Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  A two legged female cougar has sex with several boys under 15 yrs old! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
A two legged female cougar has sex with several boys under 15 yrs old! by madcurl
Started on: 08-06-2010 06:51 PM
Replies: 87
Last post by: crazyd on 06-30-2011 06:29 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

http://www.kron.com/News/Ar...of%2015/Default.aspx

LIVERMORE (KRON) -- A 42-year old Livermore woman is facing 67 felony counts after allegations she had sex with several boys under the age of 15.

Police say they found out about Christine Shreeve Hubbs on Tuesday, July 27th. Authorities say an investigation found Hubbs would communicate with the underage boys by text message and arrange to pick them up in her black 2006 Hummer H2. She's charged with exchanging explicit pictures with the boys and taking them to various places in Livermore and Alameda County to have sex.

Livermore police arrested Hubbs Thursday afternoon without incident. She remains in the Santa Rita Jail on a $4.3 million bond.

Police are looking for more potential victims in the case. If you know anything, contact the Livermore Police Department Investigations Division or your local authorities.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Change it to a 42 year old man having sex with 15 year old girls, and people would be losing their minds.

Our world is screwed up.

Brad
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Livermore is located where?

Ron
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Ron

East of San Fransisco.

Brad
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Ron

About 40-miles south of San Francsico, CA.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Some forty four year old woman from Deltona, Florida was arraigned yesterday for flying to Oklahoma to have sex with a 14 year old boy.
http://www.miamiherald.com/...-guilty-to-okla.html

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A 44-year-old Deltona, Fla., woman has pleaded guilty to traveling to Oklahoma to have sex with a 14-year-old boy.

U.S. Attorney Sanford Coats said Thursday that Annamay Alexander pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court in Oklahoma City. Coats says Alexander faces up to 30 years in prison and that a sentencing hearing will be scheduled in about 90 days.

Court documents say Alexander met the boy using a virtual video game and came to Oklahoma in January. The boy's mother contacted police after Alexander came to her home. The mother also found text messages from Alexander to her son.

Alexander was arrested May 31 in Wichita Falls, Texas.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-06-2010).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I keep having this conversation with a friend at work...

Where in the hell were these women when we were 15?!
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Some guys just have all the luck.

I feel really bad for her family and her husband. I don't think they will be married for very long.
Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackDirect Link to This Post
One of them was my businnes ed teacher! LOL

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kron4news:

Police are looking for more potential victims in the case. If you know anything, contact the Livermore Police Department Investigations Division or your local authorities.

Hehe. I'm sure the Livermore Police phone lines are "off the hook" with boy calling in to report the crime....not! I know-it's a double standard.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I didn't have a problem finding them when I was that age. Still doesn't make it right mind you, if I had the chance to do it all again...

Perhaps you were just ugly?

Brad
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hehe. I'm sure the Livermore Police phone lines are "off the hook" with boy calling in to report the crime....not! I know-it's a double standard.

Its less of a double standard then it is how we mature. A 15 year old boy is far different then a 15 year old girl.

EDIT: I meant physically not emotionally. Younger boys are stronger and able to compete better for the older more established women ( coming from when we were still hunter/gatherer types ).

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 08-06-2010).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Its less of a double standard then it is how we mature. A 15 year old boy is far different then a 15 year old girl.

Oh please explain this one.

We were taught in Psychology class that girls typically mature (emotionally and physically) far ahead of boys.

This could get good, wait, let me get the wife, she was just telling me her views on this.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 08-06-2010).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Some how, I am not surprised.

Ron
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Oh please explain this one.

We were taught in Psychology class that girls typically mature (emotionally and physically) far ahead of boys.

This could get good, wait, let me get the wife, she was just telling me her views on this.

Brad

I did explain with my edit.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I did explain with my edit.

No you didn't I think you made it worse, my wife is moving her hands a lot and yelling LMAO. I'm just glad it's not directed at me for once.

From Two Fat Guys Wife
When I was 15 ALL of my friends and I had already had our periods for at least 2 years, and already in the about the largest cup size they were gonna have. So I don't know where you get off saying a 15 year old boy is more physically mature than a 15 year old girl." 15 year old girls are taller than 15 year old boys, and the boys at that age are awkward

She's wanting me to look up stuff online for growth spurts etc. Play nice, now I'm having to do work.

Brad
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Shakes fist at Nurb
A major growth spurt occurs at the time of puberty, usually between age 8 to 13 years in girls and 10 to 15 years in boys. Puberty lasts about 2 to 5 years. This growth spurt is associated with sexual development, which includes the appearance of pubic and underarm hair, the growth and development of sex organs, and in girls, the onset of menstruation.

By the time girls reach age 15 and boys reach age 16 or 17, the growth associated with puberty will have ended for most and they will have reached physical maturity.

http://kidshealth.org/paren...g/childs_growth.html

Brad
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

She's wanting me to look up stuff online for growth spurts etc. Play nice, now I'm having to do work.

Brad

I know better then argue with a woman, regardless of who is right. So ill bail out now while it safe.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I know better then argue with a woman, regardless of who is right. So ill bail out now while it safe.

Two Fats Wife

Regardless of what???

Thanks for that, now I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight.

Brad
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Do you think she will still be my friend on facebook?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jake, I didn't think of facebook!

From facebook
Live in Livermore, CA with my Dentist husband, Tim. We just had our 20th yr. anniv. Yikes! We have 3 beautiful kids; Alexa 13, Shaylee 10, & Greyson 8. I work at our dental practice during school hours then taxi kids around after school! Fun!♥

I almost choked on dinner.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Brad

Too funny, hehe.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Some how, I am not surprised.

Ron

You are off by a mile. Livermore is right here next to me. I'm there every day. Upscale high dollar very conservative area.

Berkley,Alemeda,Emeryville Are the only places around here close to as wacky as San Fran. Even San Francisco is not what you think. It is huge and diverse. You just know the reputation.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

You are off by a mile. Livermore is right here next to me. I'm there every day. Upscale high dollar very conservative area.

Berkley,Alemeda,Emeryville Are the only places around here close to as wacky as San Fran. Even San Francisco is not what you think. It is huge and diverse. You just know the reputation.

OK

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-06-2010).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Send some cougars going into heat my way,,in the 50s I got in trouble for hitting on older women ,,I thought they would be greatful..I heard a neighbor lady tell my mother she could not find a good man !! It was a different time..,,I even got a lecture from my lecherous father,who never missed a chance to touch my foxy sisters girl friends ..It was sort of embarrasing to have a smoldering hot sister ,with a house often full of her girlfriend .I had to stay away ..My father told the girls I was a degenerate and to avoid me...The once a month sleep overs with 4 to 6 girls some in baby dolls or T shirts ,running back and forth to the bathroom is why I wear glasses now and have a much larger right arm with hairy palm..I was tortured in my teenage years ,
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Lol a girl i dated in highschool's mom was like this. She worked at the school part time and shacked up with a couple of the guys. i only heard about this after a graduated. lol apparentley my best friend shacked up with her to..
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
So whats the problem here? I wished I could have an older woman when I was in high school.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Closest I came to anything like that was when I told my Freshman science teacher (pretty hot chick, by the way) to "blow me."

We're Facebook friends now, so its all good
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I was one of these 15 year old boys who found himself in this situation.
For 10 years.

It was AWESOME.

Although I probibly missed out on some important age specific "developmental" lessons.
Those learned in the "sexual politics" of highschool and such.

Not to sure if that is good or bad.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Ahh, man....

If I was only 15 again.......

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post

East of SanFransicko
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Livermore. Its cowgirl country. Heehaw!

http://www.livermorerodeo.org/

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-07-2010).]

DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to find myself in this situation, sadly it didn't happen lol.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post

I didn't have a problem finding them when I was that age.

Brad

I was more like 16-17. It was wonderful. I'm not scarred... I don't think.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

^^^^^^^^
THIS!

spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
deleted

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 08-08-2010).]

DustoneGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DustoneGTSend a Private Message to DustoneGTDirect Link to This Post

They're looking for more victims? Don't you have to have at least one of something to find more?
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Lawrence Radiation Laboratory (LRL) was a contractor at the Nevada Test Site when I was there. Seems they were/are detonating stuff around San Francisco too:

SAN FRANCISCO -- In a truly bizarre development, the Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, in Livermore, California, has gotten underway even larger nuclear radiation open air explosive detonations at "Site 300" near Tracy, California.

Tracy is on the South end of the Bay Area. The High Explosive detonations are to widely distribute radioactive poison gas [uranium oxide gas and aerosols] over the unsuspecting seven million residents of the San Francisco Bay Area, water supplies, buildings, animals, food crops and plants of every variety.

Bob Sarvey, Bay Area citizen/activist and businessman stated "The government has been using Site 300 as an explosives testing facility since the late 1950's. The site has been a toxic Superfund site since 1991 and contains a 2 mile tritium plume [radioactive hydrogen in water] with deposits of U-238 [radioactive uranium] in unlined pits.

...wrong thread?

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 08-07-2010).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

I think the statistic you were looking for is when do women peak sexually. It is a lot later than men. Most men reach their peak in their twenties while women don't reach their peak until their thirties or older. No wonder we have cougars.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I think the statistic you were looking for is when do women peak sexually. It is a lot later than men. Most men reach their peak in their twenties while women don't reach their peak until their thirties or older. No wonder we have cougars.

God bless them.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock