drink water with those no calories flavoring packs here and there. probably 4-5 16oz bottles a day.

Sit at the computer all day. Not gaining any weight, but not losing any either.

then there are days like today when we ordered pizza with pepperoni, and while have 2 slices in front of me, I was asked if the remaining 4 slices would be enough for me.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 01-23-2011).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
1 pot of coffee this morning, then went out burning brush all day. Returned at dark and ate a plate of some sort of pasta dish Jane made and had a large glass of gatorade. That's my total intake today.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Ok, in one month I went from 270.2 to 260.2.
10 pounds in one month.

Slow, but it is something I can stick with.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who are in the NY/NJ tri-state area. This is good until 2/1/2011

If you do the free sign up for McDonalds Extra Values Club, they give you a printable coupon for free BigMac, 10 piece chicken nuggets, or Quarter Pounder with your purchase of anything. So you can buy a $1 ice cream and get the free sandwich.

for those of you not in area, I printed 15 of these coupons, and will try and eat a sandwich for you.

Oh, you guys are dieting huh.....then you can buy a salad and give the free sandwhich to your gf/wife LOL

http://www.mcdonaldsnytristate.com

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 01-30-2011).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

No butter, no potatoes, no bisquits, no bacon, no candy, no pastery, only lean meats, 10 grain whole wheat bread, minimum pasta, 2% milk, yogart, 1/2 fat icecream, no soda, light juice, 2 bottles of water a day, oatmeal in morning and one salad everyday with dinner.
3 meals a day with 2 snacks of 1 popcorn & 1 fruit.

And no reason to live.. if one eats like that
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Gecko:

For those of you who are in the NY/NJ tri-state area. This is good until 2/1/2011

If you do the free sign up for McDonalds Extra Values Club, they give you a printable coupon for free BigMac, 10 piece chicken nuggets, or Quarter Pounder with your purchase of anything. So you can buy a $1 ice cream and get the free sandwich.

for those of you not in area, I printed 15 of these coupons, and will try and eat a sandwich for you.

Oh, you guys are dieting huh.....then you can buy a salad and give the free sandwhich to your gf/wife LOL

For some odd reason a big mac sounds good today, and they aren't...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Ok, in one month I went from 270.2 to 260.2.
10 pounds in one month.

Slow, but it is something I can stick with.

Good for you.
LuckyStrike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LuckyStrikeSend a Private Message to LuckyStrikeDirect Link to This Post
Im currently dieting too...here's my day usually

breakfest- 2-3 eggs scrambled or Hard Boiled (cant to the boiled ones too much anymore, the texture kills me) with 3-4 crisp bacon and half a grapefruit (or juice) I drink the juice, as eating grapefruit sucks lol

lunch- salad, any meat with any dressing with water or green tea

snack- fruit any choice any amount

Dinner- (my fav)- MEAT!! I eat alot of steak!! Or chicken or just ground beef fried and drained any amounts! Seasoned and condements of your choosing!

ive lost 15 pounds in just over two weeks, with about 30 to go! It works well, after the first week the stupid cravings go away and you can really focus! I cheat here and there, but now i feel terrible about it, so the cheating will end soon ( i hope) lol
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LuckyStrike:

Im currently dieting too...here's my day usually

breakfest- 2-3 eggs scrambled or Hard Boiled (cant to the boiled ones too much anymore, the texture kills me) with 3-4 crisp bacon and half a grapefruit (or juice) I drink the juice, as eating grapefruit sucks lol

lunch- salad, any meat with any dressing with water or green tea

snack- fruit any choice any amount

Dinner- (my fav)- MEAT!! I eat alot of steak!! Or chicken or just ground beef fried and drained any amounts! Seasoned and condements of your choosing!

ive lost 15 pounds in just over two weeks, with about 30 to go! It works well, after the first week the stupid cravings go away and you can really focus! I cheat here and there, but now i feel terrible about it, so the cheating will end soon ( i hope) lol

I'm guessing you burn calories for a good portion of the day?
LuckyStrike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LuckyStrikeSend a Private Message to LuckyStrikeDirect Link to This Post

I'm guessing you burn calories for a good portion of the day?[/QUOTE]

yeah, i guess i should mention my job requires alot of walking/lifting! The pedometer averages 2.2-3.0 miles walked a day(not to sure on accuracy). Then after work, a trip to the gym with a half hour on an eliptical and a half hour on a treadmill!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LuckyStrike:

yeah, i guess i should mention my job requires alot of walking/lifting! The pedometer averages 2.2-3.0 miles walked a day(not to sure on accuracy). Then after work, a trip to the gym with a half hour on an eliptical and a half hour on a treadmill!

Cardio is good, I walk two blocks down the street to get lunch. (not around the blocks) Getting off ones ass and moving is the key to losing the next 20 pounds.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock