Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  This is the reason people vote Democrat--and why I am so upset with this 'party' (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
This is the reason people vote Democrat--and why I am so upset with this 'party' by kevin
Started on: 08-20-2010 12:11 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: newf on 11-11-2011 12:18 AM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,

I heard that in many states, Ohio, Oklahoma and many more that I can't think of at the moment, if you want food stamps (free food) you MUST fill out a voter registration form advocating a continued Democrap voting bloc Does your state promote this fraud?

Cordially,
Kevin
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Not in Indiana, me and my g/f just got approved for foodstamps, and no where on the application or during the interview was politics mentioned.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Would love some proof of that.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
The "new" ACORN is probably involved... handing out forms, but first having people sign up as a Democrat.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Would love some proof of that.

A Welfare Check and a Voting Card

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

How would registering voters be a bad thing?
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Not that it is bad but...

to provide easy entry to the voting rolls for low-income people whom they considered more likely to vote Democratic.

It is being used in an attempt to get democratic votes from people who would normally not vote or get a chance to vote.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, its sleasy the reason they are doing it. Doesn't sound like Kevin's opening post is true though.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Certain people register voters with a political agenda.

What the Dems Know: Universal Voter Registration

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 08-20-2010).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
If they are legally able to they should be voting. Case closed.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Voting is an important right and a civic responsibility, but is not a duty. I do encourage everyone that is of voting age to register and vote.
If people don't vote, they don't have a right to criticize the outcome.

http://www.civicfest.org/voting.html

The civic duty of voting
One of the most self-rewarding civic duties that an individual can participate in is voting. Our nation was founded on the notion that we are to be ruled by the people. Therefore, it is the responsibility of every individual who can vote to do so.

Voting is not a mandatory civil duty but it is one of the most important ones that individual can partake in. Throughout history it was at the forefront of civil right movements. Both women and blacks recognized the power behind voting and fought to achieve this right.

It is important that we participate in voting in our country. America is often referred to as a democracy but in reality we are a republic. A republic is when the people select a representative to speak and act on their behalf.

It is the collective view of individuals that will determine who will represent us and speak on our behalf. By voting, we can select a candidate that will reflect our core values, ideology and our vision for country. Typically, there will be a few people running that we can select from.

It is the job of the candidates to appeal to as many people as possible. It does not matter if it is local, state or national; the election process is a civic duty that benefits out nation. The popular thoughts and ideal will prevail in an election.

Through the entire voting process, your opinion will be heard. There are millions of people who have similar opinions. By fulfilling your civic duty of voting, you will be able to add to the collective thoughts and concerns of our nation. Likewise, if you chose not to participate then that seemingly dampens the voice of the American people.

Friends of Civicfest.org!

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-20-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Yes, in definate agreement with that statement avengador. It's a persons right not to vote a much as it is to vote but I was always taught by my folks that it was something that people had given their lives to protect so I always do.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

If they are legally able to they should be voting. Case closed.

You are absolutely right.

Hey, here's another truth.

If you are legally able to vote and do so, you shouldn't just vote for a group just because they are more likely to GIVE you something.

That line of "thinking" (using the term VERY loosely) is BAD for a country.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

You mean how is registering someone uneducated, potentially here illegally, and being bribed to vote a bad thing? Seriously?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

You mean how is registering someone uneducated, potentially here illegally, and being bribed to vote a bad thing? Seriously?

You know that this is the case? You should have quite the legal case there. And if you are just surmising as I suspect I'm assuming you would say that it is just as wrong for candidates to promise corporations and big money supporters favourable policies along with other less sound political practices.

If you're going to not support the registering of qualified voters that's a bigger issue.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I do remember seeig some vid clips of folks on the street saying "yeah, now we are gonna get ours" , referring to having voted for Obama and him getting elected.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
the neo-conned do love to use the BIG LIE

and if it was not this BIG LIE that got you upset
I am sure you would find an other BIG LIE to be upset about
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the neo-conned do love to use the BIG LIE

and if it was not this BIG LIE that got you upset
I am sure you would find an other BIG LIE to be upset about

ray b,
Who is this 'you' are are ineffectivley trying to write about? And what is this BIG LIE you are all 'wrapped around the axle' refering too? Only answer this question if you have the capability.

Cordially,
Kevin

p.s. When you answer my questions, try not to be obtuse. We would all appreciate it.

stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:
Fellas,
I heard that in many states, Ohio, Oklahoma and many more that I can't think of at the moment, if you want food stamps (free food) you MUST fill out a voter registration form advocating a continued Democrap voting bloc Does your state promote this fraud?
Cordially,
Kevin

This is about getting eligible voters registered to vote. No place are you "legally" told to vote or register as a DFL / GOP / or IND. If folks are being told what party to register and or vote for then something is defiantly wrong. Remember just because you have registered to vote doesn’t mean that you will actually go to the polls and vote. Voter apathy has been a problem in this county for over 100 years. If you didn’t vote you have no right to complain about the way our government works (or doesn’t). If you voted complain all you want (in a proper appropriate way). If you’re not part of the solution then you might be part of the problem. In other words we all need to be involved at all levels of government in order to get our lawmakers back on track with accountability and fiscal responsibility.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Voting is an important right and a civic responsibility, but is not a duty. I do encourage everyone that is of voting age to register and vote.
If people don't vote, they don't have a right to criticize the outcome.

I whole heartedly agree but,

But the best reason to applaud the Justice Department’s new posture is that it will bring more voters into public life. When advocacy groups sued Ohio and Missouri to force their public assistance offices into complying, huge groups of new voters surged onto the rolls — more than 100,000 in Ohio, and more than 200,000 in Missouri. Nationwide enforcement by the Justice Department could add millions more. The more people who have access to the ballot, the better the country will be.

just because they are registered doesn't mean they are going to vote. Then again, based on the results of recent elections, some folks have registered and voted well after being planted in a cemetary.

Ron
Cam70Dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cam70DudeSend a Private Message to Cam70DudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

From the article: "The guidelines make it clear that people applying for benefits must not only be offered the chance to register but must be given help in filling out the forms if they ask."

Do we really want people that are too stupid to fill out a simple form voting?

PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
so, people have to register, so what... It dosent mean they will actually vote.. That would require people to get their asses up off the couch.. Which is probably one of the main reasons alot of people dont bother to vote..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 08-20-2010).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Fellas,

Cordially,
Kevin

The original poster doesn’t think this is a political thread?

Topic: This is the reason people vote Democrat--and why I am so upset with this 'party'

Supposedly you are an educated man, can you read what you wrote and still say it is not political?

When you start threads that are political, mark them as political so I don’t have to even see this BS.

Because that is all it is, is BS. Partisan BS.

Let me guess, you have a PHD?

Privileged
Helpless
Dumb ass

Steve

Ps

I am not a democrat or a republican or a tea party. I am an independent and don’t believe anyone in the first 2 categories has ever had an independent thought (thought of their own ) in their heads in their entire lives.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-20-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
it might have been said before, but...WHO CARES what you are registered as? if i needed to register as demo to get foodstamps, i wouldnt hesitate to do so. registering as a democrat doesnt mean youll vote democrat...
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

This is where we diverge a bit, Toddster. While I agree that illegals have NO place in our voting booths, I think the more people vote the better. If they are uneducated, voting for the person with the best hair (or correct skin color) or whatever, they still have a right to vote. There are varying degrees of what makes up a knowledgeable voter. Should we prevent uneducated voters from adding their vote to an election? Compared to you, I might be as ignorant as the day is long, but I still get to vote, and do. (Or compared to me you might be ignorant of who to vote for.) I doubt either one of us is, but my point is that the level of knowledge - while important - should not prevent a voter from being able to go to the polls.

I also disagree with what was said above by another poster. It *is* your civic duty to vote, as it is to attend jury duty and act honorably. Sadly a lot of people don't care about duty, only their "rights" and what offends them.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
I am not a democrat or a republican or a tea party. I am an independent and don’t believe anyone in the first 2 categories has ever had an independent thought (thought of their own ) in their heads in their entire lives.

I think i'm in love.
Tough love.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Then you would be WRONG, and are no better than anyone else who declares such generalities.

D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

This is where we diverge a bit, Toddster. While I agree that illegals have NO place in our voting booths, I think the more people vote the better. If they are uneducated, voting for the person with the best hair (or correct skin color) or whatever, they still have a right to vote. There are varying degrees of what makes up a knowledgeable voter. Should we prevent uneducated voters from adding their vote to an election? Compared to you, I might be as ignorant as the day is long, but I still get to vote, and do. (Or compared to me you might be ignorant of who to vote for.) I doubt either one of us is, but my point is that the level of knowledge - while important - should not prevent a voter from being able to go to the polls.

I also disagree with what was said above by another poster. It *is* your civic duty to vote, as it is to attend jury duty and act honorably. Sadly a lot of people don't care about duty, only their "rights" and what offends them.

Personally I feel this point dovetails with the concept that everyone should be paying something toward supporting the tax base (ie not collecting back, in any form, more than they pay in). I don't care if the amount they pay in is insignificant to the total budget; just that what they pay is enough to be significant to the payer. Only then do I believe it would be a positive thing to have everyone voting.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

The original poster doesn’t think this is a political thread?

Topic: This is the reason people vote Democrat--and why I am so upset with this 'party'

Supposedly you are an educated man, can you read what you wrote and still say it is not political?

When you start threads that are political, mark them as political so I don’t have to even see this BS.

Because that is all it is, is BS. Partisan BS.

Let me guess, you have a PHD?

Privileged
Helpless
Dumb ass

Steve

Ps

Steve,

Oh my gosh! Steve,I have a difficult time understanding you? First, I believe EVERYONE is an independent. The problem facing America is an ever growing belief that there should be more Federal entitlements. In this case, the problem I have is the trading of free food for a registering form to vote. This has always been the historical Democratic's playbook. Their idea is now, as in the past, that they can garner a lost pool of potential voters if they institute these type of scams. You understand, the Republican's would NEVER think about doing this as they are more independent thinkers--as a whole. Since their inception as a voting bloc, the Democratic's found their strength catering to the ones with their hand out, while the Republican's catered to those who wanted a hand up. Just sharing historical memo's.

Cordially,
Kevin

p.s. Thanks for the compliment regarding placing me in the category of one who worked and attained a PHD. Alas, I do not have that particular certificate, but have other educational distinctions Next time, do not denigrate yourself on the Forum by calling another member a dumb-a##. You display your lack of education.

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 08-21-2010).]

Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... too bad they don't have an IQ test to take along with that voter reg thing. Or even more so a gullibity test.
BTW: Don't know what you party should be in; well if you can run out and buy a bandy new vett anytime you want and not put a dent in your back account, vote rep , if not vote deme or indpend. If ya think otherwise you fall into that gullible group above. Ok bring it on
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Steve,

Oh my gosh! Steve,I have a difficult time understanding you? First, I believe EVERYONE is an independent. The problem facing America is an ever growing belief that there should be more Federal entitlements. In this case, the problem I have is the trading of free food for a registering form to vote. This has always been the historical Democratic's playbook. Their idea is now, as in the past, that they can garner a lost pool of potential voters if they institute these type of scams. You understand, the Republican's would NEVER think about doing this as they are more independent thinkers--as a whole. Since their inception as a voting bloc, the Democratic's found their strength catering to the ones with their hand out, while the Republican's catered to those who wanted a hand up. Just sharing historical memo's.

Cordially,
Kevin

p.s. Thanks for the compliment regarding placing me in the category of one who worked and attained a PHD. Alas, I do not have that particular certificate, but have other educational distinctions Next time, do not denigrate yourself on the Forum by calling another member a dumb-a##. You display your lack of education.

Gee I am so glad you think this thread is not political in nature.

You really are a PHD.

Some here, myself being a prime example do not post in political threads. I have my reasons and wont go into it.

The reason for the rant to you was

IT IS A FKN POLITICAL THREAD, MARK IT AS SUCH AND I WON’T EVEN HAVE TO SEE SOME PRIVAGED ASSHOLES RANT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE.

STEVE

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I'm upset with both political parties, for being so partisan. Seriously. It seems that on both sides of the aisle, the things that really matter (you know, goofy stuff like providing for the common defense, promoting general welfare, and securing blessings of liberty for all) have taken a back-seat to partisan agendas.

If you're one of those people who thinks "your party" can do no wrong, and thinks that all this country's problems can be solved by "beating" the other party, then my message to you is this:

SCREW YOU

I repeat:

SCREW YOU!!!

That is all. Carry on.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 08-21-2010).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I'm upset with both political parties, for being so partisan. Seriously. It seems that on both sides of the aisle, the things that really matter (you know, goofy stuff like providing for the common defense, promoting general welfare, and securing blessings of liberty for all) have taken a back-seat to partisan agendas.

If you're one of those people who thinks "your party" can do no wrong, and thinks that all this country's problems can be solved by "beating" the other party, then my message to you is this:

SCREW YOU

I repeat:

SCREW YOU!!!

That is all. Carry on.

Agreed. This is our chance to make things start to turn around. This is a perfect opportunity to vote out the ruling class and get back to putting people in office that want to represent us, not their own self-preservation.

It's too bad the legislative branch can't be set up as a 4 year cycle (in both), one consecutive term only. That makes EVERYONE focus on what they want/need to get done, and prevents them from wasting time with campaigning when they should be working (like Obama and McCain.) The senate can alternative every two years with the House.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2010 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Agreed. This is our chance to make things start to turn around. This is a perfect opportunity to vote out the ruling class and get back to putting people in office that want to represent us, not their own self-preservation.

Do those type of people exsist?

It's too bad the legislative branch can't be set up as a 4 year cycle (in both), one consecutive term only. That makes EVERYONE focus on what they want/need to get done, and prevents them from wasting time with campaigning when they should be working (like Obama and McCain.) The senate can alternative every two years with the House.

Or increase the rate at which they collect as much as they can for themselves.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Do those type of people exsist?

Yes. I believe a significant number of up and coming politicians want to do what is right. But they learn quickly that to survive Washington they must play the game or they are out. And so they play, and we pay. If a large enough percentage can be voted in that have integrity (which is rare in a lot of people these days, not just politicians) then we might have a shot at righting the ship a little.

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Or increase the rate at which they collect as much as they can for themselves.

I disagree. It takes years and sometimes decades to assemble a network of spies and informants to get dirt on people and build enough owed favors to really start shafting John Q Public. A first termer is generally not as savvy and will have to come back for reelection 4 years after they've been lame ducked out.

IMO politics is all about what you know, what you've got on other people that would put them in hot water. Then leveraging favors. Someone like Byrd or Kennedy were probably masters of the game. No way a first term fresh faced guy/gal is going to be able to pull that off. And if they do, at least they are out after 4 years.

The other thing that would really help (and also probably would never happen) is intra-party whistle-blowing. If there was an instance where someone in a party ratted out their own, with the whole "lack of integrity won't be tolerated in THIS party", it would shake things up. Sure the media would call the guy a rat or tattle tale, but if a party stood for integrity in a day where the public is DESPERATE to find a party with integrity, they could make some serious waves.

And no, none of this will ever happen unless someone stands up and does it. Will the real representative please stand up?

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

And no, none of this will ever happen unless someone stands up and does it. Will the real representative please stand up?

You know what kind of person talks like that?
The best kind of person for the job.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-21-2010).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Fellas,

Cordially,
Kevin

As far as I know, you are not required to register as a Democrat, or to vote as a Democrat. In California and Utah they have the voter registration form that you can opt or decline to fill out when you apply for assistance. There is no required to do it, nor any requirement to register with a specific party. You could just as easily fill it out and check Republican or Independant as Democrat.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 08-21-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Voting. Sometimes it can back to bite you.

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-...-nose-212405294.html
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Because legal benifits are equal, and not tied to supporting any particular political party.....Oh, that legal right-to-vote according-to-conscience is a troublesome thing isnt it ????

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock