Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  My little buddy is having a hard time. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
My little buddy is having a hard time. by DRA
Started on: 10-25-2010 06:02 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: FieroRumor on 03-24-2011 08:30 AM
DRA

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
My mother got a puppy to try and help me out last year, I told her that was not the best idea she's ever had. I really didn't want the etra responsibility and cost, but I have since become very attached to the the little fellow.
Well last month Gus didn't come in from his backyard excursion, he usually stays out just long enough to do his business and chase any birds and squirrels out of the yard. I went out and called for him and he just laid their near the back fence, gave him a stern holler and he got up and started limping toward the back door. Some how he had managed to break his front fore leg, both bones snapped completely. I have no idea how the little 15lb guy managed to break his leg.
The vet confirmed the bones were broken, gave the options of putting it in a cast or sending him to Columbia SC for surgery that would have him back up in about in a couple of weeks. The fact that I can barely take care of myself made the cheaper option the only option short of amputation. The vet didn't give him anything for pain, this was supposed to deter him from activity. This little guy has not whined or acted in the least bit deterred by his cast. Well it's been four weeks and the vet says there has been very little new bone growth, Gus has been to active and needs to have his activity severly restricted. That was as of today.
My mom is freaking out, she thinks she should have done whatever it takes to get him the surgery but I had to pay her electric and water bill last month so I know she doesn't have the money. He is supposed to go back for another x-ray in three weeks and if it's not better by then the Vet said he will have to have the surgery or have the leg amputated.
All I can do at this point is try to limit his activity and this is much easier said than done! He has a cage he hasn't stayed in since he was a few months old and I have tried using it but he just turns in circle and fights to get out. Gonna be a rough three weeks for both of us!

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry to hear that DRA. Poor little thing...those collars can drive them mad as well...sometimes worse than not wearing it at all. Where on the leg is the break? Between elbow and ankle, from your description. That usually occurs when a leg gets trapped, and they either put their full weight on it when jammed, or it just got caught in something and took the full weight of his little body. Poor thing. Wish I was in a position to help
Nick
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry man, that's very sad... maybe you can get some local animal group/ vet training hospital or something to help offset the costs involved...
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

I'm so sorry to hear that DRA. Poor little thing...those collars can drive them mad as well...sometimes worse than not wearing it at all. Where on the leg is the break? Between elbow and ankle, from your description. That usually occurs when a leg gets trapped, and they either put their full weight on it when jammed, or it just got caught in something and took the full weight of his little body. Poor thing. Wish I was in a position to help
Nick

Between the elbow and ankle, both bones, clean break. He is dealing with the collar okay, I just can't seem to keep him from jumping up on stuff and jumping down, he still wants to tussle, play tug o war, fetch, and just generally run around like a madman! I've had a few broke bones myself and this little guy just acts like it doesn't faze him.
Appreciate the thought, I know he's just a dog but wee all know how quickly that bond can form. He's one of the family to me.

Pic of Gus when he was just a young pup, figure he's a teen now!
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
So, out of curiosity... Do you know how much the surgery is? Maybe some of us can pitch in a few bucks to help cover the costs. I know a lot of us are animal lovers and would hate to see the little guy lose his leg.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

So, out of curiosity... Do you know how much the surgery is? Maybe some of us can pitch in a few bucks to help cover the costs. I know a lot of us are animal lovers and would hate to see the little guy lose his leg.

The Vet said around $1500, I would hate to see him lose the leg but at this point I'm just gonna hope for the best and do what I can to keep his activity limited for the next three weeks. As bad as an amputation might be, having the leg in a cast for the past four weeks hasn't slowed the little guy down any so it would probably be worse for us than it would be for him.
If it came down to his overall health I would be on the street corner begging right after I sold what little I have to get the money together! I know a lot of the guys on the forum would probably be willing to help out but there are probably better places to spend their money with the way things are right now.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Heartbreaking...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Ask for an estimate of the surgery. Not that I can afford to help but they can email the x-rays to the other vet and get an estimate over the phone.

Ask if they are going to have to pin it. If so you may not like it. Its not like a human, they stick out the leg and he is going to need to be sedated. We took care of one a few years back for someone who had bought a puppy from us. Got hurt a few years later.

You can ask for a mild tranquilizer from the vet and pet gates in a bathroom or kitchen someplace to keep him more confined.
You don’t want to give him anything heavy duty as far as tranquilizers or he is just going to lay around and pee on himself.

Small dogs that jump on and off furniture and things do more damage to themselves than you think. He probably jumped after a squirrel or something when he hurt himself..

Good vibes to him and you.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
I am typing this trying to hold back tears. Not working.

Please let us know a PayPal account or something that we can donate to so your little pal stays in one piece. I can't stand to think about that. Give him lots of love from our pack and pride.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Go to http://kickstarter.com and make a project to generate money to save his leg.
1750. If people donate the whole amount, that site keeps 5%. If you get more, donate it to the local animal shelter. If you don't reach your goal, no one gets any $(or loses any).
You can give incentives, for example,
If someone donates 50 bucks(or 75 or whatever) they get a teeshirt.

Set it to 5 or 10 days.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Ask for an estimate of the surgery. Not that I can afford to help but they can email the x-rays to the other vet and get an estimate over the phone.

Ask if they are going to have to pin it. If so you may not like it. Its not like a human, they stick out the leg and he is going to need to be sedated. We took care of one a few years back for someone who had bought a puppy from us. Got hurt a few years later.

You can ask for a mild tranquilizer from the vet and pet gates in a bathroom or kitchen someplace to keep him more confined.
You don’t want to give him anything heavy duty as far as tranquilizers or he is just going to lay around and pee on himself.

Small dogs that jump on and off furniture and things do more damage to themselves than you think. He probably jumped after a squirrel or something when he hurt himself..

Good vibes to him and you.

Steve

Hs regular vet suggested the Vet in Columbia for the surgery for monetary reasons, guess they are most reasonable within a 100 miles, but we will be checking around.
The vet suggested benedryl to calm him down.

Appreciate the good vibes.
PFF
System Bot
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

DRA

4543 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I am typing this trying to hold back tears. Not working.

Please let us know a PayPal account or something that we can donate to so your little pal stays in one piece. I can't stand to think about that. Give him lots of love from our pack and pride.

If things get bad enough I will, but we are not there yet!

I do appreciate everybody's concern, I must go now, he is demanding more pizza!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Don't let him get fat, now. Greasy foods can lead to pancreatis.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Excellent advice/\/\ above from Jeff...and it also makes them hyperactive Biscuits and lean white chicken microwaved He'll love it, but it won't make him hyper
Nick
PS I'll sell something to contribute...let us know if you need help
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Excellent advice/\/\ above from Jeff...and it also makes them hyperactive Biscuits and lean white chicken microwaved He'll love it, but it won't make him hyper
Nick

Actually baked chicken is a major part of his diet, because it's a major part of mine! Since my heart problems started my diet consists primarily of lean meat. Pizza is a very special treat and Gus usually just gets a few bites of crust, yes I'm greedy when it comes to my vices.

He's been pretty good this afternoon, everytime he starts to get up I lay down with him and he just snuggles up and chills out.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Nick
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Is it a chain link fence? Maybe he caught his legs in when jumping after something, and then fell out.
I'm so sorry for the little guy. Will be thinking about you.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
I imagine the surgery will involve putting pins in to aid in healing quicker. I hate to say this but try some Benadryl in his food. You can purchase the generic, and it can help reducing his hyperactivity. It will make him sleep, or more sleepy.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Nick, you are amazing..........or stupid!
All the money problems you got and you would still send money to help someones dog?!
I can't decide if I want to hug you or hang you!
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Is it a chain link fence? Maybe he caught his legs in when jumping after something, and then fell out.
I'm so sorry for the little guy. Will be thinking about you.

Privacy fence but it has lvestock fencing around the inside, my brothers St Benard used to knock the boards off. We also have a big brush pile in the back and I have caught him climbing on it before. The brush pile seems to be the most likely suspect.

I kid about the squirrels and birds ganging up on him and kicking his butt cause he always clears the backyard first thing when he goes out, but I don't think they did it.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Let's amalgamate the two, Boonie..amazingly stoopid

I know DRA has had bad health problems...he doesn't need the stress of seeing his little buddy suffer, and not be able to do the best for him. So I would be helping both, I guess

I have things here that are easily done without, even if I like them!! I like dogs and their owners who care enough, more
Nick
PFF
System Bot
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Nick, you are amazing..........or stupid!
All the money problems you got and you would still send money to help someones dog?!
I can't decide if I want to hug you or hang you!

Add me to that list, my disability is about a grand a month and I could not help but give a few bucks to help out Rob, it wasn't much but I know every little bit helps when it is really needed. Sometimes just knowing someone else wants to help out makes a difference.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wish you'd try something like this (what I posted earlier)... or find a site which is similiar but deals with generating capital for things such as this... or make a facebook page... I'm SURE you could make something which would go viral and you'd end up with enough...(wish I could help, I'm juggling cats and hedgehogs and a few dozen scorpions)

it can't hurt trying this:

Go to http://kickstarter.com and make a project to generate money to save his leg.
1750. If people donate the whole amount, that site keeps 5%. If you get more, donate it to the local animal shelter. If you don't reach your goal, no one gets any $(or loses any).

Set it to 5 or 10 days.

Heck, I'm sure I could get you 500 bucks if you created a project on that site...

*It's VERY Frustrating not having the time to do this sort of stuff*

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRA:

Add me to that list, my disability is about a grand a month and I could not help but give a few bucks to help out Rob, it wasn't much but I know every little bit helps when it is really needed. .

Yup, i'm always in for a $20 or so myself.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Wish you'd try something like this (what I posted earlier)... or find a site which is similiar but deals with generating capital for things such as this... or make a facebook page... I'm SURE you could make something which would go viral and you'd end up with enough...(wish I could help, I'm juggling cats and hedgehogs and a few dozen scorpions)

it can't hurt trying this:

Set it to 5 or 10 days.

Heck, I'm sure I could get you 500 bucks if you created a project on that site...

*It's VERY Frustrating not having the time to do this sort of stuff*

I'm open to ideas if the current treatment does not work, but right now I am just following the Vets suggestion to keep his activity to a minimum. I would hate to put the little guy through surgery if it's not needed, so right now it's wait and watch.

I do appreciate the suggestion and it is under consideration if the prognosis looks any worse.

Keeping him calm and resting has been very tireing for me, he is like a little kid, take your eyes off of em for 10 seconds and they get into something. He's been on bedrest (my bed) since he got back home yesterday with a couple of quick trips outside to take care of business.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

DRA

4543 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Yup, i'm always in for a $20 or so myself.

I swear sometimes it seems the people who can least afford to help others seem to be the first to give a hand.
Might have something to do with understanding, it's much easier to sympathize with someone when you have been or are in a similar situation.
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysDirect Link to This Post
A little beer in a bowl and he will mellow out... if your willing to share If he does knaw at the cast or seems restless it also may be a reaction to pain... beer again will reduce the tension... check with vet as typically a half an 81 mg asprin is fine for dogs (never for a cat!!)
BBTs
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

A little beer in a bowl and he will mellow out... if your willing to share If he does knaw at the cast or seems restless it also may be a reaction to pain... beer again will reduce the tension... check with vet as typically a half an 81 mg asprin is fine for dogs (never for a cat!!)
BBTs

He seems to prefer red wine.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Sorry man, that's very sad... maybe you can get some local animal group/ vet training hospital or something to help offset the costs involved...

I agree, try calling the local shelters or animal rescues, see if there are any options out there. We have one vet ( its a 2 hour drive from the main city.. ) that does work at cost. Various vets donate their time on a rotating schedule.
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
Gus is on his way back to the Vet this morning! Keeping my fingers crossed.

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Everything crossed here, DRA. I was just going to ask how he was doing!! I hope it is all wonderful good news...WHAT a Christmas present to get an 'all clear' on your little buddy!!
I still have a few $'s I can rake up if you need them!
Good luck and best wishes from Ellie Zwerver,Chevvy and me
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 11-29-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
They didn't x-ray his leg.
They just replaced his splint and said he needs to come back in three weeks for an x-ray.

Thought it would have healed by now!
Guess I just need to be patient, the leg is still intact and there doesn't seem to be any swelling or infection so I assume it will eventually heal.

------------------

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I am really glad to hear this!!!
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I just scanned this so forgive me if maybe I missed something....Did you ever set up some sort of account to help with medical expenses?

If so, I'm good for a few bucks. PM me.

I know this won't help "after the fact" and all but I've got my four doggies insured through VPI pet insurance. It's about $40.00 a month per dog but worth every penny. When the oldest one (Marley, a 10 year old Neufie/Lab mix) got hit by a car last year, the bills totaled a little over $7500.00....the insurance covered all but $80.00 of it.

www.petinsurance.com if you're interested in checking them out.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 11-29-2010).]

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Might want to grind up some calcium and mix it in his food,sounds to me like calcium deficiancy (or brittle bone disease?).
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear he is home and feeling better.

Steve

------------------

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRA:

He seems to prefer red wine.

Please tell me that by "he" you mean yourself. Grapes are poisonous to dogs, not to mention the alcohol.

I'm glad things turned out well, thanks for the update.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Please tell me that by "he" you mean yourself. Grapes are poisonous to dogs, not to mention the alcohol.

Don’t want to be a prick or derail this topic but that grapes, chocolate, alcohol is all BS. My white German Shepard would have a beer with me everyday when I drank. And grapes she loved them, seedless green only, if they had seeds she would spit them out. She would also chew gum, until the flavor was gone, then spit it out.

Chocolate, she would have one for every one Melanie had. Nicky wasn’t a dog, she was a person with fur. She would lay on the couch at night with her head on the pillow and pull the quilt we always had on the back of the couch down over her. If you called her a dog she would skulk off and hide for the rest of the day.

I guess what I am trying to say is a little won’t hurt them. But let then eat a whole bunch will, hell you eat a whole box of chocolate and see if you don’t get sick. Same goes for the rest, moderation is important. Just like it is with people, size matters to. If the thing weighs 5 pounds and it drinks a six pack of beer or a whole bottle of wine of course it is going to get sick.

Glad he is OK.

Steve

------------------

DRA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

By "he" I mean him, no, he doesn't actually drink red wine, just loves the cork and the taste. He loves chocolate too, but is not allowed to indulge in more than a lick.
Peanut butter may be his favorite! That and milk.

There are a lot of things that we eat and drink that can be toxic in certain levels, it's all about moderation and self control.

Doni, moneywise, I'm still on top of things, girlfriend just sold her Christmas china and I sold a rifle back in October. I would have to exhaust all other options before taking any help financially. Even my Cherokee could go in a pinch, would just have to bum rides from family and friends for a while.

I'm in a lot better place mentally and physically partly because of help some of the guys here gave me, got me out of a funk and showed me there were still a lot of people out there that don't mind lending a hand. I don't plan on milking that generosity when there are others that really need the help more than I do right now.

Got some more details on what they checked yesterday, seems the Vet just checked the leg by feel and found little calcification(?) so he wanted to leave the splint and wrap on for another three weeks before doing an x-ray. The visit was like $20, quite a relief! LOL
Gus will not be still, still wanting to chase birds and play with his toys so the longer he has the extra support the better I guess. He has shown no real discomfort throughout the whole ordeal, he is a tough little bugger!

Appreciate the concern and offers of help and will update again when there is something to share.

------------------

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-08-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Been away for a while, so missed this update. Glad to hear he is not falling to pieces, DRA! Time can heal, and the longer he gets the splint support, the better it will be
Let us know how he goes, won't you?
Nick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock