Started on: 09-21-2010 11:25 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: countach711 on 03-24-2011 10:53 PM
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by countach711:

. . . can see past all the bravado being thrust upon me . . .

I didn't know bravado could be manipulated like that.

Anyway, the local Hardees has bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits 2 for $2.50. I'll buy for whoever wants to go up to $20. Anybody?

IP: Logged
countach711

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
Update:
A few days ago my Dad learned that the FAA reinstated his pilot's license. To refresh memories, he lost it a year ago and was told that he would have to have a stint put in if he wanted his license back. He instead took the smallest dose of cholesterol medication prescribed, along with a plant-based diet and voila, he got his heart back in shape after just one year with NO operation.
Also, my friend who had colon cancer is still in remission. It's kind of funny because just minutes after my Dad told me about getting his license back, a commercial came on t.v. saying that colon cancer had the second highest death rate of all types of cancers.
any more questions? Just kidding, I got tired of fighting with you yahoos a long time ago. The people who know this stuff is true don't say much of anything on this post so I won't be checking back, ENJOY!
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock