Started on: 01-09-2011 12:06 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: LuckyStrike on 01-30-2011 08:31 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2011 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I lost 7lbs in 6 days by quitting all sugar intake. This was relatively simple, because I believe the fat I lost was 'new' fat, gained in 3 weeks by stopping smoking. It is the 'OLD' fat, that feels quite 'hard' when you squeeze it, that I can't shift easily. In fact, the only place I have 'old' fat, is on the surface of my stomach, which feels quite hard when I grab a handful of it. Might be talking out my backside, as usual about health things, but it is true that which Ryan Hess said...if you burn more calories than you take in, you MUST lose weight, IMHO.And it is pretty amazing how many calories we eat every day in our modern 'normal' diet.- I work pretty hard all day most days, so it would be difficult to up my calorie-burning without doing hard graft ALL my waking hours
Like Maryjane, I don't eat breakfast anymore this year, very little during the day, and have a nice meal for the main source of energy around 6pm every evening.
Nick
spedited for elling

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 01-30-2011).]

IP: Logged
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LuckyStrike:

yeah, i guess i should mention my job requires alot of walking/lifting! The pedometer averages 2.2-3.0 miles walked a day(not to sure on accuracy). Then after work, a trip to the gym with a half hour on an eliptical and a half hour on a treadmill!

Yeah, it's all about the burnin'.

My results are with zero calorie burn.
Unemployed, with little walking relitively speaking.

So, 3 pounds loss a week is not too bad, concidering the above.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-30-2011).]

LuckyStrike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LuckyStrikeSend a Private Message to LuckyStrikeDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it's all about the burnin'.

My results are with zero calorie burn.
Unemployed, with little walking relitively speaking.

So, 3 pounds loss a week is not too bad, concidering the above.

[/QUOTE]

progress is progress, i didnt really want to diet...but my gf bought a new bathroom scale, and i jumped on it for the hell of it....needless to say im workin on my own progress! Keep up the good work, i think posting here is good motivation!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock