Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  get back in to guns need a cheap gun to shoot (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
get back in to guns need a cheap gun to shoot by fierobrian
Started on: 12-23-2010 11:27 AM
Replies: 95
Last post by: deezil on 02-11-2011 07:50 AM
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Peep the site bud, learn about it.

"•There is no license required to own an NFA (Class 3) firearm. There is a one time tax that must be paid to ATF when you apply to have the registration transferred to your name. There is no ongoing yearly fees charged by the ATF. For machine guns, suppressors, short barrel shotguns, short barrel rifles and destructive devices, there is a one time $200 tax in addition to the purchase price of the firearm. For an AOW (Any Other Weapon) firearm, there is a $5 transfer tax. Even if you purchase 10 machine guns and 10 suppressors, EACH one would have a $200 tax. ATF will issue a tax stamp for $200 upon your approval and that tax stamp along with the form that it is affixed to is your receipt and proof of legal ownership.
"

Okay you win. It's not a license. just a 1 time $200 fed tax once you get your local sheriff to sign off.

edit to post this found on another silencer site:
The following states prohibit private ownership of silencers:
CA, DE, HI, IL, KS, MA, MN, MO, NJ, NY, RI, VT

[This message has been edited by 2farnorth (edited 12-25-2010).]

IP: Logged
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post12-25-2010 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Always wanted to get a suppressor for a 22, but the ranges here wont allow them anyway .
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
.22 is quiet enough already for most needs. If you want less bang, just use some CB cap rounds. They basically have enough powder for a primer and thats it. Its a glorified cap gun at that point.
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I've been wanting one, next paycheck I have been planning on calling around to find one. I'll give you $100 for it if the barrel is in good shape.

If you really want a Mosin, Aim Surplus has them for a good price right now and they are a good company.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/c...o+%26+Relic+Firearms

[This message has been edited by brandon87gt (edited 12-25-2010).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
You all need to stop talking about the Mosin Nagants, I really want one but cant afford anything right now.
Heck, I didn't even get anything for Christmas.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

You all need to stop talking about the Mosin Nagants, I really want one but cant afford anything right now.
Heck, I didn't even get anything for Christmas.

I wont buy anything either. Its a self-imposed restriction that i cant buy any more commercially made firearms until i have at least made 5 from scratch out in the garage.
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
i was talking to a friend that likes guns and he said i schould get a 22 that will shoot a 22 mag shell cause it will shoot both cheap ammo but will be able to put in a little more power shell if need . i never hunt just like to target shoot do own a house but a pretty good area
so does that sound like a good idea and does the marlin or 10\22 let you the use a 22 mag shell

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 12-25-2010).]

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I have a Taurus .22 revolver that is pretty cool. It is an 8 shot, and takes 22 mag rounds. When someone counts to six, and comes after you, you still have two more for them...

------------------
88 GT "The Stray" 4.9L
86 GT 2.8L 4 speed
07 Solstice GXP 2.0L turbo
08 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Dually.
05 Tahoe on 20's (Kid hauler)

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
i'm sure i could fly a plane no problem.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobrian:

does the marlin or 10\22 let you the use a 22 mag shell

There are substantial differences between the 22 LR and 22 Mag pressures. As far as I know there are no RIFLES that will operate with both cartridges (except maybe this one . http://www.ableammo.com/cat...hp?products_id=99624 It requires changing the barrel and the bolt to change cartridges and it's expensive)

There is a new 10/22 that is designed for 22 mag use, but the bolt is to heavy to operate with 22LR. There are some revolvers that have a changeable cylinders that can do both. One cylinder for 22 mag and another for 22 LR. http://www.ableammo.com/cat...p?products_id=108159
There are a few other revolvers now available that may not require the second cylinder. I have never had a chance to work with these later ones. http://www.ableammo.com/cat...hp?products_id=83272

fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
so been doing a little looking around on the website looking at muzzle Velocity the 22 mag shell look like it is only a little less power full than a 9mm shell
i know it depends on the brand and load out u get. but thinking about getting a 22 mag riles instead of 22 because the shell are about 5cent each for 22lr at the range and 15 cents each for the mag shells so i could still shot a hundred round of mag ammo and spend 15 . the range here makes u shoot there ammo
im a car guy at heart so im allway looking for more power , going to get a 22 pistol from my uncle that he doesnt use anymore so will still be able plink cheap rounds with that . what do you think get a 22 mag or some differnt looking to spend 3 to 4 hundred . dont mind bolt action shoot them a lot growing up
seem to be a lot of peaple here that know more than me on guns . schould have foid card in a few weeks now just shopping ahead of time .
http://www.ableammo.com/cat...hp?products_id=85831 look very cool and got great reviews

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 12-28-2010).]

dmcgreene

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post
theres usually alot of ppl walking around gun shows saleing there personal guns, which have no papers incase the govt trys to do something stupid and take guns
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dmcgreene:

theres usually alot of ppl walking around gun shows saleing there personal guns, which have no papers incase the govt trys to do something stupid and take guns

There are other solutions if they try to take them all. Including taking a long fishing trip.

Don't forget that your face will be recorded at the show, so they will know. And if you have ever bought ammo at a store.. I would be wary of buying a gun off someone i didn't know.

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 12-28-2010).]

dmcgreene

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post
ehh i was just stating an observation lol.. im not even old enough to buy a gun, the only guns i have were presents from my dad and my uncle
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

I have a Taurus .22 revolver that is pretty cool. It is an 8 shot, and takes 22 mag rounds. When someone counts to six, and comes after you, you still have two more for them...

LOL, If you have shot Six times and someone is still willing to come after you, well.........You're doing something wrong !!

I have not read through this entire thread to know what you are really wanting, pistol, or rifle. But I have collected firearms over 20 years and I dont have or have any desire to own a 22 Mag. Well I do have one revolver with a Mag cylinder, but it is still in the plastic wrap and the revolver was made in the 70's. 22LR can be found at almost any store that carries ammo, and can be found really cheap on sale. 22Mag never goes on sale and is not kept in stock at all stores, and it just doesnt perfom that much better the 22LR HV's to make it worth it. Ruger makes excellent 22's the 10/22 rifle, and Mark II,III,and IV pistols are great and accurate and have alot of aftermarket support. The only other Rugers I would own are the Mini 14/30's The rest of thier stuff does not impress me at all.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Gonzalez:

LOL, If you have shot Six times and someone is still willing to come after you, well.........You're doing something wrong !!

Like shooting them with a 22 perhaps?
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
anyone used a hipoint pistol they very cheap and seem to get pretty good review made in the usa and lifetime warrenty . thinking about this
MODEL: JCP
OPERATION: Blowback Autoloader
CALIBER: .40 S&W
CAPACITY: 9 rounds
BARREL LENGTH: 4.5 inches
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.72 inches
WEIGHT, EMPTY: 32 ounces
SIGHTS: 3-dot system; fully adjustable rear; blade front
STOCKS: Integral polymer frame
SAFETY: Manual thumb safety; magazine disconnect safety; sear drop safety
FINISH: Black Powder Coat
PRICE: $169

Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
I would never depend on one of those, as far as I am concerned they were a waste of steel ! I have seen people at the range shooting them and they constantly were jamming on them. Plus they are HUGE in your hand, feel like your aiming a brick !

You are better off to look a Taurus if you are trying to keep cost down. Taurus is a great comprimise and have a lifetime warantee they will honor.
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post

Mike Gonzalez

5093 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Maybe something like this !
http://www.gunbroker.com/Au....aspx?Item=208519054

I have the compact version of this in .40, never had ant failure to fire or feed and is more accurate then I am.

[This message has been edited by Mike Gonzalez (edited 12-28-2010).]

Docs87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Docs87gtSend a Private Message to Docs87gtDirect Link to This Post
all this talk about guns makes me want to get one...actually ive been wanting to get one
Docs87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Docs87gtSend a Private Message to Docs87gtDirect Link to This Post

Docs87gt

264 posts
Member since Apr 2010
all this talk about guns makes me want to get one...actually ive been wanting to get one
Docs87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Docs87gtSend a Private Message to Docs87gtDirect Link to This Post

Docs87gt

264 posts
Member since Apr 2010
oh shoot i posted twice...sorry how do i take one off?
PFF
System Bot
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
doc it all good think of it as a bump check out the reviews for the guns store by my house
http://local.yahoo.com/info...ooting-sports-aurora
think i will be looking around for a better shop lol
i got the same teatment when i went in

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I 'plink' with an old Rem nylon 66. Some were bad, but this one is dead nuts on, and i have run 100s and 100s of rounds thru it just in the last few months. It isn't much to look at, and cheesy plastic all over with a "used-to-be chrome finish, but it has been a good one.

I'm looking for a good nagant, but I want to pick it up locally, preferrably at a local gunshop. I miss having a bolt action.
I do have a semi--an sks, but I want something with some reach, 'report' and a bit more kick.

dream rifle?
M-14 ftw, but who can afford one?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69647 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Like shooting them in the wrong place with a 22 perhaps?

Fixed that for you. Gun control means placing the round where ya want it, whether it be a small or large round.
But yeah--you gotta hit the target. Maggie's drawers won't stop anyone.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
.......I'm looking for a good nagant, but I want to pick it up locally,...........

My brother told me Cabelas carries them sometimes.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
http://www.youtube.com/watc...0CIM&feature=related
pmr-30 ketech

i think this is going to be my first but not last gun

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 01-03-2011).]

brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

http://www.youtube.com/watc...0CIM&feature=related
pmr-30 ketech

i think this is going to be my first but not last gun

Not quite the cheap plinker you mentioned in the OP but should be fun anways.

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I've dealt with this guy and he is EXTREMELY professorial and reasonably priced. He isn't in your area, but you could buy from him and get an FFL to transfer usually for about $10. I hear these are fun and reliable guns. I've been considering one for some time to shoot at my shop, they are damn near silent and 22 is pennies to buy.

I kind of like the walther, but I have to tell you that most of the people I've been with did not. Due to it's small size and the way they made the magazine release, a very common problem people have shooting those is they end up just barely actuating the mag release. Enough so that the magazine safety is engaged but not enough that it looks like the mag is out. It becomes frustrating. One of my friends ended up doing that darn near every other shot.

Apparently this gun is not made by walther, but rather its contracted by another company (GSG?). I do know that this and the sig mosquito are made by the same company. (again, not sig). I own a sig mosquito and I LOVE the gun. Absolutely a blast to shoot. Both the mosquito and the walther don't do well on anything but CCI mini mag ammo. I have had success with the federal bulk ammo, but it's still not as good as the CCI. And the sig also can come with a silencer. It's ridiculously expensive though. You will pay way more for the silencer (and license) than the gun. I guess I'd rather buy another gun.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brandon87gt:

Not quite the cheap plinker you mentioned in the OP but should be fun anways.

my uncle is giving me 22lr rifle he doesnt use . figure 22 will be to train on ,then desert eagle 50 cal lol ,
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

my uncle is giving me 22lr rifle he doesnt use . figure 22 will be to train on ,then desert eagle 50 cal lol ,

Just incase you didn't notice, the PMR is .22WMR not .22lr. The WMR is quite a bit more expensive than .22lr. Also a PMR would be pretty hard to get ahold of right now.
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

brandon87gt

1298 posts
Member since Nov 2006

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Apparently this gun is not made by walther, but rather its contracted by another company (GSG?). I do know that this and the sig mosquito are made by the same company. (again, not sig). I own a sig mosquito and I LOVE the gun. Absolutely a blast to shoot. Both the mosquito and the walther don't do well on anything but CCI mini mag ammo. I have had success with the federal bulk ammo, but it's still not as good as the CCI. And the sig also can come with a silencer. It's ridiculously expensive though. You will pay way more for the silencer (and license) than the gun. I guess I'd rather buy another gun.

The P22 can be a reliable pistol, although most aren't out of the box. If you are willing to take it apart though and do a little bit of work it can be reliable. Mine shoots 100% with any ammo, suppressed or unsuppressed.

I've also never seen anyone complain about accidentally releasing the mag catch. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen but I don't know if its that common.
PFF
System Bot
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post

Just incase you didn't notice, the PMR is .22WMR not .22lr. The WMR is quite a bit more expensive than .22lr. Also a PMR would be pretty hard to get ahold of right now.

i know they are different shells .i can only shoot the range shells .they dont sell 22 lr in abig 500 box . so it isnt apenny around is about4 22mag is12 to 15 still cheap to . if icould buy big 500 box iwould only shoot 22lr . ihave to wait for foid card going to about 20 day atleast till ican buy any thing. brother in-law just got one thurs for 330 out the door .i like it went and held and cleaned very easy to clean

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 01-04-2011).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

The P22 can be a reliable pistol, although most aren't out of the box. If you are willing to take it apart though and do a little bit of work it can be reliable. Mine shoots 100% with any ammo, suppressed or unsuppressed.

I've also never seen anyone complain about accidentally releasing the mag catch. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen but I don't know if its that common.

I think it's a problem with people who have big hands. It only happened to me once.

What do you rework on it?
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
Picked up a mini 14 about a year ago. Still havent gone out and put some rounds through it. Just picked up a new marlin 22lr for a100 bucks. 10 round clip, plastic stock, just something to plink with.
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I think it's a problem with people who have big hands. It only happened to me once.

What do you rework on it?

Here is a great guide for reworking the p22. Called the P22 Bible.

http://www.spentbrass.com/p...er/p22/P22_bible.pdf

Very detailed with pics and everything. I did a majority of the stuff in there but not everything. I also put in a Volquartsen aftermarket extractor and since then its been flawless. The extractor probably wasn't needed but shooting suppressed it gets dirty very fast and I would still get an occasional FTE.

It also just depends on the gun. I went shooting with a friend that had a P22 that had never cleaned the gun and he had never had a problem with it. I field stripped it for him because he didn't know how and it was absolutely filthy, it was still plugging away though. They seem to be hit or miss as far as reliability goes.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Before Fieros I was into guns.
For value in firepower and cheap ammo, a mosin nagant will fill that void. If you prefer something more refined a Yugo M-48 mauser is a great gun that can be had for $200 and 8mm is still decent.

.22s are pretty boring unless its a 10/22 which is semi-auto then they are okay.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 02greens10:

.22s are pretty boring unless its a 10/22 which is semi-auto then they are okay.

Sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with that statement.......these are fun also.

Top two are Armi Jager AP80's (AK 47 look alikes) made in Italy.
Next is a Iver Johnson US Carbine made in W Germany, (.30 Carbine look alike).
And bottom is an Armi Jager AP 74 (AR 15 look alike).
All in 22lr caliber. Cheap to shoot, and fun too.

The third one down (Iver) has a flashlight and laser mounted on the scope. I use it as my opposum killin gun, far and near.

Kevin

2farnorth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Finally got my hands on a used Ruger Mk II 22LR pistol today. It's my new fun gun. Only fired it 4 times so far. It has good balance and feels comfortable in the hand. Trigger is very light. Point of aim is almost natural. Then started to learn how to disassemble it. It's a little more complicated than I expected, but I got it back together and working after re-reading the instructions several times. What took an hour the first time I can do in a few minutes now.

fierobrian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
just saw this gun a very good price and what not . suck got about 2 more weeks to wait for foid card then i can go buy gun the wait 2 or 3 day cooling down peroid seem like i will never have my own guns .
Type Pistol
Action Double Action Only
Caliber 40 Smith & Wesson
Barrel Length 4"
Capacity 14 + 1
Safety No Manual
Grips Polymer
Sights 3-Dot
Weight 23.8 oz
Finish Stainless Slide/Black Frame
289.00 new

http://www.budsgunshop.com/...71/products_id/13284

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 01-08-2011).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
If you dont want a pistol, I have a Highpoint 9mm semi auto carbine. I like it and it came with a lifetime warranty. Most of it is composite material. It was pretty cheap. If I remember it was less than $175 with 3 clips and a reddot scope.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock