Started on: 09-16-2010 02:11 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Nurb432 on 02-24-2011 06:00 PM
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I have been tasked with finding some pc games for an adult who is rather intelligent. The type of games would be puzzles, sudoku or games that work your brain.

any help is appreciated.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
http://www.mentalfloss.com has a lot of fun mind games, and quizzes/trivia that are guaranteed to waste hours of your life.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2010 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Mensa games;

The Mensa Mind Games® competition provides an opportunity for game manufacturers to compete in one of the most respected and recognizable national games competitions, while having their games reviewed by some of the nation's most avid game-players — members of American Mensa. Each year, 200 Mensan participants, or "judges," play and critique games released in the past year and award the coveted Mensa Select® seal to the top five vote-getters. Past winners include ScattergoriesTM, Trivial PursuitTM and TabooTM.

Mind Games begins on Friday afternoon and ends Sunday morning. Judges tend to play around the clock, breaking only for food, drink and sleep. Hospitality is open 24 hours, but unlike the Hospitality experienced at gatherings, it is intended only for quick refreshment between games.

Board games, card games and other types of table and party games are eligible; games may be designed for one or more players. Games are judged on aesthetics, instructions, originality, play appeal and play value. Judges fill out comment cards for each game. After the competition, each manufacturer receives the comment cards, which show the age and gender of players and include their ratings and comments regarding the game.

The competition is not open to games that are incomplete or not yet in production. Video, electronic, computer games or any games that take an inordinately long time to set up and play cannot be accommodated.

All The Winning Games:
http://mindgames.us.mensa.o...mes/winners_list.cfm
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
www.python.org Have them make their own games.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Winning isn't everything.

http://health.yahoo.net/new...lthchinainternetgame

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-24-2011).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Can't it be pretty to look at to? Kings Quest and Space Quest are puzzle type games. You have to explore the world and find different items and solve different puzzles to progress. I have a Kings Quest V guide from back in the day that's about a inch and a half thick...
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Can't it be pretty to look at to? Kings Quest and Space Quest are puzzle type games. You have to explore the world and find different items and solve different puzzles to progress. I have a Kings Quest V guide from back in the day that's about a inch and a half thick...

Parts of spacequest were unfair and involved luck of learning what it wanted.

I'm still irritated at one part of SQII .. took me 2 months and a phone call to figure that one piece out.

v6 is free btw..... http://www.spacequest.net/sq6/thegame/

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 02-24-2011).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock