Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  My little buddy is having a hard time. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
My little buddy is having a hard time. by DRA
Started on: 10-25-2010 06:02 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: FieroRumor on 03-24-2011 08:30 AM
DRA

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
A little late with an update because of the holiday and other issues but I figured some might be interested to hear about my little buddy's last Vet trip.

He is still showing very little calcification but they have switched him to a simple splint to allow movement at the joint. He seems about the same to me, still wants to play but seems to be favoring the leg a little more. He's had the leg wrapped for so long the ankle joint (?) seems really weak. But he still is very active, will be going back again in a couple of weeks!
I'm sure he will be fine in the long run, biggest side effect will probably be how much he's been spoiled!

Appreciate all the concern, we both do.

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

IP: Logged
DRA

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post
Gustafson seems to be completely healed, he has had the splint off for quite some time now and shows no ill effects other than being a little more spoiled.

Want to thank everyone for the offers of assistance and words of encouragement, we do appreciate it.

------------------
Dealing with failure is easy: work hard to improve. Success is also easy to handle: you've solved the wrong problem, work hard to improve.

fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2011 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Great news!!! Whooohoooo! perseverance and kindness works wonders with our pets (AND a whole lotta dough too )I'm so glad all seems to be well again with the little fella! Made my day, to be honest!!
And thanks for the update
Nick
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRA:
Gustafson seems to be completely healed, he has had the splint off for quite some time now and shows no ill effects other than being a little more spoiled.

Great news.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

...other than being a little more spoiled.

But that's what they're for!

I'm happy that he's doing better.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

That's great news! Glad things turned out ok.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock